1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fan Mail

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Muppetfreak, Nov 20, 2002.

1. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Does anybody know where I should contact Jim Kroupa (occasional Henson performer and co-owner of 3/Design)? He lives in the area near where I live and want to have some correspondence with him.
  2. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I just tried the Henson Company Fan Mail address (well, mailed them off a couple of weeks ago) ... and they came back Return to Sender (Attempted Not Known). I was trying to send fan mail to Karen Prell and one to the folks at Tinseltown. Would email work better, since they can't be reached at that address or the postal service can't read?
  3. Muppetfreak Member

Sesame Workshop would likely be your best bet because they have stacks of character headshots pre-signed and then an intern signs the characters signature. If you just want the autograph and don't really care if the performer actually sees your letter, that is likely the best way to get them.

Now, mind you, I haven't worked there in a few years so maybe they changed now they handle it but I was told that was how it was always done over there.
  4. Telly Active Member

Does anyone know anymore where to write to Steve Whitmire, Eric Jacobson, and Dave Goelz?
  5. MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

I still send stuff to the main Henson offices in NYC. I've never got anything sent back so I assume they forward it to them.
  6. vaati64 Member

I'm sure this question has been asked many times before, but I just recently found this thread, so I wouldn't know, but does anyone perchance know what kevin clashe's and caroll spinney's fan mail addresses are? I'm almost positive I'm getting their books for Christmas, and would love to have them signed. Thanks to anyone who can help me!:)
  7. doctort13 Member

I have had success by writing to Carroll at the Sesame Workshop address. I guess that Kevin Clash would eventually get his mail there too.
  8. vettech28 Active Member

I want to write or email something to the muppeteers like Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz, Jerry Nelson, Fran Brill, Louise Gold and everyone else. How do I do it though?
  9. mwells New Member

Autographs

So what then would be the best address to write to in order to get a signed Kermit and Gonzo photo signed by Steve and Dave? Which address for the Henson office is the main office or should I use the Seaseme Workshop address etc? Please Help! Thanks!
  10. Vic Romano Active Member

Forgot to mention; more then a year after I received the Robin and Floyd pics from Jerry, I got new pics of the Count as well in a new envelope. I only sent one request to Mr. Nelson, but it's like the gift that keeps on giving!
  11. mwells New Member

Autographs

So what address did you go through? That is what I am trying to figure out.
  12. BlueAM New Member

Is it possible for me to contact Christopher Cerf? I really love the stuff he did for SS in its good old days, and really want to show my appreciation for him.
  13. StreetScenes Member

i was thinking the same thing myself. of all the ss composers, he's the one who wrote most of the songs i actually remember from childhood. his corporation Sirius Thinking Ltd. (which created Between the Lions) has a website with an address and e-mail, so you might try that.
  14. vaati64 Member

So, what address did you use to contact Jerry? I'm dying to get an authentic Jerry Nelson autographed picture.
  15. pressedsilk New Member

How can I reach the Henson Family?

I have articles of my students learning about Jim Henson and the Muppets in our art course. I'd like to send the family a few articles from our local news paper.

Jim Henson and the Muppets had been the theme for last years art course. We covered some Henson history and watched Muppet movies.
    I'd love to share some of the news article with a family member.:)
  16. Nick22 Active Member

Can somebody give the address(es) to reach Jerry Nelson, Steve Whitmire, Louise Gold, Dave Goelz, and Kevin Clash?
  17. Skekayuk Member

18. Nick22 Active Member

thanks. will it work if i did it like......

Jerry Nelson
    c/o Sesame Workshop
    1 Lincoln Plaza, 2nd Floor
    New York, NY 10023
  19. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

PM me and I can get you a few, Nick-o. :D
  20. Kiki Active Member

Yeah, I tihnk it will Nick, that's the one I used. (I wrote to him a few years back and got an autographed pic of the Count >_O)