1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Enter the Labyrinth (Role Play 10th July 2003)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Beauregard, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I think he means 22 hours until if we are not out of here someone will take all our Muppety Goodness away from us. So we have to hurry.

I see us as haveing three options, not that I am a the great thinker. One, try and get out of our own. Two, find the rat. Three, give up and die.

Anyone?
  2. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

well, I am smalls, you sees? A rats? NO! rats are bad news for king prawns, okay? me no want to dies either....let's find a ways out
  3. Beauregard

OK.

*looks around*

-----

You are sat on a rocky area. All around you are large rocks. You can climb them or go round them. There are numerous signs all pointing in different direction and all marked "Exit"

On the floor you can see th remains of a picnic. There are sandwiches, drinks, and apples. There is also a picnic blanket and a picnic basket.

-----

We had better put this stuff into our bag, ri-ght?
  4. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Yeah! PiiiiiiiiiCnic!
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

No, Animal! Don't eat the food just yet, we may need it later! Since Ernie is now a baby, I suppose I'll carry his backpack and keep the food in there.

*Loads food into the backpack.* Okay, gang, let's boogie!

*He begins walking around the rocks followed by the others.*

Hey, Pepe, why don't you peek ahead around the rocks to be sure it's okay, okay?
  6. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Awww, humpf

*Ernie is a baby? where did the game host (BEAU) state that something happened to result in bert and ernie turning into a baby? Why does bert/ernie decide to act on their own accord by controlling the environment of the game after they have been asked not to by the game host?*
  7. Fozzie Bear

8. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Yeah this game is *off* alright. I think I'll pass. Animal is hitting the road, and eating dust.

*waving bye-bye to all the other players. Have fun guys, I'm just not enjoying the game much anymore*
  9. Beauregard

-----

Ernie and Burt can do whatever they like to THEMSELVES, just not to others.

Any way. Pepe scouts round the rock. Round the rock are just more rocks. They seem to stretch forever. In the middle of the area you are in now is a very tall rock.

Suddenly Animal dissolves.

Voice Over: One of your members Muppety goodness has been taken as a worning to you all, now get on and get out of there.

-----

Oh dear. If only we could see over these rocks. It will take us forever to go round them and the sun is so hot it's like a deset here.
  10. Fozzie Bear

*Ties his rubber chicken around two larger rocks to form a giant sling shot*

This'll get us out of here!!

*Lays back against it really hard and springs way over the rocks and flying through the air...he ends up where, and do the others follow?*
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Ernie cries for one of the muppets

Ernie: I want to go on the swingshoot. *jumps up and down* Oh no my voice is starting to change. Wheres Bert?

Ernie had forgot Bert ran away but........

Ernie: There's Bert. *points over the rocks where Fozzie is* Were coming Bert. *waddles over to the slingshot*
  12. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

*shoves Ernie out of the way* king prawns first, okay
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Ernie falls and starts to cry

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! The *sniff* fish *sniff* thing pushed me!!! :cry:
  14. Beauregard

Hey, don't argue. Let me go first. Or I'll whack you with the mop.

------

Soon you sort out your arguments and all slingshot yourselves threw the air, as you are fly you look down and see that you are going toward the large exit sign in the sky, which you can see from this hight.

You turn your head to look behind you and see a large bird like creature flapping after you again.

You carry on shooting threw the air, you havn't landed yet.

-----

The, the bird. The flying lizardy thing. It's coming again.
  15. Beauregard

-----
    You carry on threw the air, you are not stopping. The wind has picked you all up and is blowing you away. The bird is coming faster and faster, if you can't land it will catch up with oyu.

What do you do? In your bag is a picnic basket, a picnic blanet a pinapple, and some other foor. You still have your secret wepons except for Fozzie who left his Rubber Chicken behind.
    -----

What do we do? If only we could make a stoppy gadget from the stuff in the bag, then we could get away from the birdy thingy whatsit.
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Erine having a good idea grabs the bag

Ernie: I know what to do. *grabs the blanket, throws it on the brids head* There that should stop him for a second.

Ernie realize that hes about to land

Ernie: *looks scared* Some one catch me!!!!!! HELP!!!!!
  17. Beauregard

-----

The bird covered in the blanket starts to spin doward the ground. Mean while everyone lands with a bump through the ceiling of a large stadium like room. All around the room are hundreds of doors.

-----

Wow, talk about lots of doors this is crasy.
  18. Fozzie Bear

*Are there any markings on the doors that give us an idea of which ones we might wish to choose?*
  19. Beauregard

-----

Some of the doors have strange arrows on them. One is pointing up, one is pointing down, one is pointing to the left and one is pointing to the ritgh. The one pointing up has a strange sign under it like it has been clawed by a large beast, but hasn't.

----

Uh, oh. Doors again. I'm already feeling dizzy.
  20. Fozzie Bear

Well, I CERTAINLY don't want to go down anymore, so: From the top of the hill it looked like the way out was to the left, so I'm going in the door pointing to the left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.