eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I obviously have to have Kermit in my collection, but will the EFX Kermit be THAT much better than the MR version?
If you want all of your replicas to be in scale with each other. Go with the EFX Kermit. He's going to be the right size in comparison to the others. MR Kermit is about 10% smaller than he should be.

unclematt

Reaction score
If you want all of your replicas to be in scale with each other. Go with the EFX Kermit. He's going to be the right size in comparison to the others. MR Kermit is about 10% smaller than he should be.
So obviously the EFX Kermit will be a little pricier than the MR one was.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hey I just visited EFX's website, they have the first of the in prodution stuff on Rizzo up. the pictures are really cool and theres even a 360 view. OOOH it just gets me revved up about rizzo, I cant wait to get him. :shifty:
Thanks for letting us know.yeah, great behind the scenes pictures.It is a shame that Rizzo doesnt have his "Ratpanic" patch on his jacket on the 360 turn around.Anyone else having problems making Rizzo turn around? there doesnt appear to be navigating controls and it only seems to slightly respond when I left mouse click it at random spots.
PS Just worked it out how to make Rizzo turn around.You put the mouse pointer on the far left of the photo,hold down on the left click and drag across to the right.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know.yeah, great behind the scenes pictures.It is a shame that Rizzo doesnt have his "Ratpanic" patch on his jacket on the 360 turn around.Anyone else having problems making Rizzo turn around? there doesnt appear to be navigating controls and it only seems to slightly respond when I left mouse click it at random spots.
PS Just worked it out how to make Rizzo turn around.You put the mouse pointer on the far left of the photo,hold down on the left click and drag across to the right.
It's basic flash. It should work fine. Older Macs aren't always the best with the flash plug-in. Maybe you should download the latest version.

Telly

Reaction score
After seeing him on efx's website....I'm getting more and more excited! :shifty:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
From what it sounds like, they've been trying to get this to us before Christmas but are still trying to get everything in place. I don't expect to see Rizzo out for a few more months. :shifty: But that's okay by me.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
From what it sounds like, they've been trying to get this to us before Christmas but are still trying to get everything in place. I don't expect to see Rizzo out for a few more months. :shifty: But that's okay by me.

When we pre-ordered our X-wings awhile back, it took about six months I think before they started sending them out and getting all the payments so that's not really that bad for waiting.