Enter the Labyrinth (Role Play 10th July 2003)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
*Looks at golden gate in shock*

*Then, looks at bridge, to hill, to bridge, to hill, to bridge, to hill, to bridge...... gets dizzy and passes out.*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So, is the bridge our way to the hill, or...what? OH! I'm so confused!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ernie are you sure? What if its a trap of some kind? What if were lost for ever in this maze of unforsaking dirty city. I can't take anymore of this. :cry: *yells out to Game Master*

Game Master! What objects do we have to work with?!

Aaron

Reaction score
yes but everything else here could be a trap too

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
*TO GAME MASTER: can we get description of bridge? Does it have ropes and such? what can we see on other side?*

*THOUGHT 2 EVERYONE ELSE: If heading towards the hill brought us in circles and back here, wouldn't bridge be way to go?*

Erine81981

Reaction score
I can't stand when I don't know what's going on here? Its like the time we couldn't find Big Bird. Alwful day that was. Sorry I kind of get carry away with stuff. We need to do somthing. Fozzie right. We might get capture but will get out.

*remembers his bottle caps he had*

Guys! I got a great idea. I remember the Game Master saying we get weapons. So I remember that I had my bottle caps.

One thing that my bottle caps can do in the Labyerinth that they wouldn't be able to do on SS is change into things. My bottle caps could fill in the holes.

Hows that? *looks at everyone suprised*

Status
Not open for further replies.