FanFic: A Grand Adventure In Life!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hexcellent. More back story connecting everything... So well done, and the scene with the Muppeteers was a definite highlight. More whenever it's ready... Please?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter Fifty

"So what do you have to say for yourself, Biff?" Doc asked, looking down at him.

"..I...I..." He stammered, so tired and mentally exhausted now. He looked over at Kermit, and he sighed. "..I'm sorry...Kermit."

"Don't say you're sorry to me. You should tell Richard...and Jim." He frowned softly, as he grabbed a chair and sat down. "You've done a thing to me, but you have tried to harm my friends. Make amends to Sara and Scooter, then we'll take you to the cemetary. Their both buried in Hensonville's cemetary around here."

Biff blanched at the thought of having to face what he had done. He just wanted to lie that he was sorry, get back to his own time, and start scamming people who just simply didn't know any better. Emmett stepped away from Biff, frowning. He shook his head, watching Biff closely.

"Are you sure this is going to work Kermit?" Doc whispered to the old frog, who was watching Biff intently. "I mean...I don't think he's telling us the truth! He's never been this cooperative before!"

"He knows something that we don't know. We need to get it out of him." Kermit remarked, as he heard the upper door open. Sadie was standing at the top of the stairs, with Scooter and Skeeter behind her. She came down the stairs, absolutely livid now.

She was shaking her head, she couldn't even speak she was so angry just then. Her fists were balled, and she walked over to Biff, and glared at him. She was easily half his height, and 3 times lighter then him. She reared back and punched him across his face, and it sent him reeling.

"YOU DID THAT!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!!" She leapt ontop of him, and starting punching away at his face and upper body, angry as everything. "YOU KILLED RICHARD!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED HIM!!!!"

Scooter reached forward and grabbed his mother quickly, pulling her off of him. He knew she was going to punch him, but not go insane at him. She was sobbing loudly in his arms, struggling hard to get loose from him. His cold body helped calm her down a bit, she was getting overheated because of her anger.

"What...what is the matter with you broads!! I get kicked in the head by that stupid snoop, then you go postively insane!!!" He rubbed his face, and glared at her, seething at the pain now.

She choked back a few sobs, then she wriggled out of her son's arms, and just held onto him. She was trembling now. "..R..Richard...he..." She couldn't say much else, but Biff kept staring at her, angry.

"..What about him?" He asked, plaintively.

"He was my husband." She said simply, her face halfway buried into Scooter's chest now. He held her close, as she was still sniffling and crying, he gently took her glasses off, and handed her a hankerchief.

Biff just stared at her, frowning. 'A muppet...and...a human? Wait...Scooter and that snoop...they're together."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... And it took Sadie going postal on him to figure that out? OK boys... Just don't let go of him till he's faced up to what he's done and visited the cemetary.

Kermit, we put our trust in you... And Sara to keep telling us about how this ends up.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter Fifty One

For safety measures, Brown handcuffed Biff, as they walked out towards the bus. Sara and Renee were already sitting in it, with Scooter and Skeeter in front of them. Renee was kinda bored, then she saw Biff walk unsteadily onto the bus, being pushed by Emmett Brown.

"What did he do, Mom? Why is he handcuffed like that?" She asked, turning around in the seat to watch him. "He wasn't that dangrous when I saw him."

Skeeter turned around and frowned softly. "Well, looks can be decieving, Rey. He's going to and talk to Grampa today." She then looked up at Biff and got a slight sour look on her face. "And he's going to apologize for what he did."

Biff muttered something, but a glare from Sadie as she stepped onto the bus, with Kevin holding her arm shut him up. Clifford was right behind the two, with Kermit beside him.

"That's everyone, Kerm. I'll drive, 'kay?" Clifford said, taking the driver's seat, his hand on the door closer.

"Oh, good Clifford. We're going to Hensonville Cemetary, alright?"

"Right, Kermit." He closed the doors, and started the bus up. Kevin sat beside Sadie, and leaned his head against the window.

"Been a long time since we've visited Gramps, huh?" Kevin remarked, watching the clouds pass by slowly in the sky as they drove along the road. Sadie merely nodded, and kept one hand in Kevin's strong grip. He looked down at Sadie. "Hey, Gramma. You wanna stop and get some flowers or something?" He asked softly. She shook her head a little.

"This isn't really...the time for flowers, Kevin dear." She seemed to not really be there at the moment. She didn't like going to the cemetary too much. Especially not today. She felt like standing up and just killing Biff for what he had put Richard through. It broke her heart everytime she remembered seeing him like that.

"I understand Gramma." He felt her shift a little bit, and he let go of her hand a little bit, and leaned back against the seat, listening to the rumbling of the bus.

Renee was watching out the window as well, and she frowned. "Whoa! Hey...the cemetarys there, Uncle Clifford!!" She pointed out the window quickly, and he stopped the bus, and backed up carefully. There was nothing there, just tilled over land and some stumps of trees.

"Where's the cemetary then?" Clifford asked no one in particular as he stared out the window. He saw a construction worker walk up to the bus and he rapped the side of it.

"Yeah, yeah!" Clifford pointed at the worker who had just rapped on the side of the bus. "Yeah, you! What's happened to the cemetary man!?"

"Tilled it over for business property. Graves were sinking more then normal sir. Had to move 'em. He replied about to turn back around to go to the site once more.

"Hey! I ain't done talking to you man!!" He opened the bus, and started to walk out of it, he got around to the front, and the large man stared down at him, frowning. "Where's the new cemetary then?"

Sadie just stared out the window at the ground. She saw one large stump near the middle of it. Richard's grave was underneath that tree, before. She sighed, watching them both, with weary eyes and a tired soul.

"Ain't got it yet, old man. We're aiming for land near that theatre up aways yonder. But we ain't got it yet. Keeping the coffins and ashes in that truck over 'dere." He jabbed his thumb in the direction of a large truck, that had one last coffin loaded into it as Clifford watched.

"....This JUST happened!? Who...who cordined it!?" He was getting a bit angry now.

"Don't have a heart attack, sir. Geez. You'd think we're not in our rights or something." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a sheet of folded of paper, then he handed it to Clifford who read it quickly. He threw it onto the ground then.

"**** DENAYS IS IN ON THIS!!?" He started back towards the bus. He got onto it, and slammed the door shut. He started up the bus, and backed up, going towards the business district of Hensonville. "Dang....Denays thinks he can just butt in and get every little thing he sinks his claws into....freaking...."

Skeeter moved up to the front most seat, and leaned over to say something to Clifford. But instead he waved his hand at her and frowned. "I'm betting you...I'm betting ya, he's related to that **** Eli Takashi too!! They seem to both be in the 'I'm a demon, gonna ruin yo life' business!!"

Skeeter shook her head, and sighed. "Hon, calm down, you're gonna have a connipiation if you're careful."

"Have a connipation! I'll show that Denays a connipation when I get ahold o'him!!" He was furious now.

Sadie sighed, and leaned against Kevin as Clifford finally got to Denays local corporation and parked the car. They looked up at the tall building and Clifford was ready to give him a piece of his mind. He had sat back too long he thought..

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Not sure what Clifford thinks he can accomplish... Setting us up for the confrontation are you Renee?
Grab on to whatever stuffed toy you have handy, it's getting to the climax I fear.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Holy moly...so that's what happened to Scooter and Skeeter's father. And I've had a hunch that Richard was Sadie's husband, and that he was probably murdered.

I'd like to see Jim and Richard's ghosts appear and give Biff a piece of their minds.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love the stuff with the Muppeteers! It's great and it's adding a whole new element to the story! And I love that you have Richard married to Sadie! And as Ed says, I believe the climax is coming, but I'm ready and I can handle it so bring it on! Great work again Sara!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter Fifty Two

Clifford pulled up to the large building, and he scowled getting out. He turned back to everyone else, and he rapped on the bus.

"Come on. We're gonna go and talk to Mr. Denays about all this." He sneered lightly. "He's put my family through too much stuff, and I'm not going to be taking this lying down!!"

Sara stepped off of the bus, and she sighed. "Cliff. I know you want to fight for all of us, your family and all....but...I don't think it'll be a fair fight."

"Fair fight?" He did a double-take at Sara, then frowned. "I can't believe you. His goons paid to off Richard and Jim, then Denays himself tried to put you away twice, and also tried to take Renee away from ya. I mean.....why arn't you angry at them?"

"I worry for everyone, and...I just don't want to fight him anymore, Clifford. I just don't feel like it." She sat back on the seat, and sighed softly, shaking her head.

"Okay, Sara. You stay here then. I'll whup his *** for you." He said quite honestly, as he started towards the building's entrence. Skeeter started to say something, and she just sighed, starting to follow him as well.

"Skeeter? You're going with him?" Scooter asked, then did a double-take himself, when he saw Kevin standing up to go with his mother.

"He's my husband. Plus...in a way he's the one who killed you, I feel like whopping his butt too."

Within a few minutes everyone had actually gone inside the building, and were heading up towards the top floor, where Denays' offices were. The tall double doors opened up, and they walked inside.

"Denays! I got a bone to pick with you!" Clifford said loudly into the somewhat empty room. He saw the large chair sitting behind the desk. It slowly turned around, and a younger man was seen sitting there. He had black hair. And a sinister smile upon his face.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah... And is this young man Denays? And... What means of time travel did he use to remain so young? Or is that part of his, um, persona?
Looking for more when it's ready.