eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Sam's Ghost

Reaction score
Don't thing I will be buying any of them. Just found out that I owe $2,100 for my 2007 taxes. They reassesed me. This sucks.
Maybe Johnny and Sal could help you with the IRS.

"Sal, remember the tax audit thing."
"Oh, I forgot. Yeah, Johnny didn't make no money on them albums!"

Telly

Reaction score
Hahaha I think I'm the only one that would love a Johnny & Sal replica pack!

Bear Man

Reaction score
Really disappointed, but not at all surprised, at the projected price of around $400 for Rizzo (I know this is just speculation, but it does seem to have some basis since it was given as an example to someone by the company). At these prices, and with the character choices (Rizzo - arguably not a core character; Reporter Kermit - for whom a poser already exists; Piggy - traditionally a very tough sell) in the current line-up, yet again I predict we will see slow sales force the close of this line before we get to Fozzie.

I can't say that I think - from a business model point of view - that efx should take a different route since their approach makes sense, I just remain disappointed that in the current economy I don't see these being successful enough to get to production of my favourite character.

Nick22

Reaction score
Really disappointed, but not at all surprised, at the projected price of around $400 for Rizzo (I know this is just speculation, but it does seem to have some basis since it was given as an example to someone by the company). At these prices, and with the character choices (Rizzo - arguably not a core character; Reporter Kermit - for whom a poser already exists; Piggy - traditionally a very tough sell) in the current line-up, yet again I predict we will see slow sales force the close of this line before we get to Fozzie.

I can't say that I think - from a business model point of view - that efx should take a different route since their approach makes sense, I just remain disappointed that in the current economy I don't see these being successful enough to get to production of my favourite character.
well i see where your coming from, but please try and stay positive. it helps a lot, for real. i used to be super negative, and then i started to try and think more positively, and it made life a ton easier. and not everyone is gonna get their favorite characters. hopefully everything will work out for efx. i will be buying as many posers as i possibly can. i love these posers and i wanna support the line. i'm gonna have to get a job or something, lol.

Taylor

Reaction score
Yeah, Im trying to a job right now at target then I'll save up for the posers. I'm deffinetly getting rizzo and I'm most looking forward to piggy and fozzie.

Telly

Reaction score
That's ok. I should have money by then haha

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
I know it was said that Gonzo and Animal photo-protos were made to scale. Is that the same with Fozzie? Just wondering after seeing my Avatar how much bigger kermit's head/ body would look in that photo. Guys think about where we were a year ago! Im actually quite surprised that eFX didn't go with Fozzie first as there were so many ready upfront to buy and already had some numbers as far as the polls here. Can only imagine what they will go through matching Fozzie's fur! We're pulling for eFX! Thank you guys over there for continuing the line with more quality and accuracy! We all kinda thought our desire to have more characters was, dead in the swamp, to put it mildly.

Kevin

PS I think it's also safe to say we would end up getting Fozzie's aht as well!