eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This is not true. We have not announced the price or availability of the Reporter Kermit or Rizzo yet. Since D23 just ended last week, we sent the prototypes back to Asia for final costing.

The FAO/Kermit information was old news with MR several years ago . . .

When the information is available, you guys will be the first to know and it will be from a reliable source. . . us! :smile:
Thanks for clearing that up. The proto looks spectacular. :smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
This is not true. We have not announced the price or availability of the Reporter Kermit or Rizzo yet. Since D23 just ended last week, we sent the prototypes back to Asia for final costing.

When the information is available, you guys will be the first to know and it will be from a reliable source. . . us! :smile:

WOOHOO....and not a moment too soon!

theprawncracker

Reaction score

This once again proves that a certain muppetinsider has no idea what he's talking about. :rolleyes:

Thanks for clearing that up for us! :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
I had a feeling when he said $295 .. these don't look like $295 Muppets to me!

unclematt

Reaction score

I love it when we get actual credible information. Thanks for the update.

Nick22

Reaction score
thanks for the clarification! can't wait for the final costs.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Looks like the new eFX newletter went out and Rizzo has a anticipated pre-order date for next month. Cannot wait! I hope they do a payment plan if his price is a lil high. We will have to wait and see. EXCITED! :shifty:

statler salad

Reaction score
Looks like the new eFX newletter went out and Rizzo has a anticipated pre-order date for next month. Cannot wait! I hope they do a payment plan if his price is a lil high. We will have to wait and see. EXCITED! :shifty:
Anybody able to post a copy of the newsletter - i'm on mailing list in UK and haven't received one.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Anybody able to post a copy of the newsletter - i'm on mailing list in UK and haven't received one.

I second this. Anyone out there have it and can post it? I signed up for their newsletter and I haven't received anything from them. Has anyone else received their newsletter?:confused: