Fan Mail

foofoocakes

Reaction score
Really cool idea

Wouldn't it be neat if we could have a real time chat with a few of the muppet proformers. Sort of an internet muppet fest? It would be great to be able to ask questions. I bet they have great stories.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hmmm...yes!!! that would be awesome...the only hard thing would be fighting emmy for Bill's attention......

Sarah

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
hmmm...yes!!! that would be awesome...the only hard thing would be fighting emmy for Bill's attention......
If that happens, Bill's going to be heading for the hills!

:big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
we'll just have to tie him to a chair, won't we????:big_grin: he'll talk!!!! of course we could just hold him hostage, and let him live off muffins....hmm not a bad idea....FREE ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, Karen Prell is a Member of the Muppet Central Forum, so, who knows!

Also, there's one named "Tweedle Bug" (or something like that). I looked in his/her profile and it says "old muppeteer". Who is this?

I was thinking maybe (that's a big maybe) it was Dave Goelz, because he's always on here, but, I don't know.

Any idea?

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Super Scooter,
Twiddle bug Isn't Dave Goelz. Dave's birthday is July 16. The profile for Twiddle bug says December 31. Could be Jerry Nelson?!

Jake

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I don't think so.

Jerry's birthday is July 10, if I'm correct...

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have a feeling about that Secret Squriel too. Any one agree. Tweedle Bug, must look at his profile later.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
Dave Goelz is always on here?? COOL!!!:big_grin:
Well, that's what I heard he said at Muppetfest. It was so he knew where he was supposed to be. :big_grin: Not necessarily in the forum, but on the website.

How do you look at a specific members profile if they haven't been on in a while? I know I can look at all of yours, because you're usually on, but how would I look at his/hers again? I saw it once while he/she was on.

And, it might not even be a regular performer. Maybe a one-timer or background performer. But that's still pretty cool. I'm sure if I ever did background performing on with the Muppets, I'd call myself an old Muppeteer too!:big_grin:

Hey, Tweedle Bug, who are you? You're not Karen Prell!

Maybe it's... her! The other her! I don't remember her name! Her! Not her, her! The other her from the Muppet Show! HER! Who's her??? Grrrrrrrrrrr!

Again, I say:

Lost?

Have you tried Harry Krishna?