Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sure, mainly because when I got banned from FFN back in the early 2000s, one of the reasons they banned me was because they claimed I was giving other fanfics the MST treatment, and I had no idea what they were talking about, until somebody explained to me what MST/3K is.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nice! Do you remember the episode you checked out? What did you think?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Payback for last night. :stick_out_tongue:

Jeanette all grown up, or Noodle all grown up? :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Jeanette never seems to age, but Noodle's practically all grown up now, and she mighty fine I must say. :stick_out_tongue:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Have you seen "Little Shop of Horrors?" If yes, have you seen the original ending? If yes, which ending did you prefer?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I haven't seen it in its entirety, just various different clips and songs from it; seeing the whole thing is still on my to-do list.

That being said, I'm aware that Frank had a different ending in mind for the film, but again, I'd have to watch the movie in its entirety before I can make an objective opinion about which ending I think would have been better.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Favorite songs by:

Little Jerry:

Little Chrissy:

The Beatles:

Bip Bippadotta:

Kingston Livingston III:

?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
- "Telephone Rock"
- "8 Balls of Fur"
- Wait, the real Beatles, or the SS Beetles? If the former, that's a tough one, but I find "Love Me Do" gets stuck in my head easily (though as solo artists, I really like George Harrison's "I've Got My Mind Set on You"); if the latter, "Letter B."
- Not sure if "Fat Cat" counts, so I'll say "Air."
- "Be Yourself"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Why should I have guessed Telephone Rock? :shifty: :stick_out_tongue: but, in fairness, that song is partially why my first copy of Rock N Roll got worn out.

8 balls of Fur! I loved how Little Chrissy just destroyed his piano and had no shame in it. :stick_out_tongue:

I mean the puppet versions, but wonderful songs!

Air is a catchy song. I used to call Bip the "air guy" as a kid. :stick_out_tongue:

Just Happy to Be Me! True story, I sometimes got that black and white flashback mixed up with the Nino's flashback in NTV (similar sets, people dancing...).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You're pretty much speaking my mind about those song choices - particularly Little Chrissy destroyed his piano, that's why that song always stuck with me in my mind since my infancy, lol.