eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

unclematt

Reaction score
They just were not consistent. Everyone's Kermit looked different. Some looked spot on, some looked terrible, and some were in between.
When you say they looked terrible, what was wrong with them? Was it misshapen? Did he have an extra eye? Was he missing a finger? I am curious.

muppetperson

Reaction score
eFX have a special announcement on Monday.Could it be the unveiling of the new website.....?
Or the price of Rizzo? cant wait!

muppetperson

Reaction score
When you say they looked terrible, what was wrong with them? Was it misshapen? Did he have an extra eye? Was he missing a finger? I am curious.
It was the way they were finished.Some looked fine, others had more visible seems and varied pupil placement.

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
I really want to get Reporter Kermit, but I have a feeling he's going to be too pricey for my budget. The improvement over the MR Kermit is amazing though. He looks like he could just come to life and start reporting at any minute!

Rizzo looks great as well, but I'm not sure I'd want him around as much as Kermit...

muppetperson

Reaction score
Are these on pre-sale anywhere yet?
Not yet, but who knows what tomorrow may bring! As soon as the price is revealed and eFX's website is changed, the pre orders could start immediately.Isnt it funny, when you think back to the MR days when they couldnt give any price details or know when pre-order or availability would start, but then you see the distributers already know the retail and release details and beat the source to pre-orders!(bad public relations)

Nick22

Reaction score
i can't wait to see what the special announcement is! hopefully something good!

MWoO

Reaction score
I really want to get Reporter Kermit, but I have a feeling he's going to be too pricey for my budget. The improvement over the MR Kermit is amazing though. He looks like he could just come to life and start reporting at any minute!

Rizzo looks great as well, but I'm not sure I'd want him around as much as Kermit...
Well, it's an improvement IF that's what the final product will look like. Let's all remember that the prototype for Gonzo was perfect, but when it got down to mass production...not so much.