Fan-Fic: Sometimes It's Better To Go

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
GO GET 'EM, PIG!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!! Go! Go kick his butt all the way to Bombay, India! Maybe he'll make it big in the movies! HA! Nobody, I mean NOBODY slaps Kermit in the face and gets away with it! Tell ya what, Miss Piggy, You hold him and I'll hurt him, sound good? Better yet, we'll take turns! Tyler Bryant, start saying your prayers!!!!!!

...oh wait a second, I can't kick his butt, I'm busy telling time by the sun that's already set. Ok Piggy, you take care of that piece of crap that calls himself a man, I'll make sure Fozzie's alright. And you know what? I can't hold it anymore. "No he's-a not, he's-a wearin' a neck-a tie!" Sorry, had to...

Oh, hey, Gonzo! Gonzo! You, the blue weirdo on the park bench! Oh good, got your attention. You know I was thinking, that song almost sounds better with you singing it that Ernie. I mean, maybe it's the context, but your rendition of it is just so much more heart-wrenching!

Yo Sweetums! Yeah hey listen. I'd like to see his face in it, too.

And Kermit? You listen to what Miss Piggy just told you. That part about the hopes, dreams, and determination? You listen close to that, and you remember it. Got it? Good. NOW GO SAVE THAT THEATER!

A beautiful beautiful chapter, prawncracker! Really, I mean it. I mean, You had me LAUGHING and then you just sort of STABBED me a couple times, and now you've got me SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS TO SHOW THAT TYLER'S HE JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG FROG!!!!!!!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Lisa(okay said:
Yo Sweetums! Yeah hey listen. I'd like to see his face in it, too
Sadly, no one caught the reference to the man...

FYI: His name is Kevin. Think people think!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I think my favorite part of this chapter was Gonzo and Camilla. It was so heartwarming. I can picture Gonzo singing I Don't Want to Live on The Moon. And I love how he says "Good night my sweet" when Camilla fell asleep. The whole chapter was good, but this part just really got me.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 19: Wanna Smile

Sam sat with Rizzo and Beauregard for a long time.

"Well, what are we gonna do?" Rizzo asked.

"Is there anything we can do?" Sam asked him in an angry voice. "We have no vehicle!"

"That, and we don't have a car!" Beau reminded them.

Sam was about to tell Beau off, but he heard a knock at the door.

"Well ain't 'cha gonna answer it?" Rizzo asked Sam.

Sam sighed and opened the door.

"Good day to you sir! My name is Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, and this is my assistant Beaker! We're traveling science salesmen. Now, you're probably asking yourself..." Bunsen began his speech.

"You?!?" Sam cried.

Bunsen looked up. "Oh hello there do I know you?"

Rizzo and Beau popped up behind Sam.

"Hey Doc!" Rizzo shouted.

"Hmm, oh yes, were you a lab rat of mine?" Bunsen asked Rizzo.

"No! I'm Rizzo. The rat? You know from The Muppet Show? Ring any bells?"

Bunsen scratched his head. "Oh yes! The Muppet Show! Yes, yes, and your that loud mouth bird and the dim-wit janitor!"

"He's not the only dim-wit here." Sam said.

"Me me!" Beaker agreed.

"Hey doc, you got a car?" Rizzo asked Bunsen.

"Why yes, yes we do! Oh it sets me all a-twitter!" He giggled.

"Wonderful!" Sam shouted. "Will you drive us back to the theater?"

"Which one?" Bunsen asked. "And what movie will we be seeing?"

"No! The Muppet Theater!" Rizzo cried.

"Oh yes, well, I believe that's one of our stops. Isn't it Beakie?"

Beaker pulled out the map. "Me mo." He told them.

"Well, if you all can fit into the back seat, I'm sure you can come with us!" Bunsen cheerfully decided.

"Great, I'll get my things!" Sam said running off. He returned shortly with a stack of legal papers. "Ready?"

"Why yes sir, let's go." Bunsen said loading the Muppets into the car.

"Destination: The theater!" Rizzo cried.

"Can I get popcorn?" Beau asked.

Robin hadn't left his room all day. He couldn't bring himself to. He thought if he left he might miss Kermit's call. But, deep down, he knew that Kermit would not call him. He'd either forgot about him, or was hurt, or trapped somewhere. Robin had to find out. He just had to.

"It all makes sense now!" Kermit realized as he and Piggy ran down the sidewalk. "He never had a lisence, he just wanted our land!" They ran into a hotel. "Understand now Piggy?" Kermit asked. "Piggy?" He turned around and saw as she came panting through the front door.

"Why," she panted. "Oh why did it have to be jogging?"

"Sorry Piggy, why don't you rest here, and I'll go get the letters." Kermit suggested.

"O...k..." She fainted.

Kermit shook his head. He ran off to his room and unlocked the door. He grabbed the letters from his friends off of his bed and stuffed them all in his rain-coat pocket. He ran back out to the lobby. Stopped by the front desk, turned in his room key, then ran back outside. He was halfway down the block when he realized what he'd done. He ran back to the lobby.

"Piggy, get up Piggy." He nudged her.

"What?" She asked in an angry voice. "Oh Kermie! Just taking a little nap dear, are you ready to go?"

Uncle Deadly watched the front door through a dark corner. Tyler Bryant had not arrived. He saw a green SUV pull up on the sidewalk. Kermit and Miss Piggy got out of the car. Kermit knocked on the door. Uncle Deadly aproached. He gestured for Kermit to enter using the backstage entrance. Kermit nodded.

Uncle Deadly moved backstage and unlocked the door. Kermit and Piggy went in.

"What brings you back Mr. Frog?" Uncle Deadly asked.

"Bryant. He has the deed. He'll be back. We have to baracade all the doors then get out of here and find the others. They'll be able to help us."

"Already have. Except this door." He explained. "We can move this dresser in front of the door."

And so they did. "Ready to go then?" The phantom asked.

"Yeah, come on my car's outside." Kermit said.

They ran out to his green SUV and took their seats. Kermit in the driver's seat, Piggy riding passenger, and Uncle Deadly in the back. Kermit handed the letters to Piggy. "Where to first?" He asked.

"Houston, Texas."

"Who's there?"

"Scooter, Skeeter, and The Swedish Chef."

"Ok." He started his car and drove away, with the air conditioning off, because there was no trunk door.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<blink blink> Destination: the Theater? :smile:

Alright, so we've got Bunsen, Beaker, Sam, Rizzo, and Beau heading from the Pentagon to the theater, we've got Kermit, Miss Piggy, and Uncle Deadly heading from the theater to Houston, Texas, we've got Robin locked in his room (the poor thing! Oh he needs a hug- well no actually he needs a phone call.) in the swamp, and we've got Bryant presumably heading from "Undisclosed location A" to the theater. So, if I understand right... it's a race against time. And we've gotta cross our fingers that the Muppets come in first.

Oh, and Kermit's SUV... looks... a tad familiar... gosh, where have I seen it before?... Had something to do with Elmo, didn't it?... <shrug>

Oh, and I almost forgot! Miss Piggy jogging! Hilarious! Just taking a nap, of course, it's ever so exhausting to be tied to a chair...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea! They're all fighting back and trying to get back together to save the theater they love! The chapter name says it all "Wanna Smile" I sure do after reading this chapter!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 20: No Need Rememberin' When

Kermit pulled up to the drive-thru.

"Hello, welcome to Grosse Burgers! How may I help you?" Scooter's familiar voice asked through the intercom.

"Hi, I'll take a go-fer, his twin sister, and a crazy chef to go please!" Kermit said.

"Kermit!" Scooter cried.

"So, I take it there's no charge?" Kermit joked.

"Please pull around to the second winow boss!" Scooter cried.

Kermit drove his SUV around to the second window and Scooter, Skeeter, and The Swedish Chef all poked thier heads behind Scooter.

"Kermit!" Skeeter cried. She blew him a kiss.

Miss Piggy leaned into her view. "A hem!" She coughed.

"Piggy..." Skeeter said, embarrassed.

"De frug un de peeg veel teke-a us hume-a!" The Chef cheered.

"Hey boss, couldn't you've bought us some food back there?" Scooter asked Kermit from the back seat sitting next to Uncle Deadly and Skeeter with the Chef in the second back seat.

"Yeah Kerm, I'm starving!" Skeeter whined.

"Don't worry guys." Kermit told them. "We're at Louise's Lounge, we can grab a bite here."

"Kermie?" Miss Piggy asked as she got out of the car. "Why are we here again?"

"You'll see." The six of them walked into the lounge and were greeted by an old friend.

"Hey, can I see some I.D.?" Bobo asked. "Wait? Kermit! Piggy! Scooter! Skeeter! Uncle Deadly! Chef! What are you guys doin' here?"

"Well," Kermit explained. "We were in the area and got hungry, so, we stopped for a bite."

Scooter nodded. "Yeah, that and we're gonna take you all home!" Scooter cheered.

"You all?" Skeeter asked. She looked over to the bar and saw the purple man wiping the counter. "Cliffy!" She cried, running over to hug him.

"Skeeter?" He pulled down his sunglasses. "Skeeter!" He put them back on and hugged her.

"Hey!" Johnny called from the stage. "You wanna keep it down over there? I'm tryin' to sing!"

"If Johnny Fiama wants you to keep it down you better keep it down!" Sal yelled. "Hey Johnny, isn't that Kermit?"

"Wha'?" Johhny asked. "Oh, yeah, it is. It is? Kermit!" They ran off the stage. "Well, wha', wha', what are you doin' here?" He asked.

"We're here to take you home!" Skeeter said, hand in hand with Clifford.

"Sal, we're goin' home!" Johnny cheered.

"Johnny Fiama says we're goin' home!"

"Are jew sure dis es de right place Sammie?" Pepe asked looking around the duplex.

"Yeah why?" Sam asked knocking on the door.

"Well, I just cannot believe dat a sane person would keep Animal in a place dis small. Hokay?"

Ryan answered the door. "Sam! Pepe!" Ryan cried. He hugged them both. "It's great to see you!"

"Si, si, jew to. Um...who are jew again?" Pepe asked.

"I'm Ryan!" He told him.

"Hey guys!" Dr. Teeth called. "He's here!"

The band rushed Ryan almost knocking him over. They all hugged Pepe. And Animal tried to eat him.

"Man it's great to see you!" Floyd said.

Just then, a green SUV pulled up followed by a red corvete and a black sports car.

Clifford got out of the sports car. "Hey ya'll!"

The others got out of their cars. Ryan was frozen.

"Kermin! Piggy! Scooper! Skeeter! Clifford! Bobo! Johnny Fiama! Monkey man! Spooky man! Crazy Chef! Dat took alot out of me. Hokay?" Pepe sighed.

"Like what are you guys doing here?" Janice asked.

"Did I miss something?" Sam asked Ryan. "Ryan?"

"You...your...your...Kermit the Frog...and Miss Piggy...and..." He fell over.

"Oh great," Piggy said. "Another fan-boy."

"Anyway," Kermit said getting back on subject. "We're here to take you guys home!"

"Really? You saved the theater?" Dr. Teeth asked.

"Not exactly..." Kermit explained what he and Uncle Deadly had done before they left.

"Um, I don't know if you guys noticed, but Ryan fainted." Sam said.

"Allow me." Uncle Deadly said. He placed his hand on Ryan's chest. "Clear!" He sent a magic volt of electricity through his hands into Ryan.

"Whoa!" Ryan jumped up.

"Well, Ryan, I figured out how to repay you." Dr. Teeth told him.

Ryan rubbed his head. "Yeah how?" He asked.

Soon, Ryan, Sam and Pepe had climbed into Johnny's convertible. And The Electric Mayhem into their bus. All four of the cars drove away.

Pepe felt a little uncomfortable between Ryan and Sam. They had a connection or something. "Psst, hey Sammie." He whispered to her.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Jew and Ryan would make a very cute couple. Hokay?"

"Pepe!"

"I'm sorry, but jew would. I mean, what kind of story would it be if there wasn't a romantic back plot? So, if jew'll excuse me I'll be in de front with Johnny Fiama. Hokay?" He climbed over the seat and buckled up in between Johnny and Sal. He wasn't sure what was worse, being in between Ryan and Sam, or being next to a monkey.

"Look Sam," Ryan began. "I know we've been like best friends since sixth grade. But, do you think maybe we could..."

"Yes." Sam cut him off.

They held each others hands until the next stop.

Meanwhile in the SUV, Kermit and Piggy did the same.

Just J

Reaction score
I do not know if this was meant to be implied in this chapter ... but Skeeter and Clifford would make a cute couple.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, this chapter just made me smile! I can't stop smiling! All the Muppets are together again and they're going to save their theater and it's just so great! Cute stuff with Skeeter and Clifford (again, like Just J said, not sure if was implied that they should be a couple, but it is cute). Also like the scene with Pepe putting "Ryan" and "Sam" together, who I know is you and your girlfriend which is just so cute!