Fan-Fic: Remembering The Good Times We Had

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
The Count said:
Wow! *Stands up and leads applause from the Netherworld section of the crowds. Truly a classic for all time here at MC.
Such a thrill to have a new phantom in the Muppet Family... Thank you sooo much for a grand tale Renee.
Maybe next one should be about Scooter's mom? Don't know, but was intrigued by Jerry Peters and Sadie Grosse. Hope to see your next work when it opens.
Now, if you'll hexcuse me, I have to get these bats and ghouls back to their death beds.
Yes Count it is a true masterpiece. Sara is a superb imaginative writer:cool:
Oh and I see it was you who provided the suggestion for the sequel eh?
Well thank you Count for putting such wonderful inspiration in Sara's head. Look what it has led to:wink: :excited: Congratulations Sara.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The one that started it all! Though technically it's the first story our dear Sara wrote, it's the third in the entire span of the narrative.

And what a wonderful story this was... Death and Life brought in as real characters... Uncle Deadly taking the center darklight... And Auntie Eleanor, a welcome face amongst the gallery of spooks haunting the theater.
Don't hesitate in adding this one to your reading lists.

10 truly triumphant tales!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Just reread this one for a bit of research... And it made me happy cry, smiling because of the rumbling storm outside while reading. BTW: Sara, left you a message in your gmail inbox, hope you got it
*Hugs.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Wow. Ironic that this old, wonderful story gets bumped up once more. Because I've *drumroll*

FINALLY GOT THE NOVEL READY TO GO.

It is finally freaking perfect. And I'm just a few mouse-clicks away from ordering myself a preview copy of it. It's been scanned, slightly re-written (cleaning up grammatical errors), spell-checked probably over 30 times, and hand-picked through by yours truely.

How I hate OCD. But, either way. I should be able to start mailing them out (finally) within the next month or so.

*crosses fingers so tightly they might break*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: No crosses please. Yaey, that's soooo good to hear Sara.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice. Very nice! Liked the history between Deadly and Eleanor, and the old phantom trying to save Robin was a touching moment. And Death being entertained by Gonzo's act...priceless.