Expert puppet designer and builder availible

Ryan

Reaction score
Beautiful stuff. Mo Frackle is one of my favorite new Muppets. I love his design. Did you come up with it, or did you make it from somebody's design?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
, i am a expert puppet designer and builder, serious intrest only , i am avalible, however my pricing is higher than most online puppet dealers, , but so is my quality. :wink: :concern: :confused:
see this page for samples
http://www.teatrosi.com/james.html
Hey! Glad you made it to MC!! Hopefully we'll see you around often, especially in the puppetry threads.

You can consider me a big fan of your art! The puppet building is fantastic work, and I'm always impressed by good puppet building.

FOZ le Kev

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Ryan said:
Beautiful stuff. Mo Frackle is one of my favorite new Muppets. I love his design. Did you come up with it, or did you make it from somebody's design?
my frackles were based on the designs of jim henson, but done on my own.i didnt name him though , what kinda stupid name is mo?

Ryan

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
my frackles were based on the designs of jim henson, but done on my own.i didnt name him though , what kinda stupid name is mo?
Do you mean these particular Frackles were designed by Jim before he passed, or by the Jim Henson Company?

BorkBork

Reaction score
Great work man. Love it. Please email me with your prices. Click on my profile and there you can shoot me an email :smile:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Ryan said:
Do you mean these particular Frackles were designed by Jim before he passed, or by the Jim Henson Company?
frackles in general were designed by jim back in the early days, i simply took the basic premise behind them and did some new ones, new patterns and all its just the style of muppet that i like

Ryan

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
frackles in general were designed by jim back in the early days, i simply took the basic premise behind them and did some new ones, new patterns and all its just the style of muppet that i like
Oh, cool. Yeah, I love the Frackles too, especially Boppity and Gloat (the original Blue and Green Frackles). So basically, you took the idea of Jim's concept of what a Frackle was, and designed it to your liking? Sorry I'm asking a lot fo questions, but I'm very intrested in puppet building :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Actually, besides penguins, I think we all love the Frackles as the next lot of character builders in the Muppet family.

The Henson people are very hush-hush about how some techniques of puppet building are done, most especially the whole arm-rod concept. Any insight you can give us on the construction of the hands and how the arm rods are able to be placed in and removed from the hands so well?

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Actually, besides penguins, I think we all love the Frackles as the next lot of character builders in the Muppet family.

The Henson people are very hush-hush about how some techniques of puppet building are done, most especially the whole arm-rod concept. Any insight you can give us on the construction of the hands and how the arm rods are able to be placed in and removed from the hands so well?

it all depends on the puppet and the proplems you face, most of puppet building involves problem solving in one way or another .