DVD Wishes

HPDJ

Reaction score
COMMENTARIES!!!!!!!!!!! Please!

That Announcer

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo, don't be so bloody serious.

I've posted a newer, better, more complete edition of this pipe dream of mine over in the Classic Muppets forum. If it happened, I think any Muppet fan would fall down of shock.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want MT! on DVD, and this could be the only way to do it. If you eliminate Big Bag, SS and Gorch, this could be doable between Disney and HIT!...

And if an animated "Fraggle Rock" was such a travesty (oh, and it was) then why is the torrid, uninspired, horrible, wretched Muppet Babies any better? I hate the show. It's almost as bad as... well, "Big Bag" (which I only included above for the hard core fans) or the animated "Fraggle Rock", or "Mother Goose Stories". (I only used Henson productions here, because you cannot compare a Henson production but to another.)

Beauregard

Reaction score
thatannouncer said:
GelflingWaldo, don't be so bloody serious.

I've posted a newer, better, more complete edition of this pipe dream of mine over in the Classic Muppets forum. If it happened, I think any Muppet fan would fall down of shock.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want MT! on DVD, and this could be the only way to do it. If you eliminate Big Bag, SS and Gorch, this could be doable between Disney and HIT!...

And if an animated "Fraggle Rock" was such a travesty (oh, and it was) then why is the torrid, uninspired, horrible, wretched Muppet Babies any better? I hate the show. It's almost as bad as... well, "Big Bag" (which I only included above for the hard core fans) or the animated "Fraggle Rock", or "Mother Goose Stories". (I only used Henson productions here, because you cannot compare a Henson production but to another.)
Muppet Babies is an awesome movie, which took the Muppets to a knew hight and had more seasons than any other Henson production including The Muppet Show. It deserves a palce on the shelves beside the others.

Movies205

Reaction score
I like to see the Muppet Movies presented in OAR(Original Aspect Ratio), more specifically a Muppet Christmas Carol and a Muppet Treasure Island. Give me my widescreen version!!! They should produce a box set including all the movies and then tons of special features, it's possible to get the rights from Columbia it's been done for other box sets.

Stulz

Reaction score
?

From Gelfing Waldo:
"Parts of "The Jim Henson Hour" are coming to DVD (or already are on DVD), but sadly with the ownership split full intact-episodes are not likely ever."

What parts are comming to DVD?? what parts already are?

This is complete news to me.

That Announcer

Reaction score
"Storyteller" is already out on DVD, both "Greek Myths" and "Complete Collection."

Stulz

Reaction score
Storyteller

ok I'll give you storyteller, but what else? Or what else is comming?

That Announcer

Reaction score
I hope the rest comes along, I've seen tapes of JHH and thought it was a very well done show.

BEAR

Reaction score
I am happy that Follow That Bird is on DVD but am disappointed that it doesn't have more bonus material. It has a trailer but it is pretty mediocre. Anyone who has seen it probably knows what I mean. I would like to see more behind the scenes/making of stuff. Interviews with Carroll Spinney, Frank Oz, Marty Robinson, Jerry Nelson, and Joan Ganz Cooney would be cool. Also, interviews with Sonia Manzano, Roscoe Orman and Linda Bove.