D'Snowth Sesame Reviews: Issue 37, Volume 2006

D'Snowth

Reaction score
nickcoffee12 said:
you forgot to add it hot in the city song
DANG IT! I KNEW I was forgetting something, but I couldn't put my finger on it! Why can't my PBS station play Sesame Street in the afternoon again where I can review AS I watch?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno, why can't it?

Thanks Snowths... The second hopping kid was Jazmina, the second twisting girl was Betstina (SP?) Didn't rully hear it that clearly.

And yeah... The rating's appropriate, another throw-away episode.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Count said:
Thanks Snowths... The second hopping kid was Jazmina, the second twisting girl was Betstina (SP?) Didn't rully hear it that clearly.
Alright... it's hard to be on guard to catch everyone's names and stuff. Hey Count, do you mind if I ask why you keep up with all that?
The Count said:
And yeah... The rating's appropriate, another throw-away episode.
Pretty much.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Gotta stay updated with all the new characters, Muppet or human, to ask my sources if they should be added to my Muppet Listings.

Version 16's in the works currently, taken me a couple of years to sort through all the additions with my fellow forum sources to get things just right. Still not finished, but it'll be a heccuba large list when it does get posted, hopefully as a Christmas gift for the 50th anniversary year of the Muppets also.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I checked next week's schedule, and already we're getting repeats of season 37; that was only 20 episodes, is that it; was Abby Cadabby's introduction all for nothing; what about Gina adopting a baby?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... 21 episodes have aired so far. There are still five more episodes left in the season.
An article said they would save the Gina Adoption episodes until November, National Adoption Month or something... Heh, those first three letters, could make a Daily Show joke, but I'll refrain.

So they're starting repeats on Monday? Good, will give me a chance to catch anything I may have missed out on. Thanks for the update Snowths.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Count said:
\
So they're starting repeats on Monday? Good, will give me a chance to catch anything I may have missed out on. Thanks for the update Snowths.
Yeah, Abby Cadabby's first day of school is one I missed, so I'll get a chance to see it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, Abby Cadabby's first day of school was supposed to be on today, but I tune in to find a rerun of "Bob's Deaf Niece" instead, so no review today after all.:frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good to know it wasn't just my affiliate. Honestly, after I saw the "Stay Happy, Stay Healthy on Sesame Street" intro I just changed back to Mike & Mike on ESPN 2.
Sorry, but I'm only interested in Season 37 episodes for the time being.