Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh... One L. Whoops...

Well, I mean buffalo can get pretty hot, but as I've said, I just love chicken that much, so that's pretty much why it's the only spicy thing I'll willingly eat.
And you prefer ranch over delicious blue cheese? :grr:

Now, just to be clear, you mean the characters and not you and @Sgt Floyd, right?

Either way, I think that would be pretty awesome.
Nope, Sgt Floyd! I wouldn't mind performing a duet with her. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Are there any videos of yours that you've literally been addicted to watching?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Meh. Again, I never really cared much for adult cartoons - they seem to alway put more emphasis about pushing the envelope and seeing what they can get away with than they do stories or plots.

However, my drawing style has been compared to that of KOTH, and I guess, in some small way, I can see similarities.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll be honest.

You being from the South, I'd figured you'd love the show. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, to be fair, that show is based in Texas, is it not? Texas is a whole 'nother country unto itself. :stick_out_tongue:

But if we're gonna talk about the south in that respect, as I've said, Andy Griffith is to us what Jerry Seinfeld is to New York Jews: THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW is almost like a cult show down here.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
But if we're gonna talk about the south in that respect, as I've said, Andy Griffith is to us what Jerry Seinfeld is to New York Jews: THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW is almost like a cult show down here.
Yeah, as someone who lived in a small town in North Carolina and has family there, Andy Griffith is like an old relative.
Well, to be fair, that show is based in Texas, is it not? Texas is a whole 'nother country unto itself. :stick_out_tongue:
Texas is an interesting thing, it's very southern in culture, but at the same time it feels different from most of the other southern states. Like it stands alone. Maybe because it's so huge, so there's a lot cultural diversity.
Living in Texas for so long, i've actually grown a nostalgic attachment to King of The Hill. Not because it's relatable to my experiences in any way, but because of the aesthetic of all the Texas-y local commercials.
Lol, @LittleJerry92 , you should've asked me this question not Snowth. #NotAllSoutherners.

Last edited: