eBay sellers reach an all-time 'dodgy' level...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You won't believe this, folks! I have decided to auction a REAL copy of an autographed photo of Jim Henson that I have taken off the internet. The winner will receive it via email so that I may make other offers on this autographed simile. Bidding begins at $245.

I will also have it hand delivered by Jim Hensen.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
You won't believe this, folks! I have decided to auction a REAL copy of an autographed photo of Jim Henson that I have taken off the internet. The winner will receive it via email so that I may make other offers on this autographed simile. Bidding begins at $245.

I will also have it hand delivered by Jim Hensen.
In addition, the Jim Hensen WDW BBQ sauce napkin has yet to be bid upon. All bids are welcome!

:big_grin:

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Sorry Kev, you'll have to add sales tax on that...

-Matt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I forgot about that:

belly button lint and 2/3 of a paper clip.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am offering up for auction actual nose hair from the famous Jim Hensen, creator of the Muffins, that retired such famous characters as Kermet the Forg, Fonzie Bear, The Great Grover, and The Muffins. These nose hairs date back to 1969 and were hand delivered to me for doing some art work for Mr. Hensen's dentist's grandmother's bestfriend's grandson's dog. The first 400,000 bids will get a free Muffins Show muffin.