Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, as someone who lived in a small town in North Carolina and has family there, Andy Griffith is like an old relative.
I'm tellin' you, when he died, that was the saddest I'd ever been over a celebrity death, because it really felt like losing a member of the family. Sadder still when you think about after losing Jim Nabors recently that the only ones left are Ron Howard (Opie) and Betty Lynn (Thelma Lou).

Favorite thing you've created on YT?
That's really hard to say, because they all mean something to me for one reason or another. I suppose in a way PUPPET POWER is particularly special to me, consider it was the first time I was finally able to get a bigger and more ambitious project realized.
If you could go back in time, what year would you go back to?
Probably 2008, since that was arguably the best year of my life, lol.

But to a completely different time, I'd say the mid-60s so I could experience what it was like to see TV shows and what have you transition from black-and-white to color: it just feels like it was such a magical time.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Coming back to my question about videos of your own you watch alot:

I can say i've watched these two in particular alot. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You see an *** naked Jamaican guy with dreads wearing nothing but sandles running down your street screaming "WEEEEEEEED!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!" your reaction?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You see an *** naked Jamaican guy with dreads wearing nothing but sandles running down your street screaming "WEEEEEEEED!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!" your reaction?
Just let 'im run on by, because there's nothing I can do to help him, lol.

Have you ever been to some kind of camp?
I've been camping before, but as for actually going off to a camp (I assume you mean like summer camo, or something along those lines), then no. As a kid, I saw summer vacation as three months of freedom, so the last thing I wanted to do was to be shipped off to some kind of camp where I'd have to still get up early every morning, be told what to do all day, and go to bed early every night.
If you could perform any Muppet/Sesame character who would it be?
Oooh! If I could get the voice right, maybe Grover - I heartell he's one of the most flexible Muppets SS has, and he looks so easy and free to perform!