FanFic: A Grand Adventure In Life!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Maybe he's a vampire (one of the truly nasty kind, that is, not the nice kind like the Count). Or maybe he's got a portrait of his older, wizened self hanging up somewhere, a la Dorian Gray.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Or maybe... Just maybe... He heard about the possibility of separating a piece of his soul after commiting murder, and casting that piece of his soul into some trophy thus creating a horcrux.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ack! You can't leave us hanging there! What's going to happen now! And I want to give a standing ovation to Clifford and Skeeter for wanting to pound this Denays guy. I'm anxious to see just who he is too. So please, post more when you can, this is a cliffhanger!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter Fifty Three

A familiar smell hung in the air, as the black haired man smiled at them. He stood up and walked over to Clifford, and he smiled softly.

"What's the matter sir? I believe you've got the wrong office. I'm not Mr. Denays." He said silkily, as he pulled out a slim silver case from his pocket. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it, smirking softly.

Sadie, who was already holding Scooter's hand, she gripped it tightly all of a sudden, causing him to look back at her. She was frozen, her thoughts racing.

"Mom? Is something wrong?" Scooter whispered, as Sadie was trying to back away now, towards the door. He kept a tight hold on her hand, gentle but firm.

"A shame you haven't been able to meet Mr. Denays, Clifford. Poor man had a heart attack about an hour ago..." He flexed his right hand, grinning like a cheshire cat now. His long fingernails could be easily seen now. "So...I had to take care of some old business here."

"YOU!?" Skeeter suddenly exclaimed, it fully hitting her just who he was. "We thought....we thought you had DIED!!!"

He laughed a bit, and sat on the desk, carelessly pushing over some items on the desk. "Oh, I had, dear Skeeter. But my Father has passed on the torch....or should I say sycthe, to me now."

He grinned as the sycthe popped into his hands, and he smiled broadly. He had a cruel, cold smile on his face. "You see...you stupid muppets....you've been in my way, all these years. You've stopped me from my one goal."

Kermit frowned stepping up in front of everyone else, he was so angry now. "What is it Eli! Why do you keep attacking us!! Why do you cause harm to everyone you see!?!?"

"Dear stupid frog...I'm Death's spectre...." He got no response from Kermit or anyone else, and he frowned a little bit. "Geezus....I'm the Angel of Death!!"

Everyone then nodded, understanding it completely now. Renee walked over to him, glaring hard at him.

"You're quite an evil man, Mr. Takashi..." She said icily, she felt like trying to hurt him.

He suddenly grasped her arm, pulling her towards him. His voice was icy, and sauve sounding. "A firecracker, huh? You've got quite a mouth on you, Renee Grosse. Just like your Grandmother..." He then threw her across the room, frowning deeply. "....I should have killed Sadie when I first met her."

Sadie stared at him, stunned. "...I never met you until I worked at the Hensonville Observer..."

He held up a hand, and smiled. "You don't remember me then...from when you had first met Richard...he was a dear friend of mine.."

"Dear friend!? Then why did you kill him!?" She shot back, somewhere between crying and feeling like ripping her hair out from frustration.

"I was told, by an old old friend of mine, that my plans would be thwarted by the Grosse family line. I didn't know who it was, so I had planned to just find the Grosse family, and simply kill them off. No contact, just simple nameless killing. Easy enough. But then, before I could find your darned family, Richard had to go and get together with you." He sneered glaring down at Sadie now.

"A Grosse." He frowned and walked back over to the desk, gripping the side of it lightly. "He had told me you two had just gotten married and all this stuff. I then figured, just kill you off....be done with it!!"

"But....DARN BIFF THERE HAD TO MESS IT UP!! He killed Jim...instead of you. Then he went back to try to kill you once more, and he ended up getting to Richard. I didn't know what else to do. I hated to see Richard die like that, but I had no choice....I then thought...okay, her husband's dead. I'll just get Sadie and it's all done with."

"But I was pregnant with them, when he died." She said softly, her face expressionless now.

He sighed, and cradled his head in his hands. His inner demons were torturing him once more. "Yes....but...I had and still have some limits. I would never harm a pregnant woman, or babies...."

"What about me then!?" Sara shouted, getting right up to him. "I was pregnant when Biff pulled that gun on me!!"

"That was Denays doing! Not me!! I merely ended up here, because I was reaping his soul an hour ago."

"Then why are you still here, Eli?" Scooter asked, frowning now.

"I knew you were coming." He looked down, and then lit another cigarette, frowning. "I...merely was going to do what I'm doing now, and then leave."

Skeeter noticed the sudden change in attitude from Eli. He was abnoxious and cruel, now he sounded like some pitiful child, seeking acceptence from someone he knew he had done wrong too. She shook her head, and looked away from him.

"You don't intend to harm us?" Kermit asked softly, feeling a little concerned for everyone else's wellbeing. They were in the room with a volitaile, bi-polar, demon hellspawn of course.

Eli shook his head. "No. I'd had my chance to....rule this world. But it's passed now. I just stayed to admit my wrongdoings, and to warn you --- Do not mess with things you know not of."

He looked directly at Emmett, and he smirked a little bit. Then with that, in a blaze of black flame and smoke, like his father, Death; he was gone in an instant.

They left Denays, and drove back towards the boarding house sullen and tired.

-----------

Doc got into the DeLeoran, and he frowned at them for a second. "Are you sure you're going to be alright?"

"Sure, Emmett. We'll be fine. Just enjoy your life, and...promise me you'll destroy it when you get back?" Kermit said, smirking a bit.

"Certainly Kermit. I promise you I will do that." He looked over at Scooter and Sara, and he smiled. "I hope all of you have a wonderful....er....life."

"You too, Emmett!" Sadie told him, as she gave him a quick hug, as he started to close the door. She stopped him for a second. "Emmett??"

"Yes, Sadie?" He asked.

"...Could you...warn Richard?" She said very softly, looking down at her hands for a second. "I..know it would be...tampering with the future and all...but please?"

He frowned softly, and slipped the shades onto his head quickly. "I'll think about it Sadie. I can't make you any promises, alright?"

"I understand, Emmett. I hope you have a great trip then." She smiled, and walked back over to her family, and she smiled at him.

He flipped the shades back on, and closed the doors. He looked beside him, and saw the handcuffed, gagged Biff Tannen in the passenger's seat. He nodded affriming what he thought was the right readout, then he revved up the DeLeoran and took flight, zooming back into his own timeline, once and for all.

He didn't intend to change history any, of course, but he would try to slip a few suggestions the next time he saw his old friend.

------------------

The cemetary was finally being finished with the relocating, and they were unloading some of the coffins back into the ground once more.

Sadie stood by Richard's new grave, and watched sadly as it was lowered into it's new and final resting place. Scooter and Skeeter stood behind her, watching as well.

The ground was fresh, and Sadie sighed softly. "I'll always miss you, Richard. I'll never forget you.."

She gently laid a small bouqet of roses on the grave, then they walked away. The rain started to drizzle a bit more, as they slowly made their way back to the car. She stopped and smiled softly, looking upwards towards the heavens.

She knew that was Richard...and he was crying with laughter.

~-~-THE END-~-~

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
..also if you guys haven't noticed just yet, that apperently is included into the main 4 other stories I think. XD

I'm gonna post alternate ending though after this post. XD

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
[Alternate Ending]

----------------

The cemetary was finally being finished with the relocating, and they were unloading some of the coffins back into the ground once more.

Sadie stood by Richard's new grave, and watched sadly as it was lowered into it's new and final resting place. Scooter and Skeeter stood behind her, watching as well.

The ground was fresh, and Sadie sighed softly. "I'll always miss you, Richard. I'll never forget you.."

She gently laid a small bouqet of roses on the grave, then they walked away. The rain started to drizzle a bit more, as they slowly made their way back to the car. She stopped and smiled softly, looking upwards towards the heavens.

She knew that was Richard...and he was crying with laughter.

--------------------------

The sunlight peeked through the curtained window, and it fell upon the bed, warm and delightful. A girl turned away from it, she was sleeping, and she didn't want to be awoken at all.

"No...Eli...don't kill 'em.....AHHH!!" She yelled, and bolted straight up in her bed. She looked around her, and frowned. "Wait....that...oh my...."

It was a really bad dream she had had. Just a really weird dream....quite haunting she figured. She then stood up, shaking her head, and got started for her day, that dream rattled around all day.

[OOC: sorry, just got that crazy ending in my head, but I realized it was SUPER CHEAP, and it won't be included in the print/audio version of it at all.]

G-MAN

Reaction score
Those were some wonderful endings to your story, and I love how you brought Eli back one last time. I don't like to be stepping on Ed's critiquing but it looks like Griff is staying behind with the Muppets, because you just had Biff in the back seat, but a wonderful story anyway

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry about it G-Man... Just shows that there's someone else paying attention to the details. Nice endings Renee... Though maybe... If you add a few details to wrap up the storyline in the different timelines... Maybe the nightmare you had could serve its purpose.

For example:
1 Griff's still with the Muppets in the super future of 2043.
2 The Denays Corporation is still threatening the town of Hensonville in the future of 2027.
3 Just what was it that happened on January 7, 1985 that was so central to the story itself?
All of these are points that need to be addressed to truly finish off the story... Or do you intend to still have the Denays Corporation in 2027 for your next story?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
The Count said:
Don't worry about it G-Man... Just shows that there's someone else paying attention to the details. Nice endings Renee... Though maybe... If you add a few details to wrap up the storyline in the different timelines... Maybe the nightmare you had could serve its purpose.
Maybe, But I'm not sure just yet. I will probably re-tool the ending, cause I'm honestly not that happy with it. It's probably because of my seizure-addled brain that I came up with that craptastic ending last night. >>

For example:
1 Griff's still with the Muppets in the super future of 2043.
Well, that will be addressed in the 6th story, which dosn't have a title yet.
2 The Denays Corporation is still threatening the town of Hensonville in the future of 2027.
The different ending may clear some things up once I get around to fixing it.
3 Just what was it that happened on January 7, 1985 that was so central to the story itself?
In my mind, as Scooter is in his early 20's, I believe he and Skeeter were born on that day. And (even in the stories) Richard died on that day. That day holds great signafiance to the Grosses. Now, yes, Richard actually died IRL the year of 1992, but I'm taking a chunk of artisic-license with it. XD
All of these are points that need to be addressed to truly finish off the story... Or do you intend to still have the Denays Corporation in 2027 for your next story?
Possibly, refer back to #2 for any further questions.

And....all out shout out: any ideas to be pitched for further story ideas? Unlike the first post of this thread, this story WILL BE INCLUDED in the book, as it is pertinant.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Under the new overall title of Sadie's Stories Line?
Sixth book? Yaey, some of us will be happy with that.
Take your time crafting the ending, I'm sure you can find a suitable resolution.

Look forward to it.