Ever Had any Experiences with Spirits?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought what with Halloween going on, I thought we could share any real-life experiences we've had with spirits (evil or not).

For me, it will have been two years ago next month: I was simply lying in bed early one morning... half-asleep since I suffer from insomnia... just lying there, waiting for it to be time for me to get up, but still too tired and too comfortable to already go ahead and get up, so I'm just lying there, half asleep, and the next thing I know the covers are literally ripped off top of me, and I look up to see who did it... but no one was there. What was really freaky is the same thing happened to my dad too.

Ever had any experiences like that?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Not that I recall but I've heard some true interesting stories form other people though.

Xerus

Reaction score
Back when I was a little kid in my crib at night. I was looking at the ceiling and suddenly, a dark phantom ghost jumped through the ceiling howling and he ended up eating me and then found myself back in my crib. It was probably all a dream, but yet I wonder if it was one of those Nickelodeon's Real Monsters or Disney's Monsters INC. monsters who use scary tricks to keep themselves alive.

Java

Reaction score
Yes, on multiple occasions I have seen my great grandfather who I never met in my life and was never told anything about until after I had the expiriences and shared them with my mother.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, depends on how you look at it. I do believe those who have passed on still watch us and can help influence our lives. But I have I had any physical experience with incoporeal beings? No. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
No, I've never had any experience with spirits. I'm too young to drink.

Wocka! Wocka! Ahhhhhh!

Beauregard

Reaction score
No, I've never had any experience with spirits. I'm too young to drink.

Wocka! Wocka! Ahhhhhh!
*high-fives!*

But seriously...when I was a kid, I could have sworn I saw rows and rows of bent-over ghosts walking through my room and down the hall ever night...It gives me shivers thining about it. I was always sure afterwards that it was my imagination. Although I do believe that there are good and bad spirits (angels and demons, if you will, battling around us.)

I swear I once saw a giant pillow-sized white butterfly land on my sister once. I hid under my blankets, fell alseep, and then when I awoke it was gone.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I agree with Beau... there's angels and demons in our midsts... like I know, because Kathy's an angel, and Tommie is a demon...

Beauregard

Reaction score
And Snowth has a halo, and Prawnie has a tail...

Bea:zany:regard