Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Everyone else always says everything that I mean to say! So, instead of repeating all sorts of stuff I'll just say ditto to what Lisa, Beau and Ed said!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 17: Return of The Frog

Dr. Teeth must have been knocked out when he fell through the floor. He awoke on solid concrete/crayon floor. He looked around to see his group surrounding him, all knocked out as well.

"What a fall." He said. He picked his hat up off the floor and put it on his head. He got up. "Where are we?" He looked ahead of him to see bars. He was in a prison. A prison of crayon. The walls were made of crayon, one on his left, and one on his rihgt. He couldn't see into the cells next to theirs. He didn't even know if there were any.

"Dr. Teeth? Is that you?" A voice to his right asked.

"Yep, who's this?" Dr. Teeth asked.

"It's me, Ernie!" Enie cried.

"Ernie?!? That means you guys fell through the floor to!" Dr. Teeth cried.

"No, we fell through the ceiling. Wait a minute..." Ernie said.

"Teeth my man! I can't believe it's you!" Clifford's voice called to Dr. Teeth's left.

"Clifford! Aww man, your group was captured to!?!"

"Yeah, all of us but that Zoe girl!" Clifford replied.

"I hope she's okay..." Ernie said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Bob! Clifford!" Zoe called. "Is anyone here? Scooter! Skeeter!"

"Elmo is here Zoe." Elmo said as he approached from the shadows.

"Elmo!" Zoe cried as she ran up to him and wrapped her arms around him. "Oh Elmo, I'm so happy to see you! I didn't know if you were okay or not! Mr. Noodle attacked us, and oh Elmo!" Zoe said as she let tears dripped from her eyes.

"Everything will be okay Zoe. Come with Elmo. There is much work to be done." Elmo expained as he pushed Zoe away and grasped her hand.

"Work? What do you mean? We have to find our friends! Bob, and...

"Friends don't matter right now Zoe. Rigt now Elmo and Zoe have work to do." Elmo told her as he started walking back into the shadows.

Zoe stared at him. She was confused. And scared. She didn't know what to do. So she did the only thing she could think of, she followed Elmo.

~~~~~~~~~~

"How's the override coming Sam?" President Bush asked, with his mouth full of sandwich.

"Very well Mr. President!" Sam said as he randomly typed on a computer keyboard. "We should have the emergency doors opened any minute now!"

"You're a credit to America Sam." The President told him.

"Thank you sir!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Kermit walked through the doors. Piggy grasped his hand. She clutched it tight. Kermit clutched back. He looked at her. He loved her. He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Piggy." Kermit said.

"Yes Kermie?" Piggy asked.

"If we don't make it through this,"

"Don't even speak of it my love! We'll be fine. I know it!"

"But if I don't. I just want you to know that I love you."

"Oh Kermie." She said. A single tear dripped from her eyes to the cold crayon floor. Creating a hole. "I love you to Kermie."

She pecked him on the cheek, and they walked in, hand in hand. Together.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Elmo where are we going?" Zoe asked as they walked down the dark corridor.

"To Elmo's throne room." Elmo told her.

"What? Is this your castle?" Zoe asked.

"Yes." Was all he said before he used his ruby to teleport the two to his throne room. Right in time to greet his unexpected geusts.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kermit and Piggy walked in the throne room. The first thing Kermit saw was Elmo and Zoe. Then, he saw the three prison cells contaning his friends. He looked at Piggy, then Rowlf, Grover, Sweetums, and finnally Robin. His little nephew. He looked at Elmo agian. And saw, next to his throne's right arm rest, was a brain. Robin's brain.

Kermit's body flowed with emotion. Anger. Hatred. Fear. Elmo had Robin's brain. His nephew's brain. His friend's brain.

"Elmo." Kermit said as he let his hand slip from Piggy's grasp. "It's all over for you!" Kermit said as he approached him.

"Mr. Kermit. What a surprise. Unexpected, yet not unprepared for. Baby Bear, release the clones!" Elmo ordered Baby Bear.

"No!" Baby Bear yelled. "I won't be pawt of you huwting people anymowe!"

"Baby Bear's defience is stupid." Elmo said.

Grover gasped. "He said a bad word!"

Elmo's ruby shone bright red, and then it sent an energy beam directly at Baby Bear. Turning him into a crayon drawing.

"No!" Zoe cried. "Elmo why?!?"

"Because. Baby Bear was an obstacle in Elmo's course." He explained.

"You Elmo are heartless!" Kermit told him. "You don't care for anyone but yourself!" Kermit cried.

"Mr. Kermit is wrong. Elmo cares for Zoe. And Zoe cares for Elmo." Elmo told him and looked at Zoe.

Zoe stepped back. She shook her head.

"Look what Kermit has done!!!" Elmo yelled as the floor beneath them shook. "Kermit has turned the only pure soul on this planet against Elmo! Kermit has ruined everything! And for that, Kermit will pay! Kermit, meet Elmo's army!" Elmo yelled as he walked over to the wall opposite the prison cells and pulled a lever. Opening a door.

Zoe ran to Bob's group's cell. Afraid.

"What have you done Elmo?" Big Bird asked from his group's cell.

"Me not think you being very nice!" Cookie Monster said.

"Gordon." Susan said as she hugged her husband.

"Susan." Gordon said as he hugged her back afraid of what was to come.

"Oh Beakie!" Bunsen said as he hugged his assistant.

"Meep!" Beaker said as he hugged his boss, and his friend back.

"Bert. I'm scared!" Ernie said.

"Me to Ernie, me to." Bert said.

"Janice baby don't be afraid everything will be okay." Floyd said.

"Like I rully hope so." Janice replied.

"Camilla," Gonzo began.

"Bawk?" Camilla asked.

"This is going to be so cool!"

From the door that Elmo opened emerged more Elmos. Hundreds more. They emerged in give even single file lines. They stopped, directly in front of Kermit.

"And now Kermit, meet the leader of Elmo's new army." Elmo said as he held out a remote. "Robin the Frog!" Elmo said as he pressed a green button on the remote.

"NO!" Robin cried as he hopped from Sweeum's arms. He resisted the urge from the remote. He would not fight his friends. No matter what. Not any more. He was no longer Elmo's slave, he was Robin the Frog again, and that wasn't going to change! Robin's resistance caused the machine in his head to short circuit. Causing it to electrify Robin and send him flying. Instantley knocking him out.

"Robin!" Kermit cried out as he rushed to his nephew's side.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooooh! Gasp! Quick, turn the page! We need to find out what happened next!

*Turns pages to find page missing.
Uh, the last page's missing.
What? What do you mean the last page's missing?
Come on, it's just gettin' good!
Yeah well, I wasn't the one putting the pages in the book... Talk to that guy writting the story. And that other girl nagging him to continue, but hasn't posted more of her own.
Oh great, now we have to wait for more story again.

BEAR

Reaction score
Nice. This is my only complaint...

theprawncracker said:

"Gordon." Susan said as she hugged her husband.

"Susan." Gordon said as he hugged her back afraid of what was to come.

"Oh Beakie!" Bunsen said as he hugged his assistant.

"Meep!" Beaker said as he hugged his boss, and his friend back.

"Bert. I'm scared!" Ernie said.

"Me to Ernie, me to." Bert said.

"Janice baby don't be afraid everything will be okay." Floyd said.

"Like I rully hope so." Janice replied.

Sorry, just seems a little cheesy and soap opera-like for me. Especially the Gordon and Susan part. But maybe it was meant to be like that. I REALLY liked Grover's line about the "bad word". That was really funny.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

<shakes>

<cries>

<falls>

<cries>

<gets up>

<deep breath>

...I'm ok... no I'm not... but I can pretend...

<shakes>

...So, um, I loved Gonzo's, uh, "Camilla? This is going to be so cool!" That was funny. And I liked... I liked Kermit telling Miss Piggy that he loves her. I liked Zoe saying no. I liked Grover's line about the bad word. I liked Baby Bear standing up to Elmo. I like that we still see Sam. And I'm absolutely heartbroken about Robin. Absolutely heartbroken.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whooo! I loved it all! It's totally, abuntently, crazily, humungiously, whoopingly amazingly hillarious!!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow! This was a really great chapter with a CLIFFHANGER! NOOOOO!!!! I need to know what happens next!!!! I loved Grover's line about the bad word and I love how his slaves are turning on him now. I just hope Robin's ok!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 18: The Showdown

"Now Kermit is all alone. Kermit has no Robin. Kermit has nothing." Elmo said as he looked at the frogs.

Robin was hurt. Kermit knew that much. But he didn't know how bad. Piggy kneeled over Robin's head and felt his wrist.

"He still has a pulse." She told Kermit as she took out a handkercheif and water bottle from her purse. She poured the water on the handkercheif and placed it on Robin's forehead.

"I'm not a doctor," Rowlf said. "But I do play one on The Muppet Show. And that might help us." He walked over and began helping Piggy.

Kermit stood up. His back faced Elmo. Elmo. Evil. His day had come. It was over.

"Sweetums." Kermit adressed the monster.

Sweetums looked at Robin for a minute before turning to Kermit. "Yes?" He replied gently.

"Free the others from the cages. Grover follow me." Kermit whispered to his friends as he and Grover approaced Elmo's army.

Grover was frightened. But Robin was his friend. Kermit was his friend. Elmo was his friend. Was. Grover straightened his helmet and glared forward.

"Ready froggy baby?" Grover asked.

"Ready Grover." Kermit said.

Elmo chuckled as he walked to his throne and took a seat. "Elmo thinks this will be very entertaining."

CRASH

Elmo turned to his right and saw that Sweetums had busted through the first cage, then all the walls to the other cages. Freeing everyone.

"Sweetums shouldn't have done that!" Elmo yelled as he glared at Sweetums. His ruby shining bright.

"Now Grover!" Kermit yelled.

Grover took off in the air flying right towards Elmo. knocking him down.

Elmo hurled Grover off of him back towards Kermit. But, when Elmo stood up, it wasn't just Kermit anymore.

"You're wrong Elmo." Kermit declared. "I'm not alone. I have my friends. Friends that you once had. But lost."

Fozzie approached Kermit's left side and put his hand on Kemrit's shoulder. Gonzo came did the same on his right. Cookie Monster and Herry helped Grover up off the ground. They got behind Fozzie. Big Bird, Snuffy, Ernie, Bert, Susan, Gordon, Rosita, Maria, The Count, even Oscar, all surrounded Kermit to his right. And Clifford, Scooter, Skeeter, Sweetums, Camilla, Beauregard, Lew Zealand, Crazy Harry, The Swedish Chef, Rizzo, Pepe, Bunsen, Beaker, and The Electric Mayhem surrounded Kermit on his left.

"My friends and I will take you and your army down!" Kermit shouted. "And your reign as king will be over."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, I hope everything's okay in there." Telly said nervously. "What if a wall fell in on them? Or the ceiling fell through? Or they got eaten by a giant baby?!?"

"Hey Waldorf I think this guy can scare himself!" Statler said as he watched Telly pace in circles.

"Well I guess he doesn't need us anymore. Let's head inside that castle, it's got to be better than staying here with that!" Waldorf suggested.

The two old men got off the curb they were sitting on and walked past Telly to the castle.

"Hey guys where are you going?" Telly called after them. "Wait for me!"

"Oh great, he's coming with us!" Statler sighed.

"Well, if we didn't have fake hips we could out run 'im!" Waldorf said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. President I present to you the emergency escape route!" Sam said as he pushed on last key on the keyboard and the walls to the left of the computers opened.

"Alright, let's head out side, find the secret service, and board the Air Force 1 to Sesame Street!" The President said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Zoe watched as Kermit and the clones stared at each other. She didn't know what to think. She wanted to help Elmo. But not help him hurt her friends. But Elmo was her best friend. What was it he had said? 'Kermit has turned the only soul on this planet against Elmo!' She recalled Elmo saying. But what does that mean? Does it mean she's the only one who can make Elmo good? Or does it mean she's the only way Elmo can beat Kermit? She didn't know what to think.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Incredible. Absolutely incredible. You want to know where I started bouncing up and down with excitement, rooting them on? It was about right here.

"You're wrong Elmo." Kermit declared. "I'm not alone. I have my friends. Friends that you once had. But lost."

I went all, "I KNEW IT!" I knew as soon as Elmo said that Kermit was alone. I said to myself, "Self, Kermit is so not alone. He has all his friends." And I was right!

This is awesome, prawncracker. Keep writing!