Electric Mayhem explosion at Hot Topic

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: j & m man:

Originally posted by beaker
[Bthe shirt is like a rock concert with people's hands in the air, and it has animal on drums, and floyd and janice on their instruments in front[/B]
I just searched at the site and found it---AWEsome shirt!!! I can't wait to find a Hot Topic somewhere near me and get it! Thanks so much for postin' this! :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>hot Topic also has pink womens underwear with Animal on them. Dont ask how I know, I just do<<<

I saw those two! I'm a Animal/electric mayhem completist, but I have no need to buy those!(They did have some nifty Invader Zim boxers tho I wanted!)

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
>>>hot Topic also has pink womens underwear with Animal on them. Dont ask how I know, I just do<<<

I saw those two! I'm a Animal/electric mayhem completist, but I have no need to buy those!(They did have some nifty Invader Zim boxers tho I wanted!)

As Byron would say..."I love me some Animal underwears" LOL!!!!!!!!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>As Byron would say..."I love me some Animal underwears" LOL!!!!!!!!<<<

mmmmm *visualizing Jackie in Animal underwear* :wink:

@(0o0)@ <------------my panda icon i came up with^_^

radionate

Reaction score
I just visualized Ken in Women's Animal Underwear and I think I'm scared for life!:frown:

radionate

Reaction score
Ok Ok, anyone else want to make phun of my typing skills? Kentucky ain't that far away that eye kouldn't come up there and ruff you up a bit.:stick_out_tongue:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
fisjh ijdiso vhodsp eosr9vmn098 dfhpemv oertvnme8s,c eoirupkpf typ8vgep8r eyj8e yenut. eosr osepvtnes rlituyp ern088re diufgheiw odnfyp0gw dde0- vn sue eoirtuem!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
there is now Kermit underwear at hot topic as well,

Zack)Rowlf the,Dog.