eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Well, it's an improvement IF that's what the final product will look like. Let's all remember that the prototype for Gonzo was perfect, but when it got down to mass production...not so much.

Let me tell you...I have a couple things from eFX already...with Bryan in the lead, it WILL be consistant. Everyone has been pleased with what eFX has put out so far, and I believe it will be totally different with this company. Also, on this pre-order, I hope he will put a payment plan on it like he did the other stuff I got from them.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hello all,

I think there is something that you guys should remember; when I did my prototypes for MR they looked way different than the final product. My Kermit was good wrong color but good. Sadly the ones from China somehow got shrunk and changed. What you guys are seeing is a proto type like mine was. It’s hard to say how the mass production is going to look. Hopefully good but it’s hard to say. So don’t count your chickens before they hatch. I am sure that eFX will get a good company to produce these guys but remember your looking at a proto type.

Take care all

Terry Angus

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Hello all,

I think there is something that you guys should remember; when I did my prototypes for MR they looked way different than the final product. My Kermit was good wrong color but good. Sadly the ones from China somehow got shrunk and changed. What you guys are seeing is a proto type like mine was. It’s hard to say how the mass production is going to look. Hopefully good but it’s hard to say. So don’t count your chickens before they hatch. I am sure that eFX will get a good company to produce these guys but remember your looking at a proto type.

Take care all

Terry Angus
Oh yeah, I see what you mean. That picture of the prototype does look far more accurate than the finished product. Here's hoping that's not what happens here, too!

statler salad

Reaction score
Hello all,

Take care all

Terry Angus
Terry, those prototype photos on your photobucket site are amazing! I cannot believe how great Fozzie looks! I hope the EFX version is half as good as yours is.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Oops! sorry guys.The efx announcement wasnt Muppet related.The announcement is that eFX are the new licensee for Star Trek's Legacy.But website and Rizzo news shouldnt be too far away.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Oops! sorry guys.The efx announcement wasnt Muppet related.The announcement is that eFX are the new licensee for Star Trek's Legacy.But website and Rizzo news shouldnt be too far away.

Did you get the newsletter already? I have a new spam filter and wondering if it got deleted.