Family Reunion

mo

Reaction score
when I read the but she's mostly hot part I laughed really hard...well about as hard as someone can when there supposed to be doing school work, I'm in school typing this!

I always wanted to play zelda...

Misskermie

Reaction score
Hello there Muppet Central!
As you know, I have stories that take place after this one, so I am going to try and get this one done as soon as possible. And for those of you following, my other stories are currently being worked on. IS COMING, IS COMING! GOT TWO HANDS ONLY!
Anyhoot, here is the next chapter....

Chapter 17- Out with the Marios, in with some love

"Well, it's been fun." Kermit said, waving goodbye to the Super Mario Characters.
"And more than fun, it's been chaotic." Jaz chuckled nervously. The Marios laughed as all of them, except for Luigi made an exit.
"Well, since we're-a-leaving..." Luigi paused for a moment, then grabbed Jaz, and kissed her, running away before Fozzie or Daisy could walk in on him.
Kermit closed the door, smiling at Jaz's dazed face.
"Don't worry, I won't tell Fozzie."
"...Who?"
"Jaz."
"H-Huh? Oh sorry, I just... Luigi's still really hot..." Jaz said, skipping past Fozzie, who was walking to talk to Kermit.
"What's with her...?"
Kermit smiled, and shook his head.
"Well, anyway Kermit... I was hoping you could cheer up Piggy, because she's on the porch, and she looks really upset."
"I'll be right there." Kermit hurried to the said location to cheer up his pig.

Piggy was laying lazily on the swing outside, allowing her goregeous blonde locks to be one with the wind.
"Piggy, is everything alright?"
Hearing the voice of her frog, she turned to meet his eyes.
"Kermie... I just... It's..."
Kermit took a seat next to her, and put an arm around her.
"You know you can tell me anything, Piggy."
She smiled and cuddled with the love of her life.
"Kermie, I just... With all this chaos, we won't ever be able to tell everyone about... About us..." Piggy said with a sigh.
Kermit frowned a bit.
"Don't worry, everything will be fine... I promise..."
He leaned over, and kissed her, showing that he was putting in most of the effort, and that Piggy was a mere victim of his affection. Now isn't this a sweet moment...? Yes... Savor it... Because it's about to end.
Jaz, coming out of her daze, walks out on to the porch and sees, yup, you guessed it! The smooching couple.
"PIGGY? KERMIT!? YOU GUYS ARE KI-"
Piggy immediately covered her mouth.
"Say one word about this to anyone, and I will personally karate chop you into next week!"
Jaz nodded, and ran away, with her fangirl senses tingling.
"I hope she doesn't have a mouth as big as her Mario collection..." Kermit chuckled.

Later On, It was another dinner time. Kermit and Piggy were sitting across from eachother, playing footsies under the table, as Jaz giggled to herself, thinking of what she had witnessed earlier, and of course, she was thrown a few looks from the fore-mentioned couple.
Gonzo was sitting next to his beloved chicken, and Mo, who was sitting next to her brother, Fozzie.
"Well, shall we dig in?" Mo asked.
Jaz nodded in agreement, and heck, Piggy just dove right into her meal... Or six...
On the other end of the table were the Moopets.
Poogy eyed Kermoot, as if she was mad at him, while she ate her food. Kermoot raised a brow at her, but continued to eat.
Jay was the first to say something.
"So... Everyone enjoying their reunion?"
Indistinct chatter began.
"Now now now everyone..."
Kermit attempted to quiet everyone down so Piggy could finish what she was about to say.
"Thank you Kermie. Now... I just want to say, that... This reunion has been... Wonderful and--"
"Hold it pork chop."
Piggy was interupted by her intolerable, and to some, more attractive cousin, Spamela Hamderson.
"You've had a terrible time, and we all know your little diva act is a fake. You've had to send out your own mother, who lied to you, and face it, that alone ruined your reunion."
Piggy was trying her hardest to hold her tears back. Her cousin was one of the most horrid pigs on this earth, and she chose now of all times to push someone's buttons.
Kermit really wanted to say somethign about this, but, if he's learned anything from being the oldest out of thousands, he's learned that family issues should be resolved by family, not others... But then thought about it again. Piggy was family. He wasn't sure what to do. Mo and Jaz watched anxiously, as if this were some sort of film.
"Are you scared to lie, and say that's not true?" Spamela mocked.
Piggy shook her head, embarrassed that she was so weak in front of those whom she had asserted her dominance in front of. She was weak...
"You're nobody..."
That was it. Kermit had to do something.
"That's enough Spamela. You've treated Piggy too rough. It's time you've stopped." Kermit's tone was firm and serious.
"Oh, and what's the frog gonna do? Piggy could beat you up." Spamela felt practically invincible among Muppets and Moopets.
"That may be." He began. "However, if you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. Miss Piggy is one of the most important people in this family." Kermit paused for a few moments.
"That's right." Fozzie hopped up out of his chair, and comforted Piggy with a genuine Fozzie Bear hug.
Now, usually, as you know, Piggy isn't all for that, but... She really needed it now.
"Piggy's important to everyone in this room."
"Not me." Poogy said.
"Poogy, without Piggy you wouldn't have a job! You're her imposter!" Jay corrected.
Poogy shrugged. "Whatever."
This time, Jaz went to surround Piggy in a hug. Then Rowlf. And then Gonzo.
"You see Spamela, you look bad when you pick on someone who is loved by the rest of us..." Kermit said.
Spamela huffed and went upstairs. Then she came back down with a suitcase full of her possessions.
"I can see when I'm not wanted."
"It's 'Bout time..." Mumbled Rowlf, who caused some of the other Muppets to chuckle.
Spamela stomped out the door, and all the Muppets cheered.
"Alright, Alright, now stop hugging me!" Piggy said.
Everyone let go immediately, but smiled.
Once everyone sat down and took their seats, Piggy looked across the table, and into Kermit's eyes.
"Thank you." She mouthed.
Kermit gave that sweet half smile, as if to say, "No problem."
Leaving Jaz only to giggle.

mo

Reaction score
It's about time Spamela left! huh...Spamela...I just now got that!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Chapter Eighteen-
Danger, Angry Moopets on the loose!

Well, with Spamela gone, the two secret love birds smooching upstairs, and the comedian still recovering from his little mishap with the stairs, the house was quiet... A little too quiet.
(Scared yet? :stick_out_tongue: )
Gonzo of course, decided to break the silence with a cannon blast that startled the whole house.
Kermit ran out with Miss Piggy, (oblivious to the lipstick his cheeks wore.) to investigate.
"What was that?" Kermit asked.
Gonzo showed himself, and he was covered in soot. "Oh, that was just me Kermit. I was showing Brian my cool cannon skills."
"Gonzo, that's a sandwich." Piggy sighed.
"Yeah, Brian IS the sandwich."
The couple looked at eachother, and of course, Piggy giggled at the lipstick marks... And she pulled him back into his room so she could add more to his face.
Gonzo shrugged and pulled his cannon past Miss Poogy who seemed sad. Gonzo was brave (and stupid enough) to ask what was wrong.
"Hey, what's the matter?" He asked.
Poogy looked at him with an icy stare.
Gonzo avoided eye contact, and continued to drag through to kitchen, where he saw Kermoot chatting with Annie Sue.
"... So ya sing on the show, eh?"
"Oh, uh, y-yes Mr. Kermoot sir."
"Nice." Kermoot pulled off a smirk that could pass as a flirt.
Gonzo's eyes widened as they sometimes did at times such as this, and assumed this was why the imposter pig was upset. "Uh, excuse me..." Gonzo interupted.
His interuption caused an icy stare and a warm smile.
"Yes sir?"
"What?"
"Uh, Miss Poogy is upset and uh--"
"So?"
Gonzo pulled his cannon out the back door on that note.
A few minutes later, Poogy came into the kitchen. And boy, is the toad in big trouble, because Poogy caught Kermoot holding Annie Sue in his arms.
Kermoot dropped her as soon as she entered.
"Oh, uh... H-Hey babe! I was just uh... Debbie Sue here was just uh..."
Poogy wasn't paying him any attention... At least his words. She already had a knife out, and was slowly approaching him. "So it's true..." She muttered out. "You're a dirty lyin' CHEATER."
Kermoot quickly shook his head, backing out of the kitchen the closer she got.
"N-No babe, you know I would never--"
"DON'T YOU 'BABE' ME!"
"I swear I had nuthin' to do wit--"
"I don' wanna hear it!"
Kermoot was running out of backing up space, as she was almost close enough to make a toad kabob out of him. Kermoot looked around for an escape route.
Suddenly it came to him.
He slid between her legs, got up, and ran outside to the patch of tulips in the garden.
Poogy chased after him, stopping right in front of the tulips.
She shook her head, muttering an "I hate you" to Kermoot, and going back inside to march upstairs to Jaz's room, where the rest of the Moopet's were staying.

Meanwhile, Fozzie was in his room, being waited on by his girlfriend, mother, and best friend's nephew.
"Guys, you really don't have to do this." Said the comedian.
Fozzie's mother shook her head. "Nonsense, your arm is broken, and we're gonna help make it better!"
Jaz nodded in agreement.
"That's right! We are not leaving your side!"
At that moment, Scooter peeked his head in the door.
"Hey Jaz, that new Animal Crossing game came out."
Jaz perked her head up.
She looked at Fozzie.
Then at Scooter.
Then back at Fozzie.
"...You guys can take care of Fozzie on your own right? Good." Jaz ran out of the room, and out of the front door faster than you could say "Mah Na Mah Na"!
(Doo doo do do doo. :stick_out_tongue:)
Fozzie and Robin exchanged looks, and soon laughed about the situation. All of a sudden, they hear gunshots.
"What was that?" Robin asked.
"It sounded like a gun..." Fozzie's mom said, holding the small frog close.
Fozzie looked out of his window, in which he saw clear view of the garden. "It's the Moopets!"

"Man, get out da tulips!" Foozie yelled.
"Make me!" Kermoot yelled back.
"You're my best friend dawg, don't make have ta shoot you."
"What do ya want from me anyway?" Kermoot said fearlessly.
"Man, Poogy's up there cryin' her eyes out, and since you ain't there comforting her, we figured that it was your fault."
Kermoot shook his head. "My girl don' cry."
Foozie nodded.
"She does dawg. And if you don't apologize, she might hurt herself."
Kermoot shook his head. "No. She don' want to talk to me."
Foozie frowned. He's known Kermoot for a long time now. He was a crook, but he was a lovable guy. He stole for a living. But he'd help out in any situation. But there was definitely something wrong with him, if he wasn't willing to help the one he loved the most.
He dropped the gun in front of him.
"You're not right." He walked back into the house, feeling ashamed of his best friend.
Kermoot frowned too.
"Yeah? Well who needs ya?"
Fozzie watched from his window and wondered if anyone was safe.
"We have to tell the others." He told his mom.

Kermit was in the kitchen, making himself a peanut butter and dragonfly sandwich while Piggy was in the shower.
That's when Fozzie came in.
"Kermit bad news. The Moopets are fighting with eachother, and we might be in danger." He warned.
"Why would we be in danger?" Kermit asked, taking a bite out of his... Er.. interesting sandwich.
"Kermit, think about it. You know how we always stay away from Miss Piggy when she's upset?"
"Yeah?"
"When she's upset, she'll karate chop anyone who talks to her. Imagine if we even make eye contact with The Moopets!"
Kermit now saw his point.
"Oh no... What do we do?"
"Maybe we can help them sort things out?"
"You just said if we talk to them we could get hurt Fozzie!"
"Well do you have a BETTER idea?!"
Kermit sighed. "Ok, you're right. But we have to be careful."
Fozzie nodded. "Ok Kermit."

Later that day, Jaz and Scooter came back with two shopping bags. One with the game Jaz wanted, and the other with things that could help with Fozzie's arm.
"Wow... You think everyone left while we were gone?" Scooter nudged Jaz, indicating it was only a joke, while Jaz almost kinda took it seriously.
"Huh... Actually it seems like i--"
Before she could finish her sentence, the two witnessed Jaz's bedroom door slam open, and Foozie stomped out.
"YOU."
Jaz looked over to Scooter, and Scooter looked over at Jaz.
"He's talking to you." They both said sulmutaniously.
"Da girl!" Foozie clarified.
Jaz gulped. Scooter held her bags for her, as she slowly creeped upstairs, and met with Foozie's fiery glare.
"In the room. Now." Jaz did as instructed, and Foozie went in after her, closing the door behind them.
Scooter now did not like the fact that he was alone.
He ran to the safest... Ish place he could think of.
The basement.
"Bunsen! Beaker! Where--"
No one was there.
Scooter wasn't sure where to go now.
The house didn't seem safe enough, so he ran outside to the large shed that sat in the middle of the backyard. As he ran into the structure, he noticed that all of his friends, and co-stars were there.
"There's Scooter!" Fozzie called.
Kermit pushed his way through the crowd, and met with Scooter.
"Glad you decided to find the shed to be a safe place like the rest of us."
"Trying to help them solve things didn't seem like a good idea after a few minutes, so we decided to gather everyone and hide in the shed til' this blows over." Kermit explained.
Scooter looked over all the Muppets, big and small, wondering... How did they all fit?
"Alright! Back to Role call!" Fozzie called.
"Rizzo?"
"Right here!"
"Pepe?"
"Esta, H'okay."
"Nigel?"
"Here."
"Miss Piggy?"
There was silence.
Kermit looked around.
"Where's Piggy?!"

Piggy stepped out of the shower, and walk to the next door in her towel, which was her room, entering, and finding an outfit that complemented her. Oh please, she complements the outfit. She put on a pair of jeans, and wore a button down shirt. "That's better." She whispered, examining herself in the mirror. As she stepped out of her room, Jaz's door swung open again.
"Ey you!" Roowlf called.
Piggy turned around. "What do you want?"
"Get in here!"
"No!"
"Alright, I guess you don't want to save that girl..."
Assuming he was talking about Jaz, she approached the door, where she was pulled in, and the door shut after her.

"Oh no... We have to go get her before it's too late..." Kermit worried.
"Boss, you sure seem worked up about--"
"No! I just... It's not fair to her that she's stuck in there and we're safe in here. Nothing personal." Kermit lied.
"Riiiight."
Fozzie continued taking roll.
"Link?"
"Here."
"Kermit?"
"Hiho!"
"Jaz?"
No answer.
"Oh no! You don't think that the Moopets got Jaz and Piggy do you?" Fozzie asked.
"Well... Piggy can defend herself, and I assume that she'd protect Jaz, but... We can't... I don't know Fozzie..." Kermit sighed. If frogs grew hair, he'd have a grey one.
What were they to do now?

mo

Reaction score
Gawd why does Annie sue always have to be so adorable? Do you hate her 'cause I was never really a fan -_-

Misskermie

Reaction score
Gawd why does Annie sue always have to be so adorable? Do you hate her 'cause I was never really a fan -_-
*shrugs*
Eh. I think she's sweet, and I love how clueless she is sometimes...

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Hey Jaz.... Don't make me get my nagging stick out. Cuz I proved to you on The Accident,The Guilt,The Confession, and The Revival I can be evil with that thing

Misskermie

Reaction score
Alright everyone, please...
PUT AWAY THE NAG STICKS!!!
Because I reckon there's an update for Ya'll~!
Seriously guys, don't hurt me. :stick_out_tongue:

Chapter Nineteen-
4 women, V.S. One Toad.

Jaz and Piggy were in the room with Janooce and Poogy, but not for violent reasons. Once It was all explained to them, (And when Piggy stopped trying to chop someone) the two realized that the Moopets only needed their help making Poogy feel better. After Jaz convinced Piggy to help after protesting, they both began to try and cheer her up.

METHOD ONE-- FLATTERY

"Wow Poogy, that is one amazing knife collection..." Jaz smiled.
"Yeah... And it's... Shiny or whatever..." Piggy mumbled.
Poogy still cried.
"UGH!" The two yelled out.

METHOD TWO-- SELF PUT DOWN

"I sure am stupid..." Jaz sighed.
"If only someone could cheer her up..." Piggy rolled her eyes.
"For reallys." Janooce agreed.
Poogy stopped crying for a moment.
"I can't cheer her up, 'cause she IS stupid!" Poogy continued to cry. And Jaz started, burying her face into Piggy, who pet her head.

METHOD THREE-- LYING

"Poogy you are the most......"
Jaz nudged her.
"You are the most beautiful... Pig... I have ever... Met." Piggy cringed.
Poogy cried.
"By any chance are those tears of joy?" Jaz asked.
Poogy shook her head.
"I lied for nothing?" Piggy whispered.

METHOD FOUR-- PIGGY'S WAY

"WHY WON'T YOU FEEL BETTER?!"
Before Piggy could chop Poogy, Jaz took the hit for her.
"We are NOT resorting to that."
"Well what the heck else are we supposed to do? We've tried three methods! We don't even have any idea why she's crying!" Piggy yelled.
"Oh, she told me dat Kermoot cheated." Janooce said.
"WHAT?!" Jaz and Piggy yelled.
"Oh, if Kermit ever did something like that I would--"
"--And that bear would never hear the end of it after I--"
"--And stomp his little froggy face into the floor!"
Jaz and Piggy looked at eachother.
"We have to do something about this!" Said Piggy.
"We have to kick Kermoot's butt!" Jaz agreed.
"We do?" Asked Janooce.
"Yeah! And Poogy's going to help."
"No I ain't."
"Oh, yes you are! It's the only thing that's make you feel better!" Piggy offered her hand. "Are with us, or against us?"
Poogy looked at her hand for a moment.
"With ya."
Jaz smiled and nodded. "Let's go kick a toad's butt! Woo!"
And so the women, left to seek revenge for one pig.

Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo snuck out of the shed, holding plans to sneak back into their house, and save the girls.
The began to walk, but ran into Kermoot, who seemed upset... And bumping into him made it worse.
"RETREAT!" Fozzie yelled. The men ran back, but before they made it back to the shed, they heard Piggy.
"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!"
Kermit turned around. "Piggy?"
"GRAB 'EM!"
Jaz and Janooce ran up to Kermoot, and held him down to the ground.
"HEY! Lemme go!"
Piggy roughed him up. And roughed him up good.
Then Jaz switched with Piggy, and Jaz gave him a good kick in the chromosomes.
Which was enough as it was. Then Jaz swapped with Janooce, and beat him up too.
Kermit and Fozzie looked at eachother.
Since they knew two of them well enough, they knew not to get involved... At all. Especially since one of them was Piggy.
Finally, came Poogy with a knife.
She was going to kill him.
"Poogy? No... Please... Don't do it!"
Poogy looked at him. Then she looked deep into his eyes. She got ready in striking position.
Kermoot closed his eyes, and decided to take like a man, because there was no changing her mind.
Poogy hesitated.
Then dropped the knife on his chest.
Kermoot opened his eyes, and looked at her.
"You... Didn't do it..."
"Couldn't."
The girls let him go.
"What are you doing?!" Piggy said, getting closer to Piggy. "You were supposed to kill him!"
"Piggy SHUTUP!" Poogy yelled.
Jaz could only laugh.
"Look babe, if you're still mad, it wasn't my fault. Debbie Sue fell into ma arms, I would never do that to ya."
"Debbie Sue? We have a Debbie Sue?" Gonzo asked.
"You mean Annie Sue?" Fozzie asked.
"Yeah, dat's it..."
"ANNIE SUE! Ooh! I am going to go give that little frog stealer WHAT FOR!" Piggy shouted.
Annie Sue, who watched from the shed, ran out.
"Ooh! Give me what ma'am?"
"THIS! Hiiiiiiii-Yaaaah!" Piggy whacked her right back into the shed.
"Well then..." Jaz mumbled, taking her place next to her bear.
"You'd really never do dat t' me?"
"Of course not. I love youse..." Kermoot smiled.
"C'mere you."
Poogy kissed him, making all the girls in the shed, and some of the guys, come out and "awww".
And then...
"Ok, guys... That's... That's enough..."
Then...
"OMGONZO! GET A ROOM!"
And they did just that. :big_grin: