1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Electric Mayhem explosion at Hot Topic

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by beaker, Jun 20, 2002.

1. MoguiViper9

MoguiViper9 New Member

I can fit 2, lol
  2. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Those pants are mad big LOL! Or as they say in Mass, WICKED big! LOL!
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>Those pants are mad big LOL! Or as they say in Mass, WICKED big! LOL!<<<

Hey, they really say wicked big/bad/awesome up there? I thought that was just something they made fun of on saturday night live. ...hehe, mad big!
  4. Jackie

Jackie New Member

LOL!! They REALLY really say it up there! I know a few people from Mass and they ALL talk like that! LOL!

However, Smiggy never says that stuff though. :) LOL!
  5. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

GASP AND DROOL!!!!

GUESS WHAT?!?! guess what! guess what! guess what !guess what!!!

well you probaly wouldn't care but i was at Hottopic the other day and they had...ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN T-SHIRTS!!!

but they are girl t-shirts....i saw one of the workers placeing them on display and i told the girl that it was one of my favorite movies and that it's to bad it's a girl shirt" she said "come on you know you'll wear it!"

no...i wouldn't...but i would buy it! but i didn't. i wanted to get the muppet weezer shirt, so i got that instead, the rest of the money i had with me had to go for a nice gift for my best friend for her graduation party last Saturday, i got her some nice dolphin stuff at spencers:) she loved it!

BUT, i want someone to give me THREE! Three very good reason on why tomarrow morning, i should not get on my bike, ride to the mall and buy that all dogs go to heaven shirt at hottopic, if i don't hear from anyone, those dogs are MINE! hahahah!

they gotta be very good reasons!!!!
  6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Well if its nostalgic and pop Hot Topic will have it...unfortunately most the Muppet/FR or creature shop tshirts til recently have ALL been cheap iron on, and small girl sized. But now, now they got some awesome shirts!
  7. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

They wouldn't by any chance happen to still sell that stuff (or the Labyrinth merchandise?) there, would they? Of course, I doubt it, though. I've recently been going to Hot Topic whenever I go to the mall since last winter, when they started selling Twilight merchandise, but I've yet to see any Muppet stuff. :sympathy:
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

This thread is 7 years old (from 2002). Many changes have happened to Muppet and Henson merchandise since then. You can find stuff in all sorts of places now.

Tshirts can be found at 80s Tees, create your own at Zazzle's Disney section and figures can be found in all sorts of places including the amazon search here. Hot Topic is known for being friendly to nostalgic properties, but the Muppets and Dark Crystal properties are coming back to the mainstream. It's a different world than it was at the beginning of this decade. :)

:zany: Hope this helped and welcome to the forum!​
  9. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Thanks for the help. :) (Also, I wasn't really expecting them to be still selling it. I guess I was just being a bit naive)
  10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Well, I did check the Hot Topic website and they do have some very attractive Dark Crystal and Labyrinth shirts. :scary: