Elmo teaches kids to manipulate???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Labyrinth Fairy said:
mary had a little lamb? his fleece was white as snow! :crazy:
How old are you? Cause not to be rude but you are being very immature. :rolleyes:

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
oh well

sorry get over it, I am trying to have fun. sorry to be rude. I am just asking, why do you always say something like that when someone wants to have fun?
sorry if I am rude :stick_out_tongue:

Rosewood

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm........?

I post this message specifically to Bear, but I wish for all who have been involved in this to take this into concideration and decide for yourselves:

Bear, I don't know what it is about me that could make you so bound and determined to destroy me from the moment I joined (reference : "How 1 person can make a difference - post #4). Sure, you appologized publically on the forum, but after this fiasco, I get the feeling it was simply to save face on your part. Booberfraggles wrote an artical which basically made the same point that I was trying to make with mine, but the way you responded to that article compared to mine was as different as night and day. (reference - "the way it was vs. the way it is" -post #1) And the fact that you could call what I wrote here simply "cold" and "mean spirited", and make the statement that I have basically done everything in my power to attack everything that FRM has written since the day I joined is a hairs breath away from slander, my "friend". I have said civil things in articles FRM has wrote (reference "Journey to Ernie-post # 20 where I was agreeing with a statement YOU, YOURSELF had made). And you can't walk away from this making it sound like everything you have ever said to poor FRM has exactly smelled like roses. If I recall correctly, the statements you made in his article of "Elmo come out where ever you are"-post #30, and in the article of "The Irony of Elmo's popularity" -post#12, were not exactly what I would call "warm and fuzzy". And, finally, I find it rather interesting that I would find your only comments on this entire thread ones that seemed to be made more in hopes of fueling a fire that was never meant to be lit in the first place, and then, once the fire was raging, you seemed to simply retreat into your cave to watch the chain reaction unfold; because I havn't heard a thing from you since the suggestion that I basically be "executed" from this forum came to be through the comments of another poor individual who's feelings of negetivity had been fueled through your assistance.
So tell me, Bear, what was the point of all this? And how can it be fair that you can state your opinion whenever you want, and have everything be just fine; but when I try to bring up a valid point (that mabey you dont agree with) it seems to get sabotaged? I know there are things we don't agree on, and I can live with that without taking offense at everything you say, in a civil manner, but this time I think I was given the shaft as much as FRM was.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Labyrinth Fairy said:
sorry get over it, I am trying to have fun. sorry to be rude. I am just asking, why do you always say something like that when someone wants to have fun?
sorry if I am rude :stick_out_tongue:
That's fine we all have our own opinions. I am just over all the randomless on here, this is about a specific topic and I think it's just weird to see a total different subject and that's just (no offense) a lil' immature. When somebody posts a topic I believe anyway it should be about the topic or relate somehow on the topic there is a little too much random posts that should now be nesicarry on certain posts. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.