Ever Had any Experiences with Spirits?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I agree with Beau... there's angels and demons in our midsts... like I know, because Kathy's an angel, and Tommie is a demon...
When you said this, I read Kathy as Katzi from MC, and agreed!

Also, Animal is an Angel, Pepe is a demon...:halo: :rolleyes:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
For myself personally I've had by far the best experience possible with spirits. All my genuine brothers and sisters in Christ have had the same experience. You know what it is?
It's the experience of the Holy Spirit coming into my heart. The eternal third person of the Holy Trinity of God. When the Spirit of God convicted me of the sin in my life and my need to come to Jesus the Son of God for full forgiveness I became an adopted child of God the Heavenly Father. And all the good spirits (angels) up in Heaven had a huge party to celebrate my acceptance into God's family just like the Bible says they always do whenever a sinner repents. As for the evil spirits (Satan and his legion of demons) I know I am fully protected by God and the angels from whatever attacks they may throw against me. They cannot really hurt us Christians as long as we stay under our divine shelter.
Hallelujah! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's the same experience I've had too Marty like so many other people!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm talking about spirits that might play tricks on you, or pull pranks on you when you least expect it.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm talking about spirits that might play tricks on you, or pull pranks on you when you least expect it.
I realized that Snowthy, but I just simply felt I had to testify to the Holy Spirit's work. God was leading me.:smile:

Seriously in the context of your actual topic I can share something.
My mother told me sometime was I was about mid-way through my teenage years I used to complain about seeing a man I didn't like hanging around the house when I was small. None of the grown-ups could see him but I could and I did not like him. Often I would give everybody a shock when they were sitting around having a cuppa with friends, watching television or whatever by suddenly crying out angrily "What's this man doing here?" pointing at him. This went on for a long time until eventually one day my younger brother Gary came out of the spare bedroom as white as a sheet looking terrified crying that there was a strange man inside there. That was the first time my brother had ever seen the man and it was the last straw for Mum. She went to the entrance of the spare bedroom, opened a packet of dry holy water crystals or something and shook it, sprinkling the crystals here, there and everywhere around the room.
After that the strange man was never seen by me or Gary again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, that IS spooky! Do you remember what the man looked like that you kept seeing?

And what your mother did reminds me a lot of the M*A*S*H episode where the 4077th was being invaded by spirits causing trouble for the staff until Colonel Potter agreed to have a Korean priestess come in and perform an exorcism.