1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Electric Mayhem on Robot Chicken

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Skeeter Muppet, Mar 13, 2005.

1. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I watched this again. :D I just want to point out it's ironic that in the parody they get as many gigs as tehy can, like bar mitzvah's... **cough Muppetsfromspace cough**
  2. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Thanks Vic I was unaware
  3. suggsy

suggsy New Member

Man, four years ago I started working on this same idea in my comedy writing class. Never quite finished it. :eek:

Did finish the one with fabio guest starring on the Muppet Show, though.
  4. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

5. SmileMuppet

SmileMuppet New Member

I liked it...

:halo: :cool: :flirt: I thought it was one of the better parodies out there. I hope they come up with some more
  6. Emosewa

Emosewa New Member

Hehe, funny. But pooor Janice and Animal. :halo:
  7. Xela

Xela New Member

I saw it on T.V., but I had to watch it again. It's just so funny! Each time I watch it, I laugh more! :D
  8. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i have them all on DVD
  9. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

what else happens in this episode?
  10. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

LOL! I remember catching this on Adult Swim a couple years ago and it never gets old. Me and my partner in the odds Jules quote it all the time. XDDD Without a doubt, the best Robot Chicken parody ever. Seth Green rules!