Fan Mail

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Well, you could add more. I always say stuff like "I am really excited about the new muppet figures". I just gave a short stupid example. You can say whatever you want! Well, except for "I think The Muppets are really dumb!" For the address just put: The Jim Henson Company. I do this all the time and they pretty much always repond. Good Luck!

Jake

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ok I DID IT! after i started the words just flowed! i basically said I love them all and I just want a picture of anyone of them to hang in my room (though i did say Pepe would be awesome HINT HINT)

haha

Sarah

Beauregard

Reaction score
Poor Henson is suddenly going to find that it has completly run out of money if every thousand members of this board write asking for pics!!!

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Didn't they already run out of money? ;-)

Besides, if they are anything like Sesame Workshop, an intern probably writes them out anyway....

Movies205

Reaction score
I sent a letter to Brian henson, I'll have to wait and see if I get a response...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*screams* i just got my picture! it was of Pepe! and sooo awesome! they sent me an apology for not having the chance to get Bill Baretta's autograph. that is REALLY nice of them! they connecy to the fans

of course it was probably a form letter, but they made the effort:big_grin:

Sarah

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
*screams* i just got my picture! it was of Pepe! and sooo awesome! they sent me an apology for not having the chance to get Bill Baretta's autograph.
Bill's probably in hiding, lol.

**still waiting**

:big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Bill's probably in hiding, lol.

**still waiting**

:big_grin:

it's fans like us that make him hide...we should feel bad...........naw!

Sarah (who is hugging her new photograph!)