Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh Ryan... You know how I looooove this story right?
Well... hate to point this out again... But you got two rights when talking about the two groups huddling around Kermit. Sure that the group with the Electric Mayhem and most of the other TMS/MT Muppets shouldn't be on his left since the SS gang is already on his right? Or is the SS gang supposed to go to his left with the others on Kermit's right?
Just thought you should know, cause it helps straighten out the one little teeny-weeny point.

But it's a great story and we can't wait to see how it ends!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Again Count, your superior power of attention paying pays off you're right again. I'll go edit again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Seems all those literature classes in college are finally paying off. Oh well, let us know when the next chapter's up please.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Loved it, loved it, hug it, squeeze it!!! Loved the Grover, loved the Elmo, loved it.

Especially the Statler And Waldorf lines though!!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 19: The End of an Era

Animal couldn't stand the lack of noise. He jumped from the group. And bit one of the Elmo clone's legs. Animal lept off quickly, because the clone tasted like crayon. That started the battle.

Gonzo jumped, knocking a clone over. The clone pushed Gonzo off of it, then threw a punch. Gonzo ducked, causing the punch to miss. Gonzo they kicked the clone in the gut, making a hole in the crayon copy. It fell backwards.

"Whoa." Gonzo said. "That was awesome!"

Meanwhile, Gordon and Susan were talking to Big Bird.

"Now Big you stay here with Miss Piggy. Alright?" Susan told him.

"Yes Susan." Big Bird said as he walked over to Piggy who was helping Rowlf lay Robin against a wall.

~~~~~~~~~~

Fozzie squirted some water out of a flower on his chest. The water hit the clone on the head soaking it. Fozzie then pulled a rubber chicken out of no where, and smacked the clone's head, dissolving it. The body fell to the ground.

"It looks like you didn't have a very good head on your shoulders did you?" Fozzie said.

"Dat's not funny. Hokay?" Pepe said as he ran past Fozzie.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sal!" Johnny cried as a clone was about to hit him over the head.

"Right here Johnny!" Sal said as he flew through the air and kicked the clone throught the stomach.

"Sal?" Johnny asked confused.

"Yeah Johnny?" Sal asked as he karate chopped a clone then kicked on directly behind him.

"Never mind." Johnny said as he leaned against the wall and watched Sal beat up clones.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scooter and Skeeter fought courageously. They got cornored by two clones, one for Scooter, one for Skeeter. The twins ended up with their backs to each other. Right as each clone was about to throw a punch. Scooter and Skeeter ducked at the same time, and the clones hit each other.

"Talk about your twin vibe!" Scooter said as he ran off to fight more clones.

~~~~~~~~~~

Super Grover flew through three clones at once breaking the crayon demon's in half.

"That wasn't very nice of me..." Grover said.

"It okay Grover they not taste good." Cookie Monster said as he placed his arm on Grover's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~

A clone hit Beaker on the top of his head sending it inside his lab coat. Leaving only his hair sticking out.

He tried to meep for help, but Beaker's voice was muffled by the coat. The clone moved in for another attack, but it was suddenly turned into an ice sculpture.

Bunsen walked around the frozen clone. "Come on Beakie, we've got to help wherever we can!" Bunsen patted Beaker on the head and walked off.

Beaker's muffled meeps drew another clone that hit him in the chest popping his head out of his coat.

"Mee! Mo mo mo! Me! Mo!" Beaker cried as Bunsen turned around and froze the other clone.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweetums punched a clone that was about to hurt Bert and Ernie. And he stepped on one that took Lew's fish.

"Thanks Sweetums!" Ernie said. "Do you wanna play with Rubber Duckie?" Ernie asked the giant as he squeaked his duck.

"You have horrible timing Ernie." Bert said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Pepe and Rizzo were grasping each other for dear life as three clones moved in on them.

"Ritzo!" Pepe said.

"Yeah Pepe?"

"I never told Gonso dat we built dat jacuzi!" Pepe admitted.

"WHAT?!?" Rizzo cried.

The clones got closer. Rizzo and Pepe closed their eyes and started shaking. But the clones stopped, in front of a teal creature with wings on her arms.

"Don't mess with my man!" Rosita told them.

They paused for a minute. One of them scratched it's head. Then they ran towards Rosita. But Maria jumped in and tripped all three of them.

Pepe and Rizzo opened their eyes and stopped shaking. They got up.

"Jew... jew saved me! Hokay?" Pepe said.

"Well, I really didn't..." Maria started to say.

"Not jew! Her! Hokay?" He pointed Rosita.

~~~~~~~~~~

Floyd kept the clones at bay by hitting him with his guitar. The rest of The Electric Mayhem stood behind him.

"I can't hold 'em off much longer!" Floyd shouted.

Suddenly all the clones were blown to a million crayon pieces, by Crazy Harry.

"He he he! Crazy Harry blow up monsters!" He eclaimed as he ran off.

"Like he rully needs to mellow out." Janice said.

~~~~~~~~~~

A meat cleever weilded by the chef defended him and Clifford.

"Yeah man! Way to let your anger loose!" Clifford said before he had to duck under the cleaver. "Watch it!"

"De heemer gonskly heets Cliffy!" Chef cried.

"Right..."

~~~~~~~~~~

"77, 78, 79, 80! 80 clones beaten! Ah ha ha!" The Count cried as thunder and lightning filled the air.

"Oh no, thunder! I hope it doesn't rain in here!" Beauregard said as he placed his hands over his head.

"I hope it does!" Oscar said. "Some rain would really mess this place up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Elmo watched as his army was being destroyed before his eyes. He watched. one by one they were all destroyed. All of his clones. He looked at Kermit. Kermit looked at Elmo. Elmo was angry. His ruby shown bright red and pink.

He looked at his defeated army once more. Each group fighting each had no more than five clones to defeat. He realised that he must intervene. Again. He stepped down from his thrown.

"Stop!" Elmo yelled. Everyone froze. Miss Piggy, Rowlf, and Big Bird looked to see what was going on.

Elmo extended both of his arms in front of him. Then he extended them each as far as he could. Sending the Muppets flying on their backs. All of them except Kermit.

Elmo approached.

Kermit stepped back. He walked back until he was up against the wall where Robin lay. Kermit sat down. He didn't know what to do.

Elmo stood above Kermit. His ruby shining.

~~~~~~~~~~

Zoe watched in horror as Elmo stood above Kermit. Everyone did. She now knew what she had to do.

Elmo raised his fist. "NO!!!" Zoe cried as she ran towards Elmo. "Please, don't hurt him!"

"Elmo doesn't want to hear it Zoe!" Elmo said as he sent his fist towards Kermit.

~~~~~~~~~~

Gonzo held back tears as Kermit fell to the floor. But he could hold them back no longer. He let many tears slip from his eyes. He cried. He let himself cry.

Fozzie cryed. Piggy cried. Rowlf. Scooter. Skeeter. Clifford. Pepe. Rizzo. Ernie. Bert. Big Bird. Snuffy. Bunsen. Beaker. Crazy Harry. Lew Zealand. The Swedish Chef. Rosita. Animal. Dr. Teeth. Janice. Floyd. Zoot. Susan. Gordon. Maria. Bob. The Count. Camilla. Johnny. Sal. Sweetums. Oscar. Zoe. Everyone cried. The frog was not okay. Elmo had hurt him. He had hurt Robin.

Elmo looked at what he'd done. He had two prizes. Robin. And Kermit. But, he didn't want them. He fell to his knees. He looked at Zoe's tears. They destroyed the crayon. Revealing the real world beneath it. Everyone's tears did.

The tears cleared the crayon from the room. Baby Bear tuned back to Baby Bear. The tears' magic spread to the castle, turning it back into an apartment. Sesame Street turned back into Sesame Street. The world turned back into the world.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow! Such dynamism... such heart-felt pathos...
Truly a masterpiece. But this surely isn't the way the story ends... Is it?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
First of all, the fight was hysterical! I loved it! Every second of it! Everyone was so in character, and it was just BEAUTIFUL.

Second of all. Elmo punching Kermit. He didn't just punch Kermit. He punched me. Right in the heart. Right. In. The. Heart.

And then they all cried. I could feel them crying. I could see their tears washing all the crayon away. I felt the tears washing over me. I really, truly did.

The world turned back into the world.

Amazing.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
Wow! Such dynamism... such heart-felt pathos...
Truly a masterpiece. But this surely isn't the way the story ends... Is it?
No Count, of course not. It's coming though...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good to know. We gotsta put the pressure on Lisa and Bo to finish their stories also.

Oh yeah... Loved the various fight sequences. Sweetums squashing a clone underfoot... Pepe finally leaving his woman for Rosita... Fozzie with a good joke for once after squirting the clone with his flower... And of course, my man taking toll of the battle so far. Nice little comeback from Beauregard too.
Ansiously awaiting the end to a great story.

BTW: Over 4500 posts now... Not much longer till 5G and I can build that condo out by the tubs.
A parting shot for Bo and the others who remember if they're reading this.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
Good to know. We gotsta put the pressure on Lisa and Bo to finish their stories also.
No kidding...

But anyway, I'll post more tomorrow after two. I would post tomorrow morning, but I'm not sure if the next chapter will be the last one or not. It might be split in two. So I'm gonna spend the day thinking about how it should play out.