Ever Had any Experiences with Spirits?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It came back last night... I got in bed with me I kid you not... I felt it snuggle up to me.

My mom has reasons to believe it's probably the spirit of a little kid or something.

Kiki

Reaction score
Whoa... that's really creepy, Snowthers! I hope it's one of them friendly spirits!

Well, I've never had any experiences with spirits and stuff, but apparently, according to my friend, when they were living in their old house, her sister was looking out the window and she saw a reflection next to her's and it was of an old man. She turned around, but there was no one there. Then my friend had the same experience, and when they both told their mum about it, their mum said that the same thing happened to her when she was younger and living in the same house! They moved, a while later.

Also, sometime last year, I borrowed a book called 'Unexplained'. If you're into spirits and UFOs and strange coincidences (sp?), it's a great read. Also shows interesting photos of UFO sitings.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm sure its a friendly spirit... it seems to just kind of like to waltz around my room and go through some of my things... but I've got to admit, when its keeping you up at night, you're not about to be friendly with it.

Heck, I think I might actually resort to an exorcism, because I don't like to have sleepless nights, and this spirit is making my nights sleepless.

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah, sometimes I have awful nights. I just can't sleep, y'know? I'm just lying there, awake. I occasionally here the sound of a girl's scream and... oh, man. Possums, have you ever heard the sound they make? It's so weird. But spirits don't really bother me, well- I don't have one in my room, but I've had things that bring me bad luck and weird coincidences and pridictions...

Exorcism, eh? Not possessed, are ya? :zany: Once my friend was possessed by Elvis in the school library. Random thing I just remembered. :stick_out_tongue: :wink: But yeah, I know what you mean.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It came back last night... I got in bed with me I kid you not... I felt it snuggle up to me.

My mom has reasons to believe it's probably the spirit of a little kid or something.
Maybe it's the curly fries.:stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, one night I was at my neighboors house on her trampoline with her cousin. I was just sitting there and he was like "dont move" and I'm like "why" he just stood on the trampoline for a moment and was like "get in the house, RUN" so it was dark, and when someone tells youto run in the house you get freaked out. (Yes, I am going somewhere with this)
He said he saw something in the next yard over. I didnt see anything. I thought he was just seeing things. Later we went out on the front steps to sit and count the bats flying overhead (I swear we counted 500 bats once). Dont ask why.

We lived near some woods andfrom where we lived you could see a nice size chunk of the woods with a really small field area in front. well, I happened to look over that way and saw what appeared to be a large black dog. It was running across the field area and I swear it just dissapeared. And you cant tell me it went into the woods, it didnt. the streets were well lit. It was just a black silouette of a dog and it suddenly disapeared. I would have seen it if it went into the woods, I kept my eyes on it the whole time.

Later I asked my neigboors cousin what he saw and he said it looked like a really large black dog, just standing there.

Now the creepy thing is that I had read about this dog spirit that is said to appear all over the world and it was a large black dog spirit. It usually was harmless but was known to leave things burned, but usually not likely to attack (if I am remembering correctly)

Also, for the size, this thing was extremely graceful in how it was running

Oh, and did I mention that night there as a forest fire? yeah, you get used to them, when you lived that close, but they didnt make the woods go up in flames, you just smelled burning wood, usually from idiots who caught something on fire. But still, the smell of wood burning is strong and the chances of it happening were high anyway cause it was a really hot, dry night. But still freaky

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I saw that dog once, but up until now, I thought it was just a black coyote (we DO have coyotes around here).