Not open for further replies.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Walk Away Dude

I'M TIRED EVERYONE OF YOUR POSTS BEING A LOOK FOR PITY

i'll tell you what Kramer said to Newman "Why don't you just jump already"

F

furryredmonster

I guess I could stop fighting when the word Elmo comes out of some ones mouth... *embarassed*

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I guess I could stop fighting when the word Elmo comes out of some ones mouth... *embarassed*

ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO..........
DING DING DING LOL :smile:

RedDragon

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Walk Away Dude

I'M TIRED EVERYONE OF YOUR POSTS BEING A LOOK FOR PITY

i'll tell you what Kramer said to Newman "Why don't you just jump already"
Who's looking for pity? I'm certainly not. No need to throw salt on the wound guys, it only makes things worse. The best way to stop a fight is to not respond to an antagonist. DO NOT fight fire with gasoline, it just doesn't work. Ignore any angry, offensive material and go on with your lives. If you don't like fighting then don't fight, it's not as hard to do as it sounds.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks Barry, very well said. And guys, this thread perhaps wasn't meant to start arguments over again :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue:

So, yeah, one thing to remeber, when you feel like getting cross, sit back a bit, and think, "Does it matter?" then if you feel it does, type your post.

Beau{Hmm...I gotta learn that one too}regard

MGov

Reaction score
*sniff*

i didn't make "the list".

*sniff*

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hey Barry! What about me? Now look here Barry, The only fight I got into was with that Bigbird guy and all these other things were my brother's doing ( those ' goodbye' posts and the T*B*A first page) . If you asked someone here I'm sure they'd say I'm mature. I really truly am. Now sometimes I get flustered with people ( Bigbirdfan, Ryan ( not rhyorabie or prawnie, the USER named Ryan) ) but that doesnt mean I should be labeled immature.

F

furryredmonster

That was just a list.... it's not complete. Or they would have to add everybody excluding me. :big_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.