Electric Mayhem explosion at Hot Topic

Jackie

Reaction score
I just told my mom not to go in there. I don't want her to get scared. I personally don't shop there. Gap is the place to be. :smile:

MoguiViper9

Reaction score
well, being the whole raver thing went out with Pokemon and those kiddy scooters...LOL
I admit that I did like pokemon, lol, but only the game, I never got TOO into it. But seriously, that was a very well designed game. And I do have a scooter (This isn't looking good for me is it?), but there's more to Ravers than scooters (Mine is in storage, lol). AND THE "RAVER THING" WILL NEVER GO OUT <Laughs uncontrolably>
or, because the radio and corporations tell you too
Or because it speaks for what we stand for, and seriously go listen to some Sugarcult or Good Charlotte and see what you think. Oh, and that emptyTV thing... MTV is gay, they only play rap now (<Sigh> What is this world comming to?)
By classic raver do you mean the whole detroit acid house utah saints thing, or the post modern ecstacy injesting bristol dub trance uk drumnbass 'can fit 30 midget clowns in your pants' raver thing?
Um... <Puzzled>... The second one with midgets, lol (Utah Saints???)

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
'can fit 30 midget clowns in your pants' raver thing?
Now That's my idea of a Saturday Night!

beaker

Reaction score
viper9:

I admit that I did like pokemon, lol, but only the game, I never got TOO into it. But seriously, that was a very well designed game. And I do have a scooter (This isn't looking good for me is it?), but there's more to Ravers than scooters (Mine is in storage, lol). AND THE "RAVER THING" WILL NEVER GO OUT <Laughs uncontrolably>

Um... <Puzzled>... The second one with midgets, lol (Utah Saints???)<<<

apologies. When you said you were a longtime raver, I thought ya meant you were around most of our ages on here...Ive followed the history of electronic music and electronic dance music. I also know its mostly a lot of young kids who go to these suburban type raves, whereas the wherehouse type ones in metropolitain areas are frequented more by older people.
To me, the whole raver fashion thing...big goofy gloves, big goofy pants, baby pacifyers, glow sticks etc looks a tad bit lame. But hey, thats just me.

Then again I wanna be in full Beaker regalia for Muppetfest, so what do I know?

Btw, Utah Saints was huge in the late 80's/early 90's rave electronic culture scene much like Crystal Method or Prodigy were in the late 90's.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>'can fit 30 midget clowns in your pants' raver thing?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now That's my idea of a Saturday Night!<<<

seriosuly, have you seen those raver pants they sell at hot topic? You could fit the whole performing troupe of cirque de solie and a matrian mining colony in those things!

radionate

Reaction score
I'd make a joke about the more peole able to fit into my pants the merrier I get....but I don't think it would be appropriate.