eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Luke

Reaction score
Before these go on pre-order i hope they can work out what wil happen for international folk - whether we can join in the payment plan or whether we just have to contact the international distributor.

I am a bit worried how many of these will make it international if only 500 are made.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Before these go on pre-order i hope they can work out what wil happen for international folk - whether we can join in the payment plan or whether we just have to contact the international distributor.

I am a bit worried how many of these will make it international if only 500 are made.
You can order direct from eFX's website if you wish as they ship to most parts of the World.Shipping can be expensive, so you would have to weigh it up with getting it from a local distributer in your area.eFX's distributers for all over the world are listed on their website.

Nick22

Reaction score
as long as there is a payment plan, i think i'll be fine. i'm one of the lucky ones, my parents are loaded. i get teased about how spoiled i am all the time by my friends. :smile: but only 500? woah. i'm kinda worried about piggy's price now. :eek:

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Is Rizzo really a popular enough character to sell 500 at $400+?
Time will tell I guess.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Is Rizzo really a popular enough character to sell 500 at $400+?
Time will tell I guess.
Well, if you look at the poll, only 93 out of 509 people want him.Although, the question is who they want the most, so I suppose there could be more people that want him, but not a priority, which means they wouldnt want to pay much for him.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Well, if you look at the poll, only 93 out of 509 people want him.Although, the question is who they want the most, so I suppose there could be more people that want him, but not a priority, which means they wouldn't want to pay much for him.
He's not my favorite character by a long shot and not who I would have picked to make a replica of, but if he comes out looking like the prototype, I'd have to have him.

:stick_out_tongue:

muppetperson

Reaction score
He's not my favorite character by a long shot and not who I would have picked to make a replica of, but if he comes out looking like the prototype, I'd have to have him.

:stick_out_tongue:
I voted like the most did-I want Fozzie the most! However, that doesnt mean that I wont buy Rizzo.In fact, I will.Although he is not a main favourite, I still like him, with his wise cracks and (Bronx?) Accent.:shifty:

unclematt

Reaction score
I am kinda of glad they decided to doRizzo first. I think he will be more afordable and we will get an idea of thier work.

muppetguy

Reaction score
I voted like the most did-I want Fozzie the most! However, that doesnt mean that I wont buy Rizzo.In fact, I will.Although he is not a main favourite, I still like him, with his wise cracks and (Bronx?) Accent.:shifty:
I think Rizzo's just a new york accent in general. He's not my favorite either, but, I will get him.

unclematt

Reaction score
Guys, give Rizzo more credit. He was Steve's first main character.