1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

  2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

  3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Enter the Labyrinth (Role Play 10th July 2003)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Beauregard, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

  1. Beauregard

    Beauregard Well-Known Member

    -----

    I think I had better do some explaining. Lundo did not say that there were doors, he said that there might be doors sometime.

    Can we go back and change the contents of that letter? I don't know anything really about Lodo so I can't play him if we have to go and rescue him.

    Here is the actual contents of the letter:


    Dear Lundo,

    I am sorry to inform you that I can't come to the party but I recieved a piece of information from a unknown sorce that tells me that there is a brand new and more exciting land outside this Labyrinth. I will be leaving the Labyrinth tonight via my secret exit.

    Raggy the Rat


    -----

    Golly. That's weird. So that guy has a secret exit?

    -----

    You are all standing at the bottom of the hill. All around you are smaller hills, and rolling feilds of weat. You can go in almost any direction.

    -----
  2. Puppetplanet

    Puppetplanet Member

    *grabs beaus dustpan and wacks himself in head several times out of frustration*

    Me thinks time to huddle.

    *animals wants everyone to pull together and discuss our thoughts on the letter, what Lundo said, the direction of the exit sign we saw when on top of hill, and this raggy rat character*

    Team Work! YEEEEEAAAAH!
  3. Beauregard

    Beauregard Well-Known Member

    *puts head together with everyone in a circle*

    So, what do we do? Wooops.

    *slips on a banana skin and grabs onto animal*

    *steading himself*

    Sorry.

    Now what were we saying? Oh, here.

    *hands letter and banana skin to Ernie*

    Put that in the bag.

    -----
    Erine can you please stop making people scream, and opening the letters and stuff. I don't mind the game being pulled arround a bit, but not as much as that letter. Remeber we have now about 22 and a half hours to get out of here, no time for rescue attempts.
    -----
  4. Puppetplanet

    Puppetplanet Member

    Animal wonder what we thinks of letter. What we thinks of Lundo Directions. And what we thinks of Exit sign in sky?

    Animal want to know what people thoughts are.





    ( I think animal is a fun character, and I know that talking in a bunch of logical sentences is out of character for him but NOT talking is driving me NUTS! lol, I think I'll pick someone who can talk more next time.)
  5. Beauregard

    Beauregard Well-Known Member

    -----
    You may change characters just this once if you like.
    -----


    Well, we can't see the exit sign any more, so I don't know about that.
  6. Erine81981

    Erine81981 Active Member

    Ernie: Sorry. Here I'll put the letter away. Animal do you want the banana skin?

    Bert: I think we should just fellow Lundo fella.

    Ernie: I say Bert right. Why not fellow Lundo.?
  7. Beauregard

    Beauregard Well-Known Member

    -----

    We have three options. Follow Lundo, carry on on our own, find the Rat chap.

    I suggest we discus the options and no one decides anything yet.

    -----


    Well, I think that that Rat is the best bet, not that I like to bet. I can tell you a story about that. Once there was this hourse and I...

    *notices everyone looking at him stragly*

    Um, Ri-ght.
  8. Erine81981

    Erine81981 Active Member

    Bert: Well, What we doing standing around here. Me and Bernice have a pigion convincen to go to.

    A strange noise comes from out of nowhere

    Bert: WHAT WAS THAT?
    Erine: Bert be calm. It was proubly one of those creatures.
    Bert: What creatures are you talking about?
    Erine: What else..... *walks around*

    A hole appears at Erine's feet......

    Ernie: UH OH!!! Berrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........

    Bert: ERNIEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *yells down the hole*
  9. Beauregard

    Beauregard Well-Known Member

    -----

    Erine. I thought that I asked you not to do that. There was NO hole that apeared. Please can you leave the direction of the game to the game master.

    We are meant to be discussing options.

    -----


    SO, what do you guys think. What are the pros and cons?
  10. Erine81981

    Erine81981 Active Member

    Bert: Erine! Wake up! *yells at Erine*

    Erine: *wakes up* Oh! *panting* Man I thought I was a goner there for a second.

    Bert: What happen?

    Erine: I thought I was falling down a hole. Man, what scary dream. Glad you woke me. Sorry GameMaster. :( I had a bad dream. Have you ever had a dream where your falling?
  11. Natalie

    Natalie New Member

    Well, hello everyone! Am I too late? Did you miss me? I had a important hair appointment. But moi am here now! Ahaha!

    (Is it ok if I join guys? I'm kinda new to this role playing thing and I don't know if I'll be able to keep up!)
  12. Natalie

    Natalie New Member

    Well I just realized our host is leaving. Does this keep going while he's gone or not?
  13. Beauregard

    Beauregard Well-Known Member

    -----

    Hello Piggy. Yes, you may join, and no, I have asked Phil to close it while I am away.

    -----


    So, guys this is very important. We are all standing here wasting time when we only have 23 hours left to get out of the labyrinth. So what do you guys think?

    We need to talk about this. Do we find Raggy the Rat, follow Lundo to the party, or try to find our own way? I don#t know. I think I'll just stop here and have a sleep. No, wait that is not a good idea.

    AR-CHOO

    Sorry, I don't think I have recovered from that first room.

    -----

    In the sky to the East we see a large bird like creature flying low towards us

    -----
  14. Puppetplanet

    Puppetplanet Member

    Me thinks find rat too!
  15. Beauregard

    Beauregard Well-Known Member

    Is anyone elergic to Rats? I'm not, but then I am sneezing already.

    Ar-chooo.

    Oh dear.

    *whips nose on duster*

    Woops.

    *shakes duster*

    Sorry guys, didn't mean to splatter you.
  16. Phillip

    Phillip Administrator Staff Member

    Since Beauregard will be on vacation for a few days, this role play is temporarily closed. I will re-open it when he returns this Thursday July 31.
  17. Phillip

    Phillip Administrator Staff Member

    Now that Beauregard has returned the role play is open once again...
  18. Fozzie Bear

    Fozzie Bear Active Member

    There's a bird coming at us!! RUN!!
  19. Beauregard

    Beauregard Well-Known Member

    -----
    Everyone runs away from the large giant bird and they don't look where they are going, suddenly they are falling down a large hole in the ground that they hadn't seen.
    -----


    Oh no!!!! What do we do now?
  20. Erine81981

    Erine81981 Active Member

    As they r falling erine remembers something......


    Erine: see i told u about the hole in my dream.


Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page