eFX's Rizzo Thread

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I guess we're back on the other thread. It would be great for a mod to create a crisp clean new thread for this subject. :wisdom:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I guess we're back on the other thread. It would be great for a mod to create a crisp clean new thread for this subject. :wisdom:
We really need at least 2 threads-one for the Muppet poser line in general, and a current character thread.I will come here when I have Rizzo news.If it is just one thread, then it gets very long for people to find information.That is why I like the pictures of the prototypes seperate so you can find them easy.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I don't think closure of the other thread is necessary - it got a bit sidetracked there but made its way back ontrack. Plus when Efx has news they want to directly convey, that's the thread i'd figure they still have bookmarked.

Plus as noted, it's good to have a thread for the general line and a specific product in it.

It's no secret we have mods that are a little too trigger-happy when it comes to things like closure/merging/Stickys/deletion and the like and don't tend to err on the side of caution. Let's not encourage them to press those shiny buttons they have a hard enough time keeping away from when it's not needed.

hoopless

Reaction score
The expected due dates for Rizzo as shown on forbidden planet.com and play.com are now 2nd April and 30th March respectively. Whether this is them just guessing since they have reached their previous dates or whether it's based on contact with eFX I don't know. I've learned you can't rust either of these sites with pre-order information, but I just like to see a glimmer of hope that he'll be here in the not too distant future

eFX

Reaction score
Hi All!

Sorry for the delay in posting in the threads! Obviously, I have not read through all the threads yet, but I certainly will do so in the next few days and if there is anything that i can answer, I will.

As for the Rizzo, I also apologize for the delay in the pre-order. We have been in negotiations with Disney on what we think is an exciting new cooperative program. But, as is typical in dealing with any licensors, we have to make sure that all of the legal concerns are resolved before we can make any announcements. Once it is signed, seal and delivered, I am sure that you will like what we have come up with.

However, this does not mean that we have stopped working on Rizzo with our factory, we are still moving forward.

Thanks to you all for your patience and as I mentioned above, I will read through the thread and answer any questions that I am able to.

Bryan

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this! I know we are all excited and just want to know what's going on. Some people may take things too far but the majority of us just want to keep building our collection and look forward to whatever you build... maybe Sweetums? :wink:

pd0062

Reaction score
Guys,

Just to let you know that play.com have Rizzo on for pre-order with an expected release date in the UK of 9th July and a price of £349.99.

I really want a Fozzie replica so will probably hold off for him to add to my Kermit, Animal and Gonzo replicas... keeping my fingers, toes and any other possible crossable body parts, internal and external, crossed!

Of course, a small child, a wedding and bills to pay don't help!

:embarrassed: Wokka wokka wokka! :embarrassed:

Luke

Reaction score
Guys,

Just to let you know that play.com have Rizzo on for pre-order with an expected release date in the UK of 9th July and a price of £349.99.
No chance of that date, they haven't even gone up for pre-order yet with eFX - Play.Com just move the date every time it gets close.

I was actually hoping they might reduce it in its current sale without realising.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I suspect we may need to face facts on Rizzo ever coming. I, for one, have given up on efx

Telly

Reaction score
Yeah. At this point, I'm going to be the first to jump and get one, but I'm not holding my breath on him.