Family Reunion

mo

Reaction score
I loled at the ending :3! I hope camilla and gonzo are going back together, I hope I can find my camilla stuffed animal, I think my dog ate her!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Chapter Thirteen- Answering your questions

"Camilla!!!" Gonzo cried. Yes, our resident daredevil was an emotional trainwreck, and it was getting on Piggy's nerves. However she wasn't feeling any better than he was. She was so upset, that she went to bed, and told everyone she wasn't going to get up. Which puts Kermit in a funk, 'cause now he has nobody to talk to, and no one to hug. What about Fozzie? You ask. Well, Fozzie's little stair accident cost him a trip to the hospital. He's covered in bruises and a neckbrace, therefore, Kermit can't hug him. So that puts Jaz in a mood. Especially since she has to watch Daisy and Spamela fight all the time.
(At least it's a change. Miss Piggy could be dealing with her.) Oh, and don't get me started on Beaker...
Oh wait, nevermind.

Jaz escaped from the living room chaos, to go make her sweetheart some chicken soup... Although, rethinking about it... Was it a very good idea to make chicken soup? Just because Camilla wasn't there, doesn't mean that Gonzo won't flip. In fact, now, he might flip out more...
Tomato soup then.
Jaz began to make the soup, as she listened to her mother figure cry upstairs. If you knew Miss Piggy, you knew, that she could cry rather loudly. It was so loud, that Jaz even thought of giving Fozzie earmuffs. His room was right next Piggy's room after all. It would only make sense.

Jaz carefully went upstairs with Fozzie's soup, and opened his door. "Hey there handsome... You feelin' alright?"
Fozzie did the best he could to nod.
"Good... I made you some soup... You need me to feed it to you?" Jaz asked.
Fozzie sat himself up.
"Jaz, you don't have to, if you really don't want to." Fozzie smiled. As he attempted lift his spoon, the pork princess next door let out a wail of sadness... For the 856th time today...
Then Jaz handed Fozzie the earmuffs.
"Thank you, I needed that." Fozzie smiled.
Jaz nodded, as if to say, "Your welcome", and left the room, to look for Kermit. Maybe he could stop the awful crying next to Fozzie's room.

Gonzo, the emotional trainwreck downstairs, was next to Kermit. Kermit was very serious when he said he'd try to help Gonzo, but he honestly didn't know how. And the fact that Kermit couldn't help his friend, added on to his bad mood.
"Hey Kermit!"
Kermit looked over his shoulder, to see Jaz getting closer.
"Kermit, could you fix the sobbing sow situation upstairs please? If she doesn't stop crying, poor Fozzie might get a headache... And Piggy might flood the house..." Jaz chuckled.
Kermit shook his head.
"I'm afraid I'm a little too busy helping Gonzo feel better."
Jaz shook her head, and pushed Kermit aside.
"Never let a frog do a woman's job." Jaz scoffed.
"You're getting more like her everyday." Kermit chuckled.
"Like who?"
"Miss Piggy."
"...Shutup..."
"She is your mother after all... Right?" Kermit teased.
"JUST GO HELP PIGGY! SHEESH!"
"Ah, and you get the sheesh from me..." Kermit laughed, walking upstairs.
"Sometimes I wanna choke that frog... Ew, I AM getting more like her... That's disturbing and awesome at the same time... Anyway, I didn't push Kermit away to talk to myself! Gonzo buddy, you gotta feel better!" Jaz said, give Gonzo a pat on the back.
"I can't... Camilla's gone..."
"Then let's go get her back!"
Gonzo did a double take, then paused. Could he have heard that correctly? Or is he so sad to the point of hallucination?
"Wh-What?"
"I said, let's go get her back! If you really loved her, as much as you say you do, you'd take my suggestion!" Jaz seemed to be testing him a bit, but he didn't notice
Gonzo, for the first time in six hours, smiled.
"Let's do it!"
"ALRIGHT! That's the Gonzo I know and love! And speaking of love, let's get Fozzie out of bed. He can still function with bruises and a neckbrace... That... And I'm afraid that a Moopet might harrass him..." Jaz cringed at the very thought of a Moopet bullying her bear.
"No problem! Let's go get the guy!" Jaz and Gonzo hurried into Fozzie's room. In the meantime, the Pig and the Frog were conversating... Hopefully, it doesn't take a turn for the worse...

"Piggy...?" Kermit called, cracking the door open just a bit, in case the pig was indecent.
"Leave me alone Kermit!" Piggy yelled, gripping her sheets and blankets tighter. Kermit opened the door, entered the room, and closed the door behind him.
"Piggy... Please..."
"GO AWAY!"
"You have every right to be upset but-"
"Then let me be upset!"
Kermit sighed.
He really didn't want to resort to singing.
Which, I'm sure you all know, that Kermit's singing voice turns Piggy into a plate of soup.
"Piggy... Please listen..."
"NO! I SAID NO YOU STUPID LITTLE FROG!" You could hear the sadness and anger in her voice.
Yup... He needs to resort to singing...
Kermit took a deep breath, and then Piggy hurled a shoe at him. "If you start singing, I'll MURDER you!"
Piggy got out of bed, and started to push Kermit out of her room, but Kermit did a reversal on her, and instead pinned her against the wall.
Quite an awkward position for the both of them.
Piggy was quite speechless.
"Now, Piggy are you going to listen to me?" Kermit asked.
Piggy slowly nodded. Another thing that turns Piggy into soup, is Kermit's spindly, yet manly arms. Odd as it sounds, it's true.
"Piggy, you have every right to be upset... But your mother is gone now. She's done what you asked. And that was to never return... So just relax... Ok?"
Piggy nodded. Why is it that she acts like such a teenage girl around him?
"Ok. I'm going to release you now... Ok?"
Piggy shook her head, which only made Kermit smile.
He brushed the hair from her face, and wiped the makeup that dripped from her face.
"Are you better now?"
Piggy answered him by pulling him into a kiss.
And who else but Jaz to but in on the scene?
"Ooh! Am I interupting something?" Jaz asked, giggling like the immature girl she was.
Kermit broke the kiss, and blushed.
"H-Hey Jaz!" Kermit scurried out the room, thinking of nothing else to say.
After Kermit left, Piggy glared at Jaz.
"You saw nothing, comprende?"
Jaz nodded. "Sure thing... It'll cost you five bucks."
"Five bucks!? ... I taught you well dear." Piggy handed her the money, and they both left the room, hitting Kermit with the door, because apparently, he had his head up against it, listening to their every word. Shame, shame.
"Oh! Kermie! Are you ok?" Piggy rubbed his head.
"Anyone else seeing flying fish with trumpets?"
Jaz only laughed.
Gonzo and Fozzie came out of the next room.
"We're ready Jaz!"
"Ready for what?" Kermit asked.
"I told Gonzo, I'd help him look for Camilla. He loves her, so it's only right for me to help him, right?" Jaz asked.
"I don't know Jaz..."
"Oh please! Please please please please please please PLEASE!?" Jaz begged.
Kermit sighed. "Alright fine. But me and Piggy are coming too, to make sure you guys don't do anything stupid."
"What a fatherly decision Mon Capitaine..." Piggy gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Alright! Let's get goin' then!" Gonzo jumped downstairs, as Jaz led Fozzie down, and Kermit led Piggy down.

Oh, and let's not forget those Moopets!

"So, what do you say?" Kermoot asked.
"Uhhhhhh.... I-I don't... I..."
"Poogy?"
"NO! I'm not gonna be your gal! NO!" Poogy ran away, leaving Kermoot there, broken hearted. Sob, sob... :frown:

Anyway... Let's see how that whole Camilla thing goes...
WHAT?! I didn't mean NOW! Sheesh!

mo

Reaction score
she did teach you well, I would ask for more though *creepy/devious smile*

Misskermie

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaandddd...
NEXT!

Chapter fourteen- Looking for Camilla... While The Moopets rule the place...

We leave off with our Muppet pals... And Jaz...

*Ahem*

About to load Fozzie's Studebager trade-In with... People... So they can search for Camilla.

As they began to get in the car, two familliar voices approached them. "Mr. Kermit, Oh please let us go with you! last time you had a big adventure, we got abbandoned at a gas station!" Bunsen said.

"Mee Mee Meep!"

Kermit and Piggy exchanged looks.

"They have a point." Piggy said finally.

"Do we have room for them?" Fozzie asked.

Jaz looked in the back seat. Then at the front seat. Then at the head count. "Well, I would take a different vehicle... Like... Piggy's limo!"

"Ohhhhh no you don't. You wierdoes aren't messing it up."

"Oh, pretty please Miss Piggy?"

"No."

"You know Piggy, if you do this for me, I'll leave you alone for an entire year." Gonzo offered.

Piggy perked up.

"Alright, I'll drive!"

"NO!" They all yelled. "If you drive, it is DEATH!" Jaz yelled.

"We could always get my sister to drive." Fozzie suggested.

Minutes later...

"Alright, everyone got their seatbelts on?" Mo asked.

"This limo doesn't have seatbelts." Miss Piggy said.

"And YOU wanted to DRIVE?" Jaz asked, clearly shocked.

"Why is everyone scared of me taking the wheel?"

"Piggy, have you seen yourself drive? You could kill us. Really you could. I mean, seriously. You go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past the speed limit. I mean, don't get me wrong, if we need to escape in a high speed chase, yeah, we'll call on you."

"What is THAT supposed to mean?"

"It MEANS that you drive like a criminal."

"I drive like a criminal? Have you seen your-"

In the middle of the arguement, Kermit perked up.

"Uh, Mo, could you start driving please?" Kermit asked.

Mo nodded and began to drive, listening to the drama in the backseat. What a headache everyone will have later...

ELIHWNAEM

That's Meanwhile backwards.

Kermoot sat in the living room, holding a rose in his hands.

As he grasped it, he thought of the one who broke his heart.

If you don't know who, refer to chapter 13...

Wait, I mean... Uh...

Eh, there's nothing wrong with fanfic humour.

ANYHOOT!

Kermoot sighed. Then he started to listen to someone singing. He followed the voice, hoping to find the person behind it. When he reached the end of his musical trail, he ended up in the garage, and he knew exactly who was singing.

I heard that you're, settled down, that you've, found a girl and you're, married now. I heard that your dreams came true. (I) Guess she gave you things, I couldn't give to you. Old friend, why are you shy? Ain't like you to hold back, or hide from the light.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but I, couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it, I hoped you'd see my face, and that you'd be reminded that, for me, it isn't over...

Nevermind, I'll find, someone like you... I wish nothing but the best for you... Don't forget me, oh babe, I'll remember you said, "Sometimes it lasts, and lures, but sometimes it hurts instead..." "Sometimes it lasts, and lures, but sometimes it hurts instead..."

You know how the, time flys, only, yesterday was the time of our lives, we were born and raised, in a summer haze. bound by, the surprise, of our glory days...

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but I, couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it, I hoped you'd see my face, and that you'd be reminded that, for me, it isn't over...

Nevermind, I'll find, someone like you... I wish nothing but the best for you... Don't forget me, oh babe, I'll remember you said, "Sometimes it lasts, and lures, but sometimes it hurts instead..." "Sometimes it lasts, and lures, but sometimes it hurts instead..."

Nothing compares, no worries or cares, regrets and mistakes, they're memories made. Who would've known how bitter-sweet this would taste?

Nevermind, I'll find, someone like you... I wish nothing but the best for you... Don't forget me, oh babe, I'll remember you said, "Sometimes it lasts, and lures, but sometimes it hurts instead..."

"Nice song..." Kermit whispered.

Shocked, Miss Poogy turned around, blushing.

"Uh... Thanks..."

"I didn't know you could sing like that."

"Well... I sing when I'm upset.... Sometimes..." Poogy looked down, avoiding eye contact.

"Sweetheart-"

"Don't sweet-talk me..."

"Ok... Poogy... Uh... I just want to say that... I respect your decision. And if you want us to part ways then-"

Poogy kissed him mid-sentence. Which was a surprise.

Kermoot broke the kiss, and just stared at her.

Then he wrapped his arms around her waist. Suffice to say, he's speechless, and he just wants to hold her.

Odd, right?

Poogy rested her head on his shoulder... Until...

"So, when's the wedding?"

Kermoot let Poogy go, and Poogy backed away at the sight of their eavesdropping friends.

"What is your problem?!" Poogy yelled.

"I don't know. But I see what yours is..." Roowlf chuckled.

"I hate you."

M

E

A

N

W

H

I

L

E

"We've been searching forever Gonzo, I think it's safe to say she's gone forever..." Kermit sighed.

Jaz smacked him.

"OW! What?"

"Insensitivity!"

Piggy shook her head at the two.

"Gonzo... I'm sorry. And I mean it..." Piggy gave him a pat on the back.

"Hey look, a chicken crossing the road!" Fozzie pointed out the window.

"Not now Fozzie..."

"No really, look!"

Everyone looked out the window, and Gonzo was first to recognize the chicken.

"Stop the limo!"

Mo slammed on the brakes, and Gonzo ran out of the vehicle. "Camilla! Oh, my Camilla!" Gonzo embraced her.

Gonzo opened the limo door for her, and she went inside.

"So, why were you going across the road?"

"Bawk bawk ber bawk."

"You ran away from your parents just to be with me?"

Camilla nodded and burried her head into his chest.

"Awwwww..." Jaz smiled. And following the smile was a tap on Fozzie's arm.

"How come you never say anything like that to me?"

"Please stop acting like Miss Piggy..."

And they all laughed, the end... Of the chapter I mean.

:smile:

mo

Reaction score
I'll admit that I don't completely hate adele but she is a little bit over shown and I don't really like piano, love pop songs I just like other singers more then her like alex winston (google her she's pretty good)

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
wow this is one of the greatest fanfictions i've ever read it's awesome can't wait for the next chapter :wink::smile::big_grin:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Chapter Fifteen- The Battle of the Marios

Gonzo, happy to have Camilla by his side again, smiled contently on the ride home... Y'know until the car got a flat tire. For some strange, unknown, reason, it freaked everyone out. Seriously. I don't know why.
"I knew I should've stayed home today."
"Fozzie!"
"What do we do now?"
"Does Moi LOOK like someone who knows everything?"
"Uhhhh..."
"Don't answer that, or you're toast, frog."
After all the indistinct chatter, Bunsen Honeydew had an idea.
"I know! We can teleport the car somewhere to ask for help!"
I said it was an idea, not neccesarily a good one. Sheesh!
"Bunsen, if we teleport it home, we won't NEED help!" Jaz facepalmed.
Kermit watched all his friends argue more, after Jaz's statement. It made him a little upset inside. They were supposed to be family. Not bicker buddies.
When they all least expected it, they were under attack by Magikoopas!
"What the-?" Jaz was the first to notice that the limo was being attacked by the Magikoopas' geometrical spheres of magic. Following the Magikoopas were a group of Boos. They lifted the limo, with help from Parabuzzies, all the way to an unknown destination.

Apparently, they were all knocked out. They woke up in a cage of some sort. "Where are we...?" Piggy asked, sleepily waking up. Jaz flickered her eyes open and took a look around. "It looks like..." As Jaz's eyes met with a Bowser statue, she knew exactly where they were. "We're in Bowser's castle... And according to our location in the room, we should be right next to Bowser's throne." Jaz explained. Mo woke up next, wondering something. "Where's... Where's Fozzie?"
"And Kermie?"
Jaz looked around in the cage. No Kermit. No Fozzie. No Bunsen, Beaker, or Gonzo. Camilla was there, but no trace of any male was in that cage.
Before Jaz, or Piggy had a chance to snap out because their men were missing, the giant doors at the start of the corridor, leading to the throne, opened.
At first, all you see is the giant shadow of a beast, but then when the beast enters, you see Bowser, the Koopa King... Jr. "Hello Ladies..." Jr. said.
"Listen youi bit sized CREEP, what have you done with my frog?"
"None of your business! All you need to know is that you're going to be papa's slaves!"
"Oh, HECK to the no." Jaz yelled. "Piggy, bend the bars! Mo, once Piggy gets 'em open, me and you escape to find the guys. Got it?"
"Got it!"
Just as the plan had went, Piggy bent the bars open, and they all escaped. On the way out, Piggy grabbed Camilla.
"Don't let them get away!!!" Jr. commanded. At that moment, the Kooptrol guards were ready to attack.
Jaz and Mo looked back, but Piggy waved them on. She was a platnim belt, she could handle this.
Jaz and Mo ran out the double doors, running from the small group of enemies that followed them. "By any chance, do you know where the dungeon is?" Mo asked, still running for her life. "No, but I have an idea, follow me!"
Jaz jumped on a mystery box that was left for Mario when he often came to save the princess. Mo was left running, until Jaz hoisted her up on the block as well.
"This is like OC's to the rescue." Mo said.
"Shhhhhh! You want to classify us as Mary Sues?"
Mo giggled, as Jaz hoisted up two Magikoopas, and stole their glasses, wands, and cloaks.
"Put these on."
Jaz handed Mo one set of Magikoopa gear, and they both hopped of the block, walking to the nearest Koopa troopa.
"Excuse me, we're new here, and we were wondering if you could tell us where the dungeon is?" Jaz asked.
"Right down those steps."
"Thank you."
As they moved further away from the Koopa, the two girls couldn't help but giggle at his stupidity.

MEANWHILE!!!

Piggy was bashing badies back and forth, left and right, with Camilla, at her side, now wide awake.
The two farm animals bashed them all, until the biggest badie came out...
Bowser Senior!
"What do you think you're doing?"
Miss Piggy didn't show any sign of fear, but she was actually quite terrified. His face... Was scaly... Like... Like an Alligator... And we all know which pig is scared of alligators.
"Well, are you gonna just stand there in a ninja pose, or say something?" He yelled.
"I-I Uhhhh.... KERMIIIIIEEEEE!!!" Piggy ran out the double doors, using her frog sensors, (That yes, would have been useful earlier.) to find Kermit, as Camilla chased after.

MEANWHILE AGAIN!!!

In the dungeon, was and Crummy feeling Kermit, a Boo-Hoo Beaker, a Blue Bunsen, a Glum Gonzo, and a Frowning Fozzie Bear. "Kermit, when's our honor visit?" Fozzie asked.
"Fozzie, it's a dungeon, not prison. You'll be lucky if they feed us..." Kermit sighed.
Gonzo just sat there in silence. He was so close, yet so far getting Camilla back. Instead of spending the rest of their life together, he was spending life in a dungeon, instead of life with her. Where ever she is. Hopefully not roasting on a spit. "I miss Jaz..." Fozzie sighed.
Kermit nodded. Fozzie and Jaz, are like him and Miss Piggy. So naturally, Kermit misses her. Ever since she left the house 10 years ago, he's been destroyed. So everytime he's away from her now...
He's a wreck.
"I'd do anything to see Jaz again..."
As if on cue, Jaz and Mo, ran into the dungeon, shedding their disguises.
"Fozzie!"
"Jaz!"
"MO!!!"
Everyone looked at her.
"Oh, I'm... I'm sorry about that. I'm gonna just... Open the cells now..."
Mo did as she said she would, and Fozzie and Jaz immediately hugged eachother.
"I missed you so much...!" Fozzie smiled.
Kermit still stayed there with Gonzo, feeling like a set of third wheels, until...
"Kermie! Are you in here?" Piggy said running down the stairs. "Piggy!"
"And Camilla!" Gonzo said, watching Camilla hop downstairs.
The two other couples hugged as well, leaving Mo, Bunsen, and Beaker, the only ones left not hugging.
"Hug?" Bunsen asked.
"Oh sure, I'd love to-"
Mo was cut off my the fact that, Bunsen was talking to Beaker, and she was now the only one left not hugging.
"Real nice guys... Real nice."
Everyone stopped hugging, now trying to think of a way to get out of there.
"Jaz, does this game have a way to get us out of here?" Kermit asked.
"Well, there's the whistle, the warp pipe, and the blue pipe..."
"Well there's a whistle next to me..." Fozzie said, handing the whistle to Jaz.
"Alright, here I go..." Jaz began to play the whistle, whirling them through time and space.
"Where are we?" Fozzie asked. "We're in some kind of universe transportation thing. It seems longer in the process, but all of this is actually happening in one earth second." Bunsen explained.
"That's awesome." Jaz said simply.
"Well, what do we do in the meantime?" Kermit asked.
There was a moment of silence.
Until Mo said, "Tag you're it."
Facepalm.
All there was, was a facepalm.
But, the facepalm, and the constant playing of tag, got them back to the house without boredom.

"We're alive!!!" Fozzie yelled.
"Not for long."
There they were, lurking in the shadows.
The Mario Gang.
"Wh-What do you mean?"
"You're Jaz's boyfriend... She was my everything, and you stole her from me..." Luigi frowned, then faced the other direction. "If it wasn't for you Muppets, Jaz wouldn't have left us... So now... You must be terminated..."
The Muppets slowly backed away, until...

CUT OFF!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

mo

Reaction score
your fanfic makes me want to play super mario...and tag...

Misskermie

Reaction score

Chapter Sixteen- Battle Of the Marios Pt. 2

CONTINUED!

The Muppets slowly backed away, until...
Piggy was captured, which only startled Kermit.
"Piggy! Let her go! I thought Luigi was a good guy!"
"Luigi is... But Mr. L isn't." Jaz explained.
"Who's Mr. L?" Asked Gonzo, clutching Camilla in his arms.
"Luigi." Jaz answered.
"I thought Luigi was good." Fozzie said, smirking, at how any interest Jaz may have had in Luigi, probably dissapeared.
"He is." Jaz confirmed.
"What...?" Mo asked, really confused.
"Luigi is Mr. L, Mr. L is Luigi! In Super Paper Mario, Count Bleck's servant, Nastasia, used her hypnosis beam to turn Luigi into Mr. L, who is quite cocky. Luigi doesn't mean what he's saying. It's like he's a totally different person now..." Jaz explained. "However... I have no idea how the rest of them are big jerks like him, but they do appear to be wearing Mr. L type outfits... And if Nastasia is the only one with the hypnosis tool..."
While Jaz was thinking, Bowser appeared with All of Count Bleck's former servants in a cage. Bowser also had Nastasia's hypnosis tool.
"Uh oh. Everyone run!"
The Muppets split into different parts of the house, hoping to not be captured by The Marios.

Kermit ran into Miss Piggy's room, hoping to find a martial arts tool somewhere. Luckily for him, Piggy's room was surprisingly clean and orderly. Kermit searched her closet first. Dresses. Then her other closet. Shoes. Then her dresser. Lingerie. Kermit blushed, until he saw a pair of nunchucks witihin the dresser. "Bingo." He said to himself. He found them just in time. Mario, under the influence of hypnosis, was ready to attack.
"N-Now, just wait a second you, I-I've got a pair of nunchucks, and I'm not afraid to use them!" Kermit began to swing the nunchucks wildly, and before Mario had a chance to be frightened, Kermit clunked himself in the head with the nunchucks. Mario then used hypnosis, to put Kermit under Bowser's control. "All Hail Lord Bowser." Kermit said, brainwashed.

Jaz ran into the basement with Beaker, while Bunsen seemed to have run elsewhere.
"Beaker, do you have a place you hide when something has a chance of exploding?" Jaz asked.
"Mee Mee Mo."
"What do you mean, no?"
It was a little too late as Daisy entered the room.
Beaker's instinct was to panic, Jaz's was to stay utterly and completely still. Beaker ran into the teleporter, and just like that, he was gone. Before Jaz had a chance to do the same, she was hypnotized by Mario and Kermit, who had just joined Daisy. Now the hypnotized group had to meet up with the others.

Mo got hypnotized too. :big_grin:

Gonzo had led Camilla into his room, for he had a plan to her and himself from hypnosis. Gonzo had put a helmet on Camilla's head, and loaded her into a cannon he had pointed outside. Camilla figured he knew what he was doing... He does this kind of thing everyday.... Right?
"Alright Camilla, this won't hurt... Too much."
And now Camilla was worried.
Gonzo lit the cannon in the nick of time for Camilla to escape. However, It was much too late for Gonzo. The hypnotizing group of Muppets and Marios had gotten Gonzo to join their evil guild. At least Camilla managed to get away.

Fozzie was running out of places to hide. They had all split in seperate directions, and he had to choose the side with the living room, kitchen, and backyard. "THAT'S IT!" Fozzie yelled. Fozzie ran outside to the backyard, where there was plenty of open space. He decided to jump the fence. However, like every other time... The Hypno-Guild made an appearance. "End of the line Fozzie..." Kermit said.
"K-Kermit? J-Jaz? G-Gonzo?" Fozzie stuttered, thinking his eyes were deceiving him. His girlfriend, and his two best friends were up against him. Now that hurts.
Before Mario even tried to hypnotize him, Luigi stopped him, and slowly emerged out of the crowd of hypnotized good guys. "Well, well, well, if it isn't The girlfriend stealer."
Fozzie wasn't sure if he should be terrified or infuriated. He was worried about what would become of him, but he was... Mad... And yes, Fozzie was a pretty easy-going guy, but it's not his fault Jaz likes him better.
"Looks like the end of the line... Any last words?"
Fozzie took a brief look around, and he spotted Honeydew, and Beaker. They both signaled a thumbs up, as they're hands remained occupied with some kind of machine.
"Uh, as a matter of fact, I do. Take it away guys!"
As soon as the words came from Fozzie's mouth, Bunsen
and Beaker pressed a few buttons on their mechanical doo dad, and everyone was back to normal! Fozzie wiped a small bead of sweat from his forehead, and smiled.
"Wha-? What happened?" Jaz asked.
Fozzie ran and gave her a hug, causing her to blush.
Kermit gave one of his signature half smiles, and laid a hand of one of Fozzie's shoulders.
"Looks like you had an episode." Kermit chuckled.
Fozzie released Jaz, and smiled.
Jaz looked at Fozzie adoringly, her eyes asking for answers.
Fozzie blushed, with a knowing smile.
"Oh, right. So, uh... You guys were hypnotized... All of you."
"Miss Piggy too?" Mo asked.
Fozzie shook his head.
"Then where is she?" Kermit asked.
Fozzie shrugged, but then remembered.
"She got kiddnapped by Bowser! She was caged by Bowser and the Marios!"
All eyes directed attention to Luigi, and no one else.
"What?" Luigi asked.
Jaz placed a hand on his cheek, and looked into his eyes. (Guess who was jealous.)
"Luigi... Can I ask you something?"
"Anything." Luigi sighed dreamily.
"Do you still like me?"
Luigi only blushed. How did she know? Did someone tell her? Was it Mario? Daisy? Whoever told is at the top of his list. (And the only one on the list for that matter.)
"How did you know?"
"C'mon Weegee, I see the way you look at me, and Fozzie always looks at you with angry faces. You still like me, and Fozzie's jealous about it, because he thinks that I prefer you over him... And Fozzie, I prefer you."
Fozzie's melachony face changed in the blink of an eye. But... How did she...
"And Fozzie, before you ask me how I know what you think, let's just say, your best friend reads you pretty well."
Of course... It was the frog.
Kermit started to whistle, with a slight, "no hard feelings" smile. Fozzie only moved his eyes to meet Kermit's face, but he still smiled. C'mon, can he really stay mad at him?
"Jaz, I've tried moving on, but face it, it sucks to be Weegee. You're one of the only people who actually still appreciates me. Please take me back, no one else likes m-"
"OPEN YOUR EYES!" Jaz interupted. "Daisy practically LOVES you! You're so stuck in me, that you can't even see Daisy!" Jaz yelled.
Luigi met eyes with Daisy's, and suddenly, everything made sense to him. THAT'S why she's only extremely mean when she's around HIM! It makes perfect sense! That's her way of saying she likes him!
"You women have a wierd way of expressing yourselves." Luigi said.
"Tell me about it." Fozzie and Kermit agreed, adding a chuckle. However, on that note, Kermit remembered what they were doing before this mess.
"Let's go save Piggy... If she hasn't already saved herself."
Just as everyone began to enter the house, the whole house turned into... A Legend of Zelda level...?
"See, now that makes no sense. You'd think, it'd be a Mario level or something!" Mo said.
"Oh well. CUE THE WIERD MONTAGE!" Jaz yelled.
"How do you do a montage for Zelda?"
"The Brentalfloss way." Jaz then put on a fake beard, and quickly dressed Kermit in a hero's tunic.

{Stuff from the montage with appear like this}

I'm an old man, and this cave is my home, take this it's dangerous to go alone!

Jaz shoved Kermit into the house with a sword that she somehow had, and the montage was about to officially begin.

Now journey, across a spooky laaaand, you hold in your haaaaand, a sword that shoots laser beams!
{Kermit is seen shooting lasers at some koopas}
WON'T YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN, DRESSED UP LIKE PETER PAN!?
{Kermit is compared to peterpan}
On a quest greater thaaaan, your dreams, than your dreams, than your dreams, fleemy geemy deemy...

Go Kerm, travel here to over there, you'll find Bowser's lair, C'mon it's your destiny! Trust the hero inside, but if you're terrified, purchase the strategy guide,
{Jaz pops in, and gives Kermit the strategy guide}
from me. Forty dollars, also tax, HERE YA GO NOW!!!

Piggy, is Hopeless and distraught,
{A vision of Piggy sitting miserably in a cage is shown}
but mostly she's hot,
{Piggy batts her eyes flirtatiously}
sooooo hurry! Just steady thy course, go find that triforce, and take it by force, and maybe she'll touch, your lips, with her lips, with her lips, lippy dippy chippy.

Go Kerm, go and save her, seek out Bowser,
go invade his barricade,
{Kermit enters his room, finding Bowser}
swing your blade,
{Kermit strikes Bowser with his sword.}
and save the maid,
{Kermit frees Piggy from her cage}
and you just might get.... PAID!
{Kermit finds a bag of gold coins}

"Kermie!" Piggy squealed. (More unwanted Pig puns!)
Piggy embraced Kermit in a VERY tight hug...
"Uh, Piggy... You're squeezing the guts outta me..." Kermit said, trying to manage breathing in his current situation.
"OH! Sorry Mon Capitaine!" Piggy immediately released him, and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek, causing him to blush wildly.
Jaz, Fozzie, and Mo ran in, seeing the house become normal, and flooded with Muppets as usual.
"So everything's back to normal?" Fozzie asked, gripping Jaz's hand.
Kermit nodded, as Piggy dragged him by one hand, and led him outside.
"It must be nice to be in love..." Mo sighed.
"What about Grover?"
"I need to talk to him, I haven't talked to him in forever..."
Jaz smiled, and led her up to her room, where she was going to let Mo use her phone.

What a reunion it has been so far...

Misskermie

Reaction score
OH! And here is the song used for the montage.

It's a BrentalFloss song.

That means, if you are under the age of uh... I'll say 13, because I know this stuff, and I'm supposed to, then please, if you're going to watch it, ask an adult...
OR! If you have permission for this kind of thing...
GO FOR IT~!

ANYHOOT: