Dreams

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I had a dream once where I met my favourite pop star Madonna on the beach and I was talking to her about my faith in Jesus Christ and how he died and rose again to pay the penalty for all her disgusting immoral sins and she repented and asked God to forgive her.:big_grin:

Also her Aussie counterpart who I used to have a somewhat lesser interest in was also present and she told God she was sorry too. So I put an affectionate arm around each of their shoulders and the three of us went walking along the beach together praying to God:smile: Too bad it was only a dream. But I still have hope for both of them in my God's Holy Name:wink:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Well...last night after the whole Kermit taking Ty's place deal I had a neat dream. As usual, it's in the "consious-stream type deal".

----------------------------

I was sleeping in my bed, peacefully. And I woke up the next morning to a megaphone screeching towards the house. For some reason, I can hear it too well, so I tried to turn over in my bed to get up. Funny thing was, I couldn't get up on my own. My Mom came into the room, and helped me into a wheelchair, and out of the house. Apperently as our house is, we don't have a ramp, so my mom pulled out some leg braces and strapped them too my legs, and handed me a pair of upper arm crutches. I slowly hobbled down the steps with my parents. On the lawn were Ty, Ed, Paige, Eduardo, Paul, Jamie and Adam (from Mythbusters), and Kermit, Scooter, and Fozzie were all out there. Suprisingly, Kermit, Scooter, and Fozzie were on their own. As if they were truely alive, without puppeters at all. And beside them were Steve, Rickey, and Eric, respectively. Paige came up and gave me a huge hug, and all I could do was smile, tears rolling down my face.

They said the usual things as we're going to raze your house down, and fix it up so you can use it properly. Apperently I had had a stroke or something, and I couldn't work anymore. My Mom had quit her job as a teacher to take care of me, and Dad was about to be forced to retire after nearly 40 years of working for Voridran (It's a plastics company, although he works in the water-treatment part of the lab for SC DOT [South Carolina Department of Treatment, I believe.])

The biggest clincher was when they went through my room. (As they go through the rooms, clearing out everything important before they do demo. They just don't show it on TV I don't think.) Ty came across my notebook of "Sadie's Stories". Apperently I had had my stroke or whatever it was, before I could finally publish it. (Or even get permission for it.) Paul and Paige found Ty sitting on my stripped bed, in the partially-stripped room, thumbing through the notebook. They asked him what was that, and he told them apperently I had written this. And it seemed to be about the Muppets!
Paul then went and got Ed (the british guy) who then remembered something they had taken out of my room eariler, before Ty had seen it. It was my framed poster of Jim and Kermit. (It was from a small educational set of posters from Apples "Think Different" campagn. A fellow teacher of my mothers gave me a bunch of them. I only had one of Jim though. The others I mostly had doubles, and I kept them flat underneath my computer desk.) He saw it, then Paige found my puppet, Tina in my Mother's room. They pieced it all together quite quickly, and then Ty announced, the secret room was my room!

Ended up, our house was done to what we needed...and Ty (as they have really close connections to Disney to begin with. Home Makeover owns and is on ABC is owned by Disney, that kind of thing.) They were able to get my stories published for me, really published. Like...in the store type of published. When we went back into the house, I was able to get into the house on my own. (My wheelchair was motorized.) And my room was the last room to be seen, as it was the "secret room" Ty opened the door, pressing the button. (It and most other doors in the house were able to open at the press of a button, for my help.) And it was beautiful. Kermit green walls, with my poster of Jim and Kermit hanging proudly in the middle of the wall above my TV. It was signed by Kermit. And in the corner of the room on a large desk, which housed a computer and some new drawing supplies. (Apperently I still loved to draw, although it was somewhat hard for me then.) Was a single, leather bound book. The front of it read simply, "Sadie's Stories". I looked all around the room, and then my eyes settled on the book on the desk. It was the only thing on it it seemed to me. I picked it up, and carefully opened it.

It was my stories. Ty then announced to me, Disney had given the rights to publish these stories for me. Then Paige and Eduardo came in with two huge boxes. They were filled with books, my stories again. They then said, that my stories will be sent out to all of the Barnes and Noble bookstores, nationwide, as well as to the muppeters, and my friends.

----------------------------

Then I woke up, happy and crying. I wonder if that dream actually meant anything?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That was a wonderful dream Sara. You must really want to be able to publish your Muppet fantasy in the full sense and I wish you good luck and hope your dream comes true as far as the ending is concerned:smile:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I had a dream the other night that I met Caroll Spinney.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Neat. I had a dream last night (at least...i think it was a dream) that this new puppet I had just bought was ticking on my bed, so it was, like, a bomb or something. So I hurled it across the room (awake. the ticking part was my brain asleep.) and went back to sleep. He wasn't happy in the morning.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that Colin Mochrie was tickling my butt.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Allright, there are a heck of a lot I could tell you about, but I chose this one because I have a question to ask at the end of it to anyone who knows. I'm thinkin Sarah, *wink*
My mom and I were walking through a parking lot, probably going from the mall back to the car. This man comes up to us, and asks me if I've seen his son, completely ignoring my mom, who in turn didn't seem to know he was there. I asked him what his son's name was, and he says he doesn't know! I naturally think this is rather odd, and then a thought comes to me. I through out the name, "Richard Green?" The man seems satisfied and walks away. This is funny in that kind of strange way, because at the time I am having this dream, I am working for a man named Richard Green in real life.
Then Mom and I get to the car, and I lean against it, while she is leaning inside, either to put things in the back seat, or to clear a space for me to get in. Suddenly, the man comes back. He tells me that he found his son, and accuses me of lying to hm. Then he starts punching me! At some point during this confrontation, he tells me that either he or his son, I think it was his son, was or had been in the military.
I think you can guess from my hints that the son in question was Richard Hunt! My question is, does anyone know anything about his father? Was he abusive? Was he or any of his children in the military? I know this is a muffin, but hopefully we can contain it, LOL!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Well I think his father died when he was young, but I'm not sure. It may have been when he was a bit older, but I remember saying that he didn't have a father in childhood or something. And as far as I know, all of his children got into performing and didn't go into the military. Richard did work at a place where he would transcribe Veteran news or something, but he got out of it because it was too traumatic or something. That's all I know.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks. Freaky, huh? Actually, it was more the part about him not knowing who his son was that baffled me. Maybe that can explain it a little. Thanks for the info.

Ringlet

Reaction score
I had a woman I barely know tell me she had a dream about me on like Thursday. It kinda weirded me out. I mean I see her every morning but only for like a minute or two.

Anyway, she told me that she dreamed I was on a ledge and she saw me fall off. She said she ran over to help me but by the time she got there I was back on my feet and she kept asking if I was okay and I kept telling her I was fine.

Isn't that weird?

What does that dream mean?