eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Any ETA on some EFX Muppety news?
I've heard some rumors, but at D23, Bryan asked me not to jump the gun anymore. He would like to control when information is released and I totally understand and am very happy to cooperate.

So, all I will say is that there should be some news soon.

:stick_out_tongue:

unclematt

Reaction score
I've heard some rumors, but at D23, Bryan asked me not to jump the gun anymore. He would like to control when information is released and I totally understand and am very happy to cooperate.

you have the inside scopp on everything, don't you?

muppetperson

Reaction score

As soon as they get the correct fur, so repeating for those who missed my earlier post -pre order will now either be very late this month or otherwise go into November.

Telly

Reaction score
I just hope eFX doesn't fall into the MR of keep us out of the loop of not knowing what's going on:rolleyes:

unclematt

Reaction score
I think they are doing a very good job of keeping us in the loop so far. I am very happy with the updates thus far.

Telly

Reaction score
So far they have been doing a good job! I just hope it stays that way!

Ignohippo

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Rizzo too, and would love to have him, but at this point I'm going to have to hold off and save money for Fozzie and Piggy (especially since I'm sure they'll be quite expensive).

It's too bad, because I would probably get Rizzo if Fozzie and Piggy were out of the way. He looks incredible. I hate that I may have to pass on him!

unclematt

Reaction score
Don't thing I will be buying any of them. Just found out that I owe $2,100 for my 2007 taxes. They reassesed me. This sucks.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Im just glad they are making stuff like this! It sounds awesome! Im excited to see how Piggy will look! I will buy every Band member if made! Yikes! :big_grin: :sing: :flirt: