eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hey eFx. It's almost November, just one more day. Any news on anything from Rizzo to Kermit? Any idea on a pre-order date for Rizzo, price range, etc. I check your site everyday for any news. Any info is helpful. On a side note, I am really loving the evil queen's heart box from snow white. Can't wait to see other disney replicas as well.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
It is still so depressing seeing the pictures of Terry's original Prototypes. As much as I love my MR Kermit, that proto looks so much more 'Kermit'!

That Fozzie Pic, WOW, I want one NOW.

So MuppetGuy, whats the story of that Miss Piggy in your avatar picture, it looks like a MR Kermit with her? Can we see a bigger pic?

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hey eFx. It's almost November, just one more day. Any news on anything from Rizzo to Kermit? Any idea on a pre-order date for Rizzo, price range, etc. I check your site everyday for any news. Any info is helpful. On a side note, I am really loving the evil queen's heart box from snow white. Can't wait to see other disney replicas as well.

Bryan is inundated with work at eFX so he mightnt get to respond.The search is continuing for the correct Rizzo fur.eFX met with Disney and compared their Rizzo to the actual Rizzo and a few minor tweeks need to be done, but a funny story is that Rizzo is already that close to the real thing, that when Disney packed everything away, they went away with eFX's Rizzo jacket instead of the real one!They had to swap the pieces over.LOL!
Pre-order is still anticipated to be sometime in November, with production December or January.As soon as the fur is sourced, Bryan will be able to get us a price.

muppetguy

Reaction score
It is still so depressing seeing the pictures of Terry's original Prototypes. As much as I love my MR Kermit, that proto looks so much more 'Kermit'!

That Fozzie Pic, WOW, I want one NOW.

So MuppetGuy, whats the story of that Miss Piggy in your avatar picture, it looks like a MR Kermit with her? Can we see a bigger pic?

Chris

Hey. Someone who knew I loved piggy sent me that pic. sorry there's no more info., Alot of my friends know im in love with piggy and every once in a while, they send pics my way. I love my frIends who don't think I'm insane for loving a pig! LOL :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm actually sad that Terry isn't working with EFX on these new prototypes. He's worked with Muppets before, Fraggles, too, and so we KNOW he cares about the characters! I don't want someone working on them that is doing it just to make a buck. I want someone working on them that CARES.

Terry cares, and I care also.

WOOT WOOT! Terry! Terry! Terry! :smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Just got the newsletter regarding that eFX is going to be putting up a "In Developement" section on the website about how they made Rizzo from the inside out. Someone named Mike Moore is the one making the prototype for the Muppets....anyone know who he is?

muppetguy

Reaction score
Just got the newsletter regarding that eFX is going to be putting up a "In Developement" section on the website about how they made Rizzo from the inside out. Someone named Mike Moore is the one making the prototype for the Muppets....anyone know who he is?
Why didn't I get this newsletter? I know I signed up for it even with the new website...? Weird.:confused:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I know Mike Moore, and he is a FANTASTIC prop maker. If we can't have Terry, then Mike is the guy we want working on this. He cares about The Muppets as much as we do. A fan himself, he's a good call for this job!