eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Barber

Reaction score
Your modern Piggy hopes might not be as doubtful as you think!:wink:
Okay, your cheeky wink makes me think you have this on good authority! Please, please, PLEASE be true!

Sorry to all those who'd rather classic Piggy, but I plan to continue praying for a currently fashioned one. Though I can see why many would prefer a retro pig. Either way I'd love her.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay, your cheeky wink makes me think you have this on good authority! Please, please, PLEASE be true!

Sorry to all those who'd rather classic Piggy, but I plan to continue praying for a currently fashioned one. Though I can see why many would prefer a retro pig. Either way I'd love her.
What's your idea of a modern Piggy? Are you talking the look of the puppet or the outfits she wears? There have been many Miss Piggy versions through Muppet history.

This is what most fans want in a classic Piggy puppet style.

This is what many fans don't want by way of puppet construction. The face is really flat and puppety. Her uninspired flat-ironed hair and short bangs make her look more dim-wit than diva.

This is a somewhat recent puppet that looks classic and is still quite attractive.

Nobody wants a truly classic Piggy like this one.

As for the outfit - as long as she has purple gloves and pearls, I'm cool with a modern dress.

I'm in favor of a "new-classic" look for the puppets that seems to be going on in the Muppets' recent revisions.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Personally I hope for a evening wear outfit, rather than a casual outfit, like the Black knit with Silver buckle and leopard print gloves, NO NO no!

Purple gloves and perals sounds great. The look of Piggy, I really like the look of the poser wearing the Pink Velvet dress, I also like the hair style, if my poser looks like that I will be one happy bunny!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lk_yvTj3_...mLBXl8sGU8/s400/Miss_Piggy_In_Pink_165218.gif

Chris

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Personally I hope for a evening wear outfit, rather than a casual outfit, like the Black knit with Silver buckle and leopard print gloves, NO NO no!

Purple gloves and perals sounds great. The look of Piggy, I really like the look of the poser wearing the Pink Velvet dress, I also like the hair style, if my poser looks like that I will be one happy bunny!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lk_yvTj3_...mLBXl8sGU8/s400/Miss_Piggy_In_Pink_165218.gif

Chris
Me too. However, I do like the darker blonde best. It actually makes her look younger. :smile:

ButchCat

Reaction score
amen KK.

Is anyone else here seriously ****** that we were supposedly sold completely accurate, made from the patterns, Muppet replicas only to find out now that they weren't ever designed accurately from the beginning?
I have said this so many times I could scream. I made the prototypes for Master Replicas from the REAL AND ORIGINAL PATTERNS and they where 100% the correct size. It was when they got to the mass production that things changed. Check mine out: Master Replicas Prototypes

So They where designed accurately from the beginning! after mass is a different story.

Thank you for your time and take care,

Terry Angus

www.anguspuppets.com

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I have said this so many times I could scream. I made the prototypes for Master Replicas from the REAL AND ORIGINAL PATTERNS and they where 100% the correct size. It was when they got to the mass production that things changed. Check mine out: Master Replicas Prototypes

So They where designed accurately from the beginning! after mass is a different story.

Terry Angus

www.anguspuppets.com
I was trying to convey that in my post. Your work is incredible. :super:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
We all love your work Terry...just frustrating that you didn't make all 2500 of them for us LOL....just kidding. we all want a Terry original. :wink:

muppetperson

Reaction score

I cant go into too much,because final decisions are still pending, but maybe we might see a Piggy that we are yet to see.:confused:

MuppetMazz

Reaction score

Terry Angus

www.anguspuppets.com
I showed my wife that Fozzie pick of him standing next to you and she was floored. I really do love that poser. Quite possibly my favorite of the bunch. :embarrassed: