eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
I hope they use the plastic and fabric for miss piggy, I want her to look acurate but I won't pay for something thats just going to fall apart in a couple of years.
Me too! You can also flock plastic, but it wouldnt work with a hinged mouth.so either the mouth would have to be non functioning, or go for the material covered head with hinged mouth, like the walkaround.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
From what I've heard, the real Piggy poser's mouth doesn't move, and based on the pictures Frogboy posted earlier in this thread, that appears to be true. So, if it's a really accurate replica, her mouth won't be hinged.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
From what I've heard, the real Piggy poser's mouth doesn't move, and based on the pictures Frogboy posted earlier in this thread, that appears to be true. So, if it's a really accurate replica, her mouth won't be hinged.

Which is fine with me....I just want to see her made along with Fozzie. Can't wait!

muppetguy

Reaction score

Can someone out there for sure confirm this? I wouldn't understand why she wouldn't have a hinged mouth. I mean, if you wanted to close her mouth, why wouldn't you be able to? I'm not a puppet builder and don't know much about how posers are constructed, but think there should be an option. Although, now to think of it, the more recent pictures of Piggy have her mouth open all the time.

Anyway, I'd still like to know this for a fact though. Thanks guys!:wink:

Davina

Reaction score
no one knows "facts" yet... we're all just discussing options and possibilities.. piggy's a way off yet and no real decision has probably been made yet.. this is just general specluative chatter... nothing more...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind, but would prefer the hinge.

unclematt

Reaction score
If they want to model it after the Muppet poser she would not have the hinged mouth. However, if they wanted to make her a full poser for the people buying thier product I would think they will hinge the mouth. It is the whole purpose of these replicas. People are not taking these home and playing with them, they are taking them home, posing them in the desired position and then putting them on display.

Taylor

Reaction score
Hey I just visited EFX's website, they have the first of the in prodution stuff on Rizzo up. the pictures are really cool and theres even a 360 view. OOOH it just gets me revved up about rizzo, I cant wait to get him. :shifty:

lboyce

Reaction score
So for Christmas I'm getting the Gonzo and Animal replicas and was going to get Kermit but now, after reading some stuff here, I'm wondering if I should wait and get EFX's Kermit when it's released. What is the thought here from everybody? I obviously have to have Kermit in my collection, but will the EFX Kermit be THAT much better than the MR version?