Electric Mayhem explosion at Hot Topic

radionate

Reaction score
Nah it's ok Ken, I cuss like a sailor most days. It's the women's panties that bother me. I mean, your mother-in-law-to-be is on these boards!:eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
(smacks hand on table)... But seriously...
How come Dr. Teeth isn't on the T- SHirts? I mean, last time I checked it was Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayheim. Not "The Electric Mayheim with Dr. Teeth somewhere around, perhaps he's in the bathroom when they took the band picture." It's like having a beatles T-Shirt that says "The Beatles" and has everyone but Paul.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Am I the only person here who has trouble telling the man's clothes from the women's clothes in that place sometimes?<<<

I think I may be the only MC member who buys their clothes exclusively at Hot Topic:wink:

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice &amp; Mokey's Man
I think I may be the only MC person to not wear clothes! :big_grin:
Ya nekkid southerner!!

radionate

Reaction score
I think Jackie must have some southerner in her too. Notice she said Nekkid and not Naked. Only a southern knows the difference between the two. (The first one means you are upto no good)

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice &amp; Mokey's Man
I think I may be the only MC person to not wear clothes! :big_grin:
Nope, feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the breeze.
What? It's late June and I'm in Southern California. I'm freakin' hot!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I think Jackie must have some southerner in her too. Notice she said Nekkid and not Naked. Only a southern knows the difference between the two. (The first one means you are upto no good)
No, she just adapts the language so I'll understand her, lol. She actually says "*nay*-kid", the "correct" way, lol.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now yer all nekkid. I've officially replaced the womens underwear, everyone being Ernie, and spiders in my nightmares. I've gotta go before I can never sleep again! so.. cold...