Dreams about Muppets...

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I've only had a couple. Mostly about Sweetums. I think Dream MeepBorkMeep has a crush on him. But I got to play him in Muppetfest in one of the dreams, and that was neat.

But I also had a dream that I spilled some paint, it split open making a rip in the space time continuum thingy, I jumped in, I was back in time but I didn't know when, and I was driving around trying to figure it out, and then suddenly I saw a bunch of Muppets near a graveyard, and I figure out it's May of 1990. So I slam on the brakes and rush out just in time to see Kermit and Jim Henson dance off into the distance and disappear. I had this exact dream about the Blues Brothers too. Weird.

Y'all have rully intersting dreams.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have had all kinds of dreams about Muppets. Here is a listing of some:

Back when I was in the third grade (1992), I dreamed that I was watching a scene with Dr. Teeth telling Zoot and Lips to blow their horns, and they blew on command.

Around a similar time, maybe before the above-mentioned dream, I dreamt that I was looking at a page in a Muppets Take Manhattan storybook that I had at the time (I believe it was the book and record (or tape) version), and looking at the page with the cast singing Together Again, for some reason my mom was saying "I don't know what that is", not sure if it was supposed to be a line or a saying, and then sometime later, in a different dream, I was watching a TV preview for the movie, and when the commercial showed a clip from Together Again, the announcer was saying, "...and I don't know what that is".

In 1996, aroudn the time that I leanred what Lips' name was, I dreamed that I had an action figure of Lips, which came with a small trumpet that actually made a trumpet sound. There were other Muppet action figures in my dream, but I mostly remember them being Electric Mayhem members. The Lips figure in my dream was only slightly smaller than the one that was produced.

I had a dream last night that The Muppets: A Celebration of Thirty Years was being rebroadcast on network television, but it was on ABC, and I was actually at the shooting location, amost as if the production date was beign rerun and I was there. I saw the muppets, but not the performers, though after it was over, I was able to go to a car that was to load the Sesame Street Muppets back to the workshop. I saw that the full-body Sesame Street muppets who were in the special were being put in a trunk. In this dream, I was told that Carol Spinney required help getting the Big Bird suit off (he couldn't get it off by himself). Oddly enough, though I saw Bruno there in person, I didn't see him get put in the trunk, just Big Bird, the dodos, and Miss Finch. It seems similar to the actual special, beign that (in real life, not the dream) I only recall seeing Bruno in two shots in the special (in the crowd during the first shot of the audience, and in a close-up shot of the audience during the closing number). Another weird thing was that the car that was shipping back the Sesame Street Muppets was a regular, small car, which I don't think a few full-body costumes could fit in the trunk of, and all of teh Sesame Street Muppets had to be in that one tiny car (the car looked like the Vista Cruiser from That '70s Show).

I'll list more dreams later.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Relax, they're all clean. Nothing I can't discuss in polite company, but the second one makes me blush, for reasons which are explained below.

The first dream: fairly straightforward; it involved the two of us taking a long walk through Central Park, flying kites and talking about life.

Now, this one I haven't shared with anyone...up until now. I'm standing there, face-to-face with the man, and I'm thanking him for being such a skilled Muppeteer and number one comedian...and the man repays me by giving me a kiss on the top of my head.

I fear that Renee, MBM and the other female members of RHLC are going to be insanely jealous now.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
Now, this one I haven't shared with anyone...up until now. I'm standing there, face-to-face with the man, and I'm thanking him for being such a skilled Muppeteer and number one comedian...and the man repays me by giving me a kiss on the top of my head.

I fear that Renee, MBM and the other female members of RHLC are going to be insanely jealous now.
Oooooh. Muppet Newsgirl has a booooyfriend. Oooooh. :flirt:

And, uh, course I'm not jealous. Phht. What a concept.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Oooooh. Muppet Newsgirl has a booooyfriend. Oooooh. :flirt:
(laughs) Oh, come on. A mousy little nerd like me? With a boyfriend? Don't be absurd (face turns a color somewhere between magenta and radish red). It's hot in here. Did someone turn off the A/C or something?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
1. I dreamed that I looked in my closet one day and had Floyd style clothes

2. I dreamed that I was on a deserted island with Kermit, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, Scooter, and Gonzo...with, what? no electric mayhem?

3. I dreamed that I dreamed about finding a Floyd puppet in my closet. (Yes, you read that correctly, I was dreaming in my dream)

4. I dreamed that Dr teeth came to our school and sang and inveted me and some random people on stage.

5. I dreamed the EM was advertising a new line of instruments, and they had legs too! About halfway through the dream, they went animated. (As in went from 3d to a cartoon)

6. Occasionally, a muppet will make "a very brief cameo" in my dreams

7. Last night I dreamed that we were watching The Sandlot 2 in school, but the class was complaining about it and everyone was begging to watch Muppets from space, and everyone was shoving their copy of the DVD, in the teachers face asking to watch it, lol. That one was the most intersting of them all, hehe

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Man, your dreams sound way more interesting than mine. :sympathy: Most of my more recent dreams, if they're not anime-style clips of [Muppet-related] fanfic ideas or have One-Eyed Jack, Sidebottom, and/or Boober as a homicidal maniac or just plain ticked off, then they involve stores, not being able to afford stuff, me chasing Mike Myers/Jack Black-esque strangers that drop money galore (:wink: He he. *sings The Apprentice theme*), and/or... uh, something to do with school or Barnes & Noble.

But probably the closest thing to a Muppet-related dream I had recently was one when I was watching cutscenes from a video game I made (in the dream, of course), which was very similar to Harvest Moon: Magical Melody, but you're capable of playing one of any of the townspeople, which include not only the Fraggle Five, but Convincing John, one of the Fragglettes (whom I don't know what they look like), Begoony, Tosh (whom I also don't know what she looks like), and a cuter-looking Lou Fraggle. But the funner part about this was that Blind Pew, Clueless Morgan, Spotted Dick, One-Eyed Jack, and, if my memory serves, Polly the Lobster and Mad Monty. And I added O'Brian and a couple of my own characters in attempt to add more females for the guys to marry.

Anyways, I remember seeing a bunch of rival scenes, including the following:

Mokey with Boober/Spotted Dick/Begoony/Blind Pew
Red with Gobo/One-Eyed Jack/Sidebottom
Blind Pew with virtually every girl except for Red and one of my younger characters
Convincing John with the Fragglette

... And some others, I think. I believe I remembered one with Wembley and that previously mentioned "younger character". Or was it Lou? I forget. Anyways, the graphics was much like Magical Melody: 3D and with chibified characters.

^__^ And you most likely don't understand a single word I said. Yay, me!

BEAR

Reaction score
I dunno if I posted this already, but I once had a dream where I was visitting the Sesame Street set and I found out that Martin Robinson had died. And then I meet Frank Oz who tells me that Martin wanted ME to have Telly. He gave me the Telly Monster puppet. It was crazy. I woke up thinking "No, I don't want it. I'm not suppose to have it." And I was a bit teary.

I also used to have a lot of dreams when I was little about the Count, but they were scary dreams. This is weird because I don't remember ever being afraid of The Count.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamed there was a new muppet show on TV, and heres the strange thing, the guest star was the geico gecko:confused:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I once had a dream that I was watching "The Power of the Dark Crystal", and the only thing I can remember really was that Jen had a son named Heerong or something like that.