eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
What part of Oregon are you in? Yeah, I used to live down in Orage County. I would do the drive to Pasadena in a heartbeat to see the window. From here though, it's bit of a drive.

I live in Salem...I use to live in California 20 years ago. I lived in Long Beach, then moved up here.

dmoss

Reaction score
Wow...and how cool to see a Promo Card with Kermit, Rizzo, Fozzie, Piggy, and Pepe!! :embarrassed:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I really do hope these come out. Every picture just makes me more excited. I still hope it doesn't require a bank job or working a street corner to afford these art pieces. (kidding of course) :shifty:

stump0

Reaction score
hmm looks like i'm gonna take a trip to Pasadena this weekend (i live in Santa Monica) I'll take some pics!

muppetperson

Reaction score
It is great that things are getting more positive again.I wonder if that is another Kermit in the window, because the one that is pictured in the "in developement" seems to have something wrong with his mouth-the lower jaw is smaller than the top jaw to create kermit's smile implant, but the jaws should be the same and then the protrusion should appear.Anyway, the kermit in the window doesnt seem to have that fault, or maybe it is the way it is photographed.And for those wondering about eFX's not showing 2010 in the newsletters tab, they are aware of it and their template doesnt allow for 2010, so they are waiting on software so they can update it.

Nick22

Reaction score
the reporter kermit looks great. i wasnt gonna get him cause ive already got a kermit, but he looks so good i dunno if i'll be able to pass on him. and at least we have something. things are looking up. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
I agree Nick. Don't think i'll be able to pass on Reporter Kermit either. It's most encouraging they are still showing these to people at least. It's just a shame they take so long to develop (must make the license extrememly costly) but then i guess you can't rush quality.

muppetguy

Reaction score
I am still hoping we hear some news from efx soon. It's been a few weeks since we heard anything from them (the newsletter). Anyone hear anything about Rizoo or Reporter Kermit?:confused:

stump0

Reaction score
I don't think efx would or should release any info now, the best time would be comic con.

MWoO

Reaction score
Edit: Was responding to a post 2 months old....whoops

Anyhoo, the reporter Kermit looks rather good. Seems like it will have a much more uniform loo because of the better internal structure, at least I hope. I love my MR Kermit, but a larger better scaled one would be nice.