Dreams

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Heres a weird one I had last night. I dreamed that Dr Teeth was singing at a school asembly and he invited me (and some other random people who I didnt know) up on stage to sing with him.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Ooh. Did he have feet, Sgt. Floyd? I always wondered if his legs were as thin as his arms.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know, I really cant remember. I can never emember details like that after I have dreams for some reason. I think he did though

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I'm having a recurring nightmare that someone breaks into my house and hits me with a bat, causing me to wake up. Could be worse, mind, I could stay asleep...

Kiki

Reaction score
BUMPYAYSOLDTHREADSFTW! =D

Just last night I had a dream that I was talking to an old friend of mine, Bonnie. Last time I actually saw her was when I was, like, in grade four or something, and I've known her since kindergarden. Then we just didn't keep in touch, these things happen. Anyway, it was really weird, I saw her, and her Mum, and she had some sort of European accent, which is odd because her actual voice is very aussie. Before going to bed I was completing an RE assignment where we had to find old pics of you and family and friends and stuff- I'm pretty sure that's what bought on the dream. O_O

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I had the weirdest dream the other night. Rammstien were performing in the theatre at my school, and all my friends and stuff were there, despite nobody really liking the band in real life, and one of my friends was the frontman. And then he like, called me up on stage and we started singing some Slipknot song, and I forgot the words halfway through and just started chanting "Hey Mother#".

Here is the weirdest bit. Today at school, in music there were these Korean guys that are in my class playing this awesome metal song in the practice room, and two of my friends just came in and started to hit a cowbell on a mike stand and a set of congos with drumsticks. I'm just standing there next to my friend that was the frontman in my dream and I am all like "Woah, this is so like that Slipknot dream I had the other night".
:smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I keep having weird dreams that random TV shows keep comin back on with all new episodes. I guess I want them that much. Every time something disappears in reality, I have dreams about it for months.

Kiki

Reaction score
I had a weird dream where a couple of friends and myself where wondering around the school and the walls had baroque style-esque paintings around the place.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Oh I had this dream last night that my eyes were hurting and I needed glasses, and I was wearing glasses, despite I don't in real life. When I woke up I was really confused and wondered were they went. Lol.:search:

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh I had this dream last night that my eyes were hurting and I needed glasses, and I was wearing glasses, despite I don't in real life. When I woke up I was really confused and wondered were they went. Lol.:search:
LOL!