1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Elmo's Christmas Countdown

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Barry Lee, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I was hoping for that monster with the really nong sausage shaped nose with the 2 little eyes on top and the weird thin triangular shaped head's Christmas Countdown.
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

You are SO right, he is SUCH a classic character! It's an outrage NOT to have the special named after him. We should all right to Sesame Workshop and demand that the monster with the really long sausage shaped nose with the two little eyes on top and the weird thin traingular shaped head be given the publicity he deserves!
  3. Drtooth

And that Purple horned one with the weird black hair as well.
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Who is this character ya'll are all talking about?
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I dunno, I'm just following Drtooth's lead. :p
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I see? *cookoo cookoo* LOL JK Cool to see a character that i had never heard of. I'll have to look him up. *jarts off to the Muppet Wiki*
  7. Drtooth

Stop This! Stop this at once! This post is getting entirely too silly! Now let's go back to the main subject of the Elmos! 10 9 8 and all that!

(Monty Python fans will get this)
    I'll put up a post about the weird looking monster later.
  8. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

I'm guessing that there's going to be another reference to Ernie and Bert's name origins in this special.