eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
Why would they have done that, MP? :big_grin:
well, there was the leaking of what was suppose to be a private conversation, and a few dummy spits here and there about timeing releases, but maybe I just cant think of any other explanation as to why it just seems to be me that cant view the website, yet when I disquise myself, I can.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
well, there was the leaking of what was suppose to be a private conversation, and a few dummy spits here and there about timeing releases, but maybe I just cant think of any other explanation as to why it just seems to be me that cant view the website, yet when I disquise myself, I can.
Disquise yourself? How does the computer know you're wearing a funny hat and fake mustache? :embarrassed: Wocka! Wocka!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Disquise yourself? How does the computer know you're wearing a funny hat and fake mustache? :embarrassed: Wocka! Wocka!
I also had on one of those glasses with false nose-Wocka! Wocka!
The computer doesnt know I am wearing a disquise(thanks to a proxy server) because if it knew, it would know it was me!

Telly

Reaction score
I'm on facebook too much too cuz I was looking for the "Like" button for frogboy's joke :smirk:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hurray! finally able to visit eFX collectibles after all this time and numerous tests and communication to my internet provider.The problem must have been in one of their relays so I have now been put on direct proxy and it worked.Now after all that, I see that the Newsletters are still only up to last year.LOL!

lazyeyejoe

Reaction score
disagree

But we are refering to authentic replicas....not toys. That is two different things. There is a lot of junk toys, but when it comes to props made like the original...I don't care if it is Muppets, Star Wars, Star Trek, Iron Man, Spiderman...you name it, the hardcore fans know it should look like down to every detail. Example Quantum has some awesome replicas of the Serenity ship with all the bells and whistles.
I disagree with the referal to toys being junk, i would much rather have a vintage 1978 toy puppet that had been approved as well as designed by Jim Hensen himself than some current copy of the real thing, who knows maybe Jim would have disapproved of the replicas, im just saying its cool to be able to work the Animal puppet from Fisher price instead of just posing it

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I disagree with the referal to toys being junk, i would much rather have a vintage 1978 toy puppet that had been approved as well as designed by Jim Hensen himself than some current copy of the real thing, who knows maybe Jim would have disapproved of the replicas, im just saying its cool to be able to work the Animal puppet from Fisher price instead of just posing it

I think you misunderstood me. I am not talking about Antique toys. I am talking about toys that come out in todays market. I use to collect Star Wars Toys. I have all my originals from when I was a kid in mint condition. Todays Star Wars is not really worth anything even from 15 years ago and still not worth anything. One thing that I have learned from this hobby is that I will not buy out of a small corner toy store...they scalp the toys from somewhere else and then crank up the price on them. We had a store like that where I live long time ago. I use to call him terrible Tom cause he would have his scouts go in the mornings to the toy stores and wait for them to open. Then turn around and give them to Tom and sell the for twice the amount the scalpers got when they went to the store to get them. I have a lot of antique toys that are worth a lot. My point was refering to comparison to replicas and toys. :smile: