eFX's Rizzo Thread

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
Since the general efx thread has now turned into a drama-fest, can we please use this thread to talk about Rizzo? It's hard to filter through the other one and find news. Speaking of, any new news on Rizzo? Is there a pre-order date?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Now that the EFX site is up they will post official comprehensive news on this page.

The last we heard they're still trying to hammer out an official price and we're not (nor should we be) privy to that discussion. When there's something legit to report they'll get the news out. They did finally revamp the EFX website last year for that very purpose.

They've had some great Rizzo prototype images located on their Muppet Page and any other questions not already known or listed on their FAQ can always be directed through conacting them via their website.

In essence, there's been no concrete news to report until they issue a press statement. Maybe we'll get a day's heads-up before hand, maybe not, but we'll get the skinny on it soon enough. This is a good thread to catalogue all of that and the links above should help too. :shifty:

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
Great! Thanks for all that information. I'll be getting him if he's under $400. I'd like to support the line as much as I can but if he's more than that I may have to hold off and hope they get to Fozzie.

Nick22

Reaction score
i wish muppetperson would come back. he made things so much easier for the rest of us, and he tried so hard.

Taylor

Reaction score
I second that, come back muppetperson we miss you and your valuable insight.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Great! Thanks for all that information. I'll be getting him if he's under $400. I'd like to support the line as much as I can but if he's more than that I may have to hold off and hope they get to Fozzie.
yea, same here dude :smile:

hoopless

Reaction score
Is there a pre-order date?
Not officially, but forbiddenplanet.com and play.com still have him on their sites with different dates and prices. As was said on the other forum they were given a ballpark figure to work with and shouldn't have published anything until it was confirmed which as of yet to anyone's knowledge here it has not been.
At least there are a couple of places prepared to sell him, and that's in the UK

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'm very anxious to see what the pre-order date and price of ol' Riz are!:concern::shifty:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm very anxious to see what the pre-order date and price of ol' Riz are!:concern::shifty:
I am too.

The announcement keeps getting put on hold and I think a lot of the speculation instigated some of the heat on the last thread. We kept hearing "moderately expensive" but not an actual quoted price. Last word on it is that they're still hammering out a deal like they've been doing for weeks.

As soon as they know anything they won't keep it a secret. There's just nothing really to know yet. The rumor was that it would be between $300-400, but who knows? It really could be anything. :shifty:

Nick22

Reaction score
i just wanna know already. i'm sick of waiting. i just wanna get to it.