eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
Guys, give Rizzo more credit. He was Steve's first main character.
Rizzo was Steve's first character of the Muppet show, but he wasnt a main player.Bean Bunny might of been his first character.I dont know.What year was " Tale of the Bunny Picnic"?
Anyway, yes, Rizzo does have an historic point for Steve, but when people think of top 5 Muppet characters, Rizzo isnt on the list.I have nothing against Rizzo, as I said, he is a favourite, but not a main favourite as he doesnt have big roles or profile.

Taylor

Reaction score
Ummm some on here have mentioned something about the price being 500. I wasn't aware of any price news. could someone clarify for me. Thanks

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Ummm some on here have mentioned something about the price being 500. I wasn't aware of any price news. could someone clarify for me. Thanks

Nothing is in cements as of yet. These are all guesses. The price, the number of being made. the only thing we know is that he is being made.

hose nose

Reaction score
I was not that interested in the Rizzo replica either. But when i saw it at D23 i must say that i wanted it. I hope the mass produced ones will look as good as the prototype.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'm glad they're doing Rizzo first because he actually IS in my top 5 characters =D

Probably because since I was born in 1988 I grew up with movies like Muppet Christmas Carol, so I have that connection to Gonzo and Rizzo (and it's always why I find it weird when Gonzo and Rizzo AREN'T teamed up lol).

Barber

Reaction score
About what size is Rizzo? I'd guess about 20", and I'm trying to plot out my display in the events I manage to get my hands on him. Price doesn't scare me, but the LE does.

And I can't WAIT for Piggy! Is it safe to assume she'll be out around this time next year? Again, I don't care about the price, only the availability.

The upcoming replicas are too exciting! I'm glad someone took them over. :flirt: < Will we ever see her, do you think? SIGH, love Janice, but it's SO doubtful. I can't believe Pepe's on his way! He's another favoriture of mine. Hmm, maybe I should stop ranting about this.

Thanks for all the Muppet updates on this forum! I don't usually post, but I make sure to read.

muppetperson

Reaction score
About what size is Rizzo? I'd guess about 20", and I'm trying to plot out my display in the events I manage to get my hands on him. Price doesn't scare me, but the LE does.

And I can't WAIT for Piggy! Is it safe to assume she'll be out around this time next year? Again, I don't care about the price, only the availability.

The upcoming replicas are too exciting! I'm glad someone took them over. :flirt: < Will we ever see her, do you think? SIGH, love Janice, but it's SO doubtful. I can't believe Pepe's on his way! He's another favoriture of mine. Hmm, maybe I should stop ranting about this.

Thanks for all the Muppet updates on this forum! I don't usually post, but I make sure to read.
Rizzo is somewhere between 15 to 17 inches tall.Yes, if all goes well, we will have Piggy by this time next year, and probably Pepe too! I would say that it would be very unlikely that we will see Janice.The Photo Puppet Replicas is a limited market and I dont think Janice will be chosen over characters like Rowlf, Swedish Chef,Sam,Bunsen, Beaker, Statler and Waldorf.Due to the price and size of these Replicas, people wont be able to get that many of them, so I just hope that the line will make it to Fozzie!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
In my honest opinion...I would love to see Gonzo get a make over sometime since there is a new company that are taking risks. Don't get me wrong, I love my Gonzo I have now. I just think it will give others a chance that wanted him the way he was meant to be with the foam nose or better.

Barber

Reaction score
Thanks, muppetperson, for letting me know the approx size of Rizzo. He's a bit smaller than I thought. It's really hard to get detail into small pieces. They did a really good job there.

Yeah, Janice is too obscure. Maybe I'll go back to crossing my fingers for Beaker, someone you mentioned. And, for the record, I so want Fozzie, but I keep thinking he's on the to-do list. Then again, I kind of want them all, like everyone else does.

Telly

Reaction score
Rizzo's one of my favorite Muppets (certainly love him more than Animal), but I would have been content with just Kermit, Gonzo, and Fozzie.