eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

hoopless

Reaction score
fozzie is the one i want most and i'm in all honesty a little worried he might get dropped again if the others don't sell enough either because they're too expensive or not popular enough or whatever. i have no reason to doubt they will sell die to quality though if what we have seen so far is anything to go by, that won't be an issue. i do want a rizzo to stand with gonzo so i wil be trying to get one, but i'm not sure about the reporter kermit still because space is another issue and i do have the MR one.

piggy is niche and and really for me but i know she has her fans. pepe is cool and i might like one, but chances are by that time i'll still be trying to pile money aside for fozzie. i'm just wondering if other people like me will be holding on for later posers, trying to save their money for the ones they want most and then get disappointed because the others didn't manage to sell so well.:confused:

long post. sorry for that

rexcrk

Reaction score
Well, I'm definitely gonna be getting Rizzo and Pepe, and probably Fozzie unless he's waayy too expensive.

I'll probably pass on Piggy, just because I don't really like her that much, and I'll probably pass on Reporter Kermit, just because I already have the Master Replicas version and I also have limited space, and I'm trying to be a responsible adult here lol.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Well, I'm definitely gonna be getting Rizzo and Pepe, and probably Fozzie unless he's waayy too expensive.

I'll probably pass on Piggy, just because I don't really like her that much, and I'll probably pass on Reporter Kermit, just because I already have the Master Replicas version and I also have limited space, and I'm trying to be a responsible adult here lol.
Responsible adult? What is this you speak of? :wink:

Barber

Reaction score
For what it's worth (probably not much) I can't wait for reporter Kermit. I passed on the MR one because he looked rally plain. I like him in his Great Muppet Caper outfit!

I think I'll get any other that comes out. All the ones listed in the poll for sure. I wouldn't want a repeat of Gonzo or Animal, though, no matter how much improved.

Telly

Reaction score
I'm excited for Reporter Kermit! I just watched the Liza Minelli episode again today and thought about how cool it will be to have him. My friends already have a blast posing with MR Kermit! Just wait till they win a game of pong and get interviewed by Reporter Kermit! haha

Sam's Ghost

Reaction score
I'd love a Pepe and a Sam the Eagle, but I doubt Sam is high on eFX's list due to his size (higher cost) and the fact that he's not as popular as Kermit, Gonzo, Pepe, etc.

unclematt

Reaction score
A Sam would be really cool but highly unlikely. Maybe they will put a prototype together that we would be able to see. That would be awesome.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, these are the most likely candidates for posers to place beside Kermit, Animal, Gonzo, Rizzo and the planned Reporter Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear and Pepe.

Beaker (Not sure about Bunsen)
Rowlf
Statler & Waldorf
and possibly a wild card Dr. Teeth

I doubt Scooter could get made or the other three in the Mayhem. Sam could happen. So could Swedish Chef, but I just don't see things going beyond what's been reported. Maybe they'll do differently dressed versions of Miss Piggy, Animal and Gonzo, but I vote for more characters. I just don't know what could happen?

Telly

Reaction score
I would LOVE Scooter! He doesn't get enough credit! :wink: